Werewolf Themed Mafia #The Hand's Tourney 1

Olgaline

FH is my second home
The Hand's Tourney
800px-Tourney_of_the_Hand.jpg

The sun beats down on the tourney ground in Kings Landing, the capital of the Seven Kingdoms. King Joffrey has invited all the mayor houses of Westeros to celebrate the new hand of king, Tywin Lannister. All the mayor's house have graciously accepted the offer to attend. Each house has brought forth thier best and brightest jousters in the hope of claiming fame and honor to their house. The atmosphere is one of joyfull celebrations and feasting. It would seem that genral consencoise has been reached that, the troubles of Westeros can wait for another day. It's time for another joust!

The crowd roars as the two horses set off towards eachother, the lances drop, an all mighty bang quickly follows as one of the knights is thrown off his horse - What a show! Cersei turns to her father; Did you see that? but the hand seems to have fallen asleep, Cersei turns to her son; My king wasnt that exc....Oh no! nonono...someone help me!!! Cersei realising what has just happened freezes pale as a whitewalker. All she had, all that she was, taken away with the blink of a eye by two quick arrows fired from a crossbow withing the crowd. The King and the Hand are dead. Daenerys Targaryen stands at the doors of Westerous, Winter is aproaching. The kingdoms need a new ruler..NOW!!

Darkness settles over the Capital...(It's nighttime!)

- Usual rules apply,
- Don't forget to Bold votes
- Days run for 48 hours (roughly) Weekends as the exeption
- Nights run upto 48 hours, or until all night actions have been made.
- Once a lynch majority is reached, night will occur at my discretion

Note on Roleclaiming: Ok for storyline, NOT ok for game mechanics, got it? good.
1. I am the Sir Bob the Sherif , obey me and the law or i might throw you in the dungeon for the night = OK
2. Apparently I have the power to role block = NOT OK

@Ch3tan
@old.Tohtori
@Mabs
@Scouse
@Cerb
@Raven
@Poag
@Calaen
@TdC

HF

- This game begins with night time,
Do not post in here, for any reason as "important" as you might think it is - wait until daybreak!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Dawn brakes, the people, guests and leaders of Westeros awaken to another day in King's Landing. You awaken to a splitting headache,
it would seem someone for yet unknown motives, saw fit to drug the attending nobles. And although it would seem a fitting deed to investigate
this matter - who, why? Another faar more president matter forces it's hand. Someone killed the king!! Westeros needs a new ruler! but who?
and why? who killed the king and his hand, who is plotting for the throne? The Guilty party must be brought to justice! and a new ruler must be found.

The Nobles Gather in the great hall to discuss the matter......(Day time)

9 alive, 5 for majority

Last edited:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
oh, my gods! they killed the King and the Hand! you bastards!

Poag

m00?
Well....lets face it, he was a dick....

He stuck those two prostitues...who does that! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
WINTER IS COMING! She's hot when she does it as well...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
A dead lannister? Two? Not everyone will be dad about that, but westeros cannot descend into chaos, it needs a strong ruler.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Sometimes better the devil you know, I agree.

So is our purpose here to see the Kingslayer get justice, or to decide on a new king? Both? Do we also vote on a new king?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
GOT SPOLIER:
Out of character: This was a very timely

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Truely I am not overly upset by the persons who fell, but more their nature. Ch3tan is correct: we can not descend in to chaos, and must get to the bottom of this to move on.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Twyin was a bastard, but he was a predictable one and the kingdom did well under him... It's a shame grandson was such a fool. What houses are present?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Btw, questions aimed at the gods "mod" should be boulded, or pm'ed

F.exp. Mod: can I pick my nose ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As any citizen would know, I take orders from House Lannister, but i do not speak for them. Clearly the King had a weaker champion by his side then needed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am head of house Lannister /ooc I will come up with more this evening when I have time :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am unable to remember my allegiance, whatever was in that damned wine has not cleared yet. I don't appear to be dressed as a noble though, unless my house is incredibly poor.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
My allegiance is to whoever is in charge, I'm a citizen of Westeros.

Hopefully we can clear up what's happened and get the seat filled as quick as possible, a city without a ruler is a bad place to live!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I am unable to remember my allegiance, whatever was in that damned wine has not cleared yet. I don't appear to be dressed as a noble though, unless my house is incredibly poor.

That's awfully convinient; remembering how the ruling was to a degree, yet forgetting your place.

Poag

m00?
Being from a minor house, i'm hopeful for a stable government with open trade for all, rather than just those who tow the Lannister line!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes it is. If we're to look for fingers to point, i'd rather point them towards a convinient -partial- memory loss then one of the house representatives, who were all at the joust and are also possible new rulers.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We were drugged and it seems yo me you are reaching to shift the blame. You've also avoided the question in doing so.

Got being so sneaky... vote Toht

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Which question would that be? There was nothing sneaky about it either, i said it clear as day.

Petty lies and conclusions from a man who doesn't know his own name. Or is that one part of your convinient memory loss you -do- remember?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not to mention, two Lannisters are already dead and you wish to kill another member of the same house?

Vote: ch3tan

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ahh I seem to have been talking to another when you stayed you were a lion. My apologies for that, but as you have accused me my vote stands. Who better than to benefit from the fall of Joffrey and the hand than another lion.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It does seem that a likely murderer would be someone with the most to gain - and therefore someone on the succession list.

For no other reason than this, and the fact that I'm in agreement that the Lannisters are indeed a bunch of controlling whore-murderers, I'm inclined to vote with @Ch3tan, unless there's a compelling reason why not?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
A light breeze gently curesses @Scouse 's cheek, it's a calm and sunny day in Kings Landing.
Still, it would seem a wise decision to seek some shelter and get out of the midday sun.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have to agree with Toht a little here @Ch3tan is a bit quick out the blocks with the accusations and then the back tracking. For someone who claims to be unable to remember your allegiance you seem awfully quick to vote.

Us Lannisters stick together, the murderer is someone outside of our house.

Vote Ch3tan

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well not a surprise you'd not vote your own subject out... I'm guessing as toht doesn't give the orders you do.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
He's not the only one who can't remember. I seem to have suffered some sort of short term memory loss. I remember that I am a mid level noble, but not much else.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Never mind, it's not amnesia. - I'm actually just Cerb of House Nondescript.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom