Themed Mafia #5 - OryxSolar-Corp

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
does mystic have any particular role we know of ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
vote gwadien

You've been a quiet sneaky one.

I don't trust robots but mabs has a use with his ability to scan files. Raven may be lying or not it had yet be proved.

Toht and mystics argument could just be a smoke screen, but I didn't like the bandwagon vote from you.

No opinion on cal yet.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
vote gwadien

You've been a quiet sneaky one.

I don't trust robots but mabs has a use with his ability to scan files. Raven may be lying or not it had yet be proved.

Toht and mystics argument could just be a smoke screen, but I didn't like the bandwagon vote from you.

No opinion on cal yet.

Sneaky one?

Apart from the first day (Which I had irl reasons for) I've posted the same amount as you, but OK, if that's your opinion, that's very little to go by, but fair enough.

As I said before, if we all sit back and just shout at each other, someones in the shadows is just gonna kill us one by one.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
yes, you. You came out of the shadows and went after mystic because he seemed the easiest target and had antagonised two of the other crew.

Gwadien

yes, you. You came out of the shadows and went after mystic because he seemed the easiest target and had antagonised two of the other crew.

Erm nope, I was talking about Mabs before if you go back a couple of pages, but then I realised we're not going to get anywhere if it's just 1v1v1v1v1v1v1, so we need unity to get things sorted and get outta here safely.

I'll stand by my vote.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Raven and Toh could be in this together! Raven covers up for Toh, while Toh does the deed on Scouse. I notice that all chatter regarding the cargo area has stopped, based on Ravens findings.

@Mystic Personally I'm not thinking about any kinda of alien being on board, someone that simply wanted to harm us could have done so without cutting off the power. The responsible clearly has a reason for disrupting the ships return back to our planet. As we are now heading back to where we came from. The question I can't find an answer to just yet it why!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Guys,
All this talk of powers and posts really ruins the atmosphere :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ooc - I thought the point was that it was up to us whether we reveal our powers etc. Like the first couple of games most roles were known (except for the murdering types)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Raven and Toh could be in this together! Raven covers up for Toh, while Toh does the deed on Scouse. I notice that all chatter regarding the cargo area has stopped, based on Ravens findings.

I've said all there is to say about the cargobay, we could go check it out if you like. I also don't know if Raven did lock my quarters as i seemed to have slept through the whole night.

So can't confirm or deny anything. Well, denying anything is pointless anyway as none of us is psychic.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
OOC Raven - you being able to work with electricals and lock people away is a skill, not a power. Role playing?

Mabs

people who panic target are probably concerned for their wellbeing, gwadien is far too calculating :(

Gwadien

Yeah Mr Robot, that's why I'm keeping an eye on you, but the over-justification from a couple of individuals concerns me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
@Mabs - do you have a primary protocol or goal?
Did you take instruction from the captain, who gives you new instructions now?

Mabs

being a systems tech and therefore intouch with my inner nerd doth not necessarily a robot make;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
so you are denying that you are artificial. Are you certain of this?

As a systems tech, you would surely have the skills to say.... cut off the o2 to someone's living quarters?!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and you've nicely side stepped the second part of my post.

So I've just read through the logs of our time since the captain died. Scouse called you out as a robot around 6 times, Meg asked your role. Gwadien has called you a robot as well.

Do you like letting assumptions run wild? Very silly of us to not ask you directly though after you ignore Mystic when he asked on day 1.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Once again All non essential movement and communication is restricted for the next 48 hours.
A narrow miss for Mystic, sends the crew to their bunks.

Night time

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Poor Cargo boy Toht, sliced up and neatly packed in one of his boxes, taken too soon......

6 alive, 4 for majority

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Mabs tried to hack me last night, I say tried because his dud tech skills are clearly awful.

Mabs

fear my abysmal hacking style :(

would appear our esteemed ch3t is a long term employee and a lt-commander. thats all i could discover before my hack failed. oh apart from some encrypted files :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It seems me room locking ability doesn't work then because I tried to lock Mabs up - didn't get any feedback as to whether it worked or not...

Mabs

i didnt get any message to that effect so dunno

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Maybe a tech can bypass electronic locks?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'd imagine so, but I'd expect him to get a message to say his door was locked?

Unless he doesn't need to leave his room to fail at hacking the files of a ranking officer?

So now Toh is dead what's our move? We're obviously getting closer to the moon and we're no closer to working out why people are dying on a simple transport ship.

Mabs

would people like to have a vote as to who i should attempt to hack tonight ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hack me if you like, might find some manuals or something to start getting stuff fixed.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
For me, gwad or mystic or cal is the killer. I wonder if toht might have lived had we voted one of them out the airlock yesterday?

There is a pattern though. Toht and scouse argue, scouse dies. Toth and mystic argue, toht dies. Gwadien stirs the pot between mystic and toht. Mystic is framed.

vote gwad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom