Themed Mafia #5 - OryxSolar-Corp

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well I know it's not me, Chets been checked & mabs/raven have uses so given he tried to kill me for no reason:

Vote: Gwadien

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well...I was told I have a use but not entirely sure it does anything!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I think I concur really

Vote Gwad

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm working on the basis anyone of you could be a killer.

No one seems concerned regarding how we got into this mess or how we get out of it.

*I'd like to check Tohs quarters please he was in charge of those containers and maybe theres something in there of importance*

Mabs I'm easy who you check, there's only me Gwad or Mystic left, provided we believe Raven.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You can check me if you want but as I said I'm a grunt, so meh.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why would I decide to attack Mystic G then kill Toht? That's plain silly, I would have killed G and used Toht to do my bidding since I buddied him, I don't like your justification for not picking others because they have uses. So going on reasons people posted before

Vote Raven

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
im happy to bandwagon that, and Vote: Gwadien

not 100% sure but hes one of the "left over people" so :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
@Raven, as much as I think gwad is not quite right and probably our killer, he had a pint about your claims of being able to confine people to their quarters. I think you need to flip a coin between mystic and cal, who are the only two we don't know about and not tell us who you lock up. Tomorrow we can see if either of them was trapped?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
The crew overwelm Gwad and throw him in the brigg, his fate is sealed.

fyi, more than 24 hours til "night time"

Mabs

bloodlust ? not really, more seperating people for safety :p

can we not fast-forward night time then ?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I'd be happy to but, I would need consent from all active parties. well execpt Gwad, he's spacefood anywho

Calaen

My only concern is the validity of Ravens claims of being able to lock someone up, unless we try and move around we'll not know whether or not he has actually achieved it. And I'm not keen on moving around with a murderer on the loose, especially as the fingers appear to be pointing at myself and Mystic. There's a lot of ways this can go and neither of them are good for me or him.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well I have put myself forward to be hacked or scanned or whatever to prove my innocence. It might also help in unearthing some information about fixing stuff. People seem intent on killing when we should really be looking at how to fix stuff.

I don't mind fast forwarding to night but would like to be scanned!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I think so but not willing to share who until they find out.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Perfect raven... pay attention systems tech! Your lack of concentration will be going in my official report :-P

Mabs

nope but i think assuming youre going to survive makes you appear to know something other people dont :)

im not expecting to last another night personally :p

Calaen

I have issues with that plan. Doing nothing tonight means whoever raven decides to tell us he locked up is presumed the killer, it's a no lose for Raven who can pick myself or Mystic regardless of whether he has the capabilities of restraining one of us.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
The crew pressure gwad and threaten to send him on his merry way in an escape pod. Feeling he has had his share of adventure, gwad quickly folds and admits his role in the recent on goings. As the crew throw him back in the brigg to face later charges, Gwad insists that he is working for the greater good.

Night time.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
The rest cycle ends, the crew find Ch3t strungup like doll in his quaters, someone or ones have been active at night,
the O2 logs confirm this, recent activities mean that at the current rate and with the current crew numbers. the ship has
insufficient levels to reach the moon.

Daytime

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So, was I scanned last night? Any results? Any files on how to fix stuff? I chose to lock myself away for the night in the end.

We ought to think about fixing the O2, sharpish.

Mabs

Having scanned Cal last night i can confirm he is a long term employee like Ch3t, and has been in regular communication with both Ch3t and Gwad. Not sure what to make of that :(

Mabs

i may be going mental, and feel free to prove me wrong, but this leaves only Mystic as the likely problem ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Curious why Gwad hasn't been flushed into space...

Maybe we should question him about his motives.

/questions Gwad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom