Themed Mafia #5 - OryxSolar-Corp

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Having had discussions with Gwad, I know his motives. Unfortunately two of you are going to have to trust me if we are to get through this.

Gwad has uncovered the company that we work for are in fact transporting G103 illegally. The fact its banned hasn't put off our employers off.

Now I don't know who's killing who, but I trust Gwad and he was secure last night. Which leaves one of you guys as a murderer.

Our main concern has to be getting back to the moon. And we can't do that without Gwad.

Finally I'm not overly happy about being tied up in all this smuggling lark either!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well I'm a nobody so for me to Trust that Theory then you'd have to convince me that Mabs can't hack or Raven can't lock doors...

Calaen

Mabs can hack, Raven? I've had doubts regarding his abilities since the the start. I'm assuming he locked you away last night?

However based on the fact we need Gwad alive in order for us to make it to the moon we are all going to have to trust each other. Mabs, when you hacked ch3t did you get anything else?

We need to find this g103 and we need to work together or else were in trouble regardless.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Don't worry. I have had my doubts too! I lock the door and half the time nothing happens. I locked myself away last night and requested to be hacked.

Calaen

Vote release Gwad

We can question him further regarding his claims.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Gwad has admitted to playing a key part in sabotaging this vessel, company protocol dictates that he is to be sealed off
in the brigg and turned over to the propper authorities as soon as possible. releasing him would be ill advised. Protocol however does
allow for a ranking officer to question a prisoner in an emergency situation, and only if the captain sees fit or if consences is reached by the crew to do so.

The prisoner cannot be freed due to a preset time lock that only releases once the ship docs, that's to say, unless someone went and tampered with said lock....

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
unless this is some kind of mad company experiment , im leaning towards ch3t/cal/gwad being kosher.
im kosher, obv
and raven seems ok

so Vote: MysticG

but yea lets beat gwad with a stick in the meantime

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Meh, the quest to kill the only nobody continues. You'll gain nothing from this. Since you threatened Chet before he died and are now threatening myself I have no choice but to view you as the threat.

Vote : Mabs

It fits that you broke through ravens attempt to lock you in as well.

Mabs

claiming youre the "only nobody" doth not innocence make

convince me otherwise, as i said, thats how it looks to me :p

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
With what exactly? You lot with your special abilities haven't delivered up anyone so far. I've nothing to offer because I'm not anyone of consequence.

To me it's not sitting right that Raven locked himself in but perhaps that protected him from you? He couldn't keep you in but perhaps he can keep you out.

Mabs

With what exactly? You lot with your special abilities haven't delivered up anyone so far. I've nothing to offer because I'm not anyone of consequence.

To me it's not sitting right that Raven locked himself in but perhaps that protected him from you? He couldn't keep you in but perhaps he can keep you out.

im systematically scanning the left over crew members to find out whats going on
and i would clearly be killing people at the same time ?

read what i said, those 2 were working together, on what i dont know. but as all are long term employees im happy to accept that as evidence that they arent dodgy, and one of them has been killed

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
So what's the system? I'm a dead man because you didn't get around to scanning me yet??? Great plan...

Calaen

Raven go and have a blast at freeing Gwad please.

Mabs did ch3ts files enclose any info regarding g103?

Mabs

no idea cal, i tried to crack them and failed, presume thats how he know i tried

and mystic , as i said, formulate a better plan and im all ears :)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry, why are we freeing Gwad on the say of one person? If he can be questioned then why is the ranking officer not doing that (who is the ranking officer anyway)

Mabs

as i said, ch3t cal and gwd are all long term employees.. dont know if that infers rank, but if it does, then cal is (.. ?)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
So why is he letting him out instead of questioning him?

Mabs

no idea

i assumed we were verifying if we can open it before we do ??

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't know if my locking does anything at all so not sure it will unlock...

I will try though

Fiddle around aimlessly at Gwads lock.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
it would seem raven missed the unlocking doors classes at engineering school,
or maybe the doors just can't be opened before the ship docks, I guess only time will tell.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
You can't do that unless we all agree and I don't until we've talked to him first.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah fuck it then. For no other reason why he doesn't want to hear what Gwad has to say.

Vote Mystic G

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gwad has admitted to playing a key part in sabotaging this vessel, company protocol dictates that he is to be sealed off
in the brigg and turned over to the propper authorities as soon as possible. releasing him would be ill advised. Protocol however does
allow for a ranking officer to question a prisoner in an emergency situation, and only if the captain sees fit or if consences is reached by the crew to do so.

The prisoner cannot be freed due to a preset time lock that only releases once the ship docs, that's to say, unless someone went and tampered with said lock....
You can't do that unless we all agree and I don't until we've talked to him first.
Yeah fuck it then. For no other reason why he doesn't want to hear what Gwad has to say.

Vote Mystic G
Fail logic, did you go to the same school as Toht? You two are the ones trying to dick about with a locks when we can just talk to him?

To be fair though you've been pretty shit at the whole lock thing throughout, so I guess your logic is about as good as your skill set...

Calaen

Well lets talk to him, as a minimum. Maybe he knows where this g103 is.

If we find it, can we agree that we need to formulate a plan? Im not really up for locking anyone else up and id rather do something before night time comes.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fine with me, I'm up for any plan that involves stopping every fucker here trying to kill me... I'm starting to think it's in the space core directives ffs! :eek:

Calaen

Ok guys, we can ask Gwad one question snd one question only.

What are your views? Asking him the location of the g103 seems a little simple to me??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom