The World according to the americans...

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Was reading some forums - homophoic yanks trashing the europeans, when someone posted this
:eek7:

america.gif

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
*laughs*

We aren't ALL like that though. Try not to blanket an entire country with your stereotypes. ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thats about as funny and as true as enjoying a good stabbing in the eyes with a shitty stick.

Were you to link a similar thing about Africans, you'd probably be suspended. Go to the US, see what its like, speak to the people there, before you link shite like that.

I know you didn't create or necessarily agree with it Silverhood, just the other posts that bug me.

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Mate we don't elect your presidents you do.

It's not our fault. Really. I mean if we were allowed to vote for your presidents we wouldn't put a man with the IQ of earthworm in charge of us and the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world. Laughing is what we do to avoid crying tbh...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
hehe - Major Misuderstanding strikes again :)

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Go to the US, see what its like, speak to the people there, before you link shite like that.

Well I've been there and it's basically true. Do you know what the big fear was when i was over there? That the Taliban had trained an army of sharks, had loaded them with bombs and was soon to be attacking American ports with them. This was the leading story, on every major news programme throughout the week I was there. And they were taking it seriously. Hell, I was scared, until I left and realised how ridiculous the whole thing was.

And everyone I spoke to asked if I go to London every day, if I've seen the Queen, and if we have new style cars in the UK.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Jonny_Darko said:
Well I've been there and it's basically true. Do you know what the big fear was when i was over there? That the Taliban had trained an army of sharks, had loaded them with bombs and was soon to be attacking American ports with them. This was the leading story, on every major news programme throughout the week I was there. And they were taking it seriously. Hell, I was scared, until I left and realised how ridiculous the whole thing was.

And everyone I spoke to asked if I go to London every day, if I've seen the Queen, and if we have new style cars in the UK.

that and 90something percent of americans think that saddam was behind the 9/11 bombings and is the leader of the taliban......

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Is it like illegal to say "Old" now?
Anyway, nice map. True though...

Belsameth

Tainted
SFXman said:
Is it like illegal to say "Old" now?
Anyway, nice map. True though...

nah, I think this map deserves a nice old school (haha, I'm so funny) OLD!!!11

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Very Very Very Ancheint - old.. if ure gonna say summit funny at least make sure its new :twak:

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
tbh this one is better:

World according to US

dont flame for rcism etc... try to look at it from the humourous side rather than the politically correct and anally retentive side.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Serbitar said:
tbh this one is better:

World according to US

dont flame for rcism etc... try to look at it from the humourous side rather than the politically correct and anally retentive side.

Haha, classic :D

And no Tom, I didn't make it... was grabbed from the ubisoft forums ;)

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Jonny_Darko said:

When I told some redneck i was from Europe he asked if it was true that we still had small dinosaurs. scary part was that this guys was serious.

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
what i wonder is the reason why ALOT of the us people are so ignorent. Are they beeing kept dumb? (inferiour school system, government controlled television tec) or are they feeling that superiour? strane part is, that if you meet an american who has traveled and met other cultures they can be very smart. (not in an iq way, but more in a world view/opinion way)

Flesh

Banned
I hope for the validity of your posts sake, you're not English. :eek:

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
America is a strange country and has its fair share of problems, I'll give you that, but I resent the implication that A LOT of us are ignorant. Perhaps you are just a magnet for stupid people. Did you ever consider that possibility?

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
that is a possibilty egor :p ok, my expierence is three sided. Ofc you have the ppl i have met in holland (so no, im not english flesh). The friends of my GF i met in a small californian town, she has lived there for over a year. (cough, over 200k ppl live there, but they still call it small). And the people ive met in indonesia (from marines to tourists and backpackers and expats).
A fast majority of those people who hardly come in contact with other cultures seems to be very ignorent towards any country/religion/culture outside the US.
Combine this with the most stupid elected president in the history of mankind and you have my view of americans.

But I seriously do think that you are beeing kept ignorent by the US government (via controlled TV and inadequate schooling)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Egor you are an arrogant American twat and you have no place on our forums.

Do you even know how to spell Europe?

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Arrogant? :p I'm no more arrogant than any of the people who have already posted with their limited opinions. ;)

Does this forum have an auto-logout or something? I wrote a nice reply but I had to go deal with some work and when I got back the friggin' reply was gone. :eek:

Anyway, short reply, Bush wasn't elected. School system okay; you get out what you put in. T.V. rots the mind. Nobody reads enough anymore. You're entitled to your opinion. Dillinja needs to mellow out. Etc etc.

Peace out!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I can't stand any more of this disgusting American propaganda. I refuse to read another word of your vile posts.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dillinja said:
I can't stand any more of this disgusting American propaganda. I refuse to read another word of your vile posts.

If you cannot take others viewpoints I would suggest that forums are not the best place for you to hang out.

Calm down people please.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, it just really irritates me sometimes the way they go around spouting off about how good their country is and how we should envy them. :\

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
God knows I have a thing or two against American foregin politics and their monkey-in-a-suit president, but there's no reason to be a jerk against THIS American (Egor). Its important to remember that the US is a BIG, BIG country with ALL KINDS of people. Egor seems like one of the more reasonable Americans to me from what little he has written. Doesn't come a cross as arrogant to me. A bit on the defensive maybe, not strange since people are basically saying he's a dumb mofo just for being an American.

Stereotypes are bad m'kay.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Dillinja said:

Wha? He says the school system is "ok", that TV rots your mind, that nobody reads enough anymore, and that Bush wasn't really elected in by the majority.

Where is the propoganda? I'm really confused. I think you might be getting a bit irrational in your frothing at the mouth hatred of the americans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom