The World according to the americans...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Anyone trying to claim that Europe is and has always been a love-thy-neighbour kind of region, should look back 50 years or so, perhaps even further. We're only very slightly removed from history.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
I'm British.
not big difference from the ol ' mighty ,helpor of poors , keeper of democrasy (do not matter that he break any national rules)
MRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BUSHHHHHHh

ps. of they didn;t found nuclear power in bagdat....you do not know how suprised i am :fluffle: [/sarcasm]

anyway political conversations are boring and since we are most from diferent countries ....but i watch sometimes in my local area news HOW stupid Mr.Blur and Mr.Bush speaks....and i wonder....i am too smart or all this ppls that hear and haven't throw him down from his beatifull (sp?) chairs are SOOOOOO stupid.....i just wonder

Chilly

Balls of steel
i think perhaps you misunderstand the position of a coutnry smaller than george dubyas home state, we rely on teh US for our economy - we also rely on many othe rpeople but the yanks dont half help keep our slave mills running!

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Egor said:
If a man is found 100% guilty of a crime of a suitably vile nature then why shouldn't he fry?
ok i think THIS is ENOUGH
i watched of your post there are a bit "ok"...a big dose of blindness but anyway
but this thing....my god...

ok get it straight
NO MAN
NO HUMAN BEING
CAN TAKE AWAY A HUMAN LIFE
if this man has commit 10 TEN murders then all this "judges" and shit COMMIT 20 TWENTY
let him root in the DEEPEST HOLE ON EARTH yes YES
but NO killing him
in fact you aren't ANY ANY better than him if you kill him

com'on lets get a bit serious for god sake.....let's get a bit serious....

ps. i didn't believe that exist so mind deepless ppls.....

EVERYONE ANYONE deserves a second chance...and if they DON'T deserve it...they deserve a rooting life in a hole...to remember them what they have done and how cruel they have act in their lifes......
there are WAYYYY WORSTER things than death....don't you know it?

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Kay...wha? o_O I'm guessing you are one of these naive people that think that serial killers are people capable of feeling remorse or guilt or even having epiphanies. There is a reason why people like that aren't given a second chance because THEY DON'T CHANGE!! A paedophile is always a paedophile. He won't wake up one day and say 'hey, I don't feel sexually attracted to children anymore!' A sociopath is always a sociopath. They don't suddenly pick up a concience whilst they are in prison and the majority of them don't feel any guilt for what they have done.

I find it ironic that you think that taking a human life is wrong but shutting them up in the DEEPEST HOLE ON EARTH which, in your words, is a fate worse than death, is perfectly acceptable.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Powahhh said:
i watched of your post there are a bit "ok"...a big dose of blindness but anyway

ok get it straight
NO MAN
NO HUMAN BEING
if this man has commit 10 TEN murders then all this "judges" and shit COMMIT 20 TWENTY
let him root in the DEEPEST HOLE ON EARTH yes YES
but NO killing him
in fact you aren't ANY ANY better than him if you kill him

com'on lets get a bit serious for god sake.....let's get a bit serious....

ps. i didn't believe that exist so mind deepless ppls.....

EVERYONE ANYONE deserves a second chance...and if they DON'T deserve it...they deserve a rooting life in a hole...to remember them what they have done and how cruel they have act in their lifes......

Wow...could you make any less sense? :-o

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Powahhh said:

ok get it straight
NO MAN
NO HUMAN BEING

<snip>

it...they deserve a rooting life in a hole...to remember them what they have done and how cruel they have act in their lifes......

Good god, are there people this naieve in the world? Personally, if it can be proved beyond all doubt (and most times it can), then I'll pull the lever myself.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, it really isn't. It should be America + Britain are butchering English and the rest of the world learns it to sell stuff to us. Or alternatively, is just happy with Spanish.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the only thing i like about america is they give proper prison sentances to criminals. none of this pansy english shit where u murderd someone and the most you goto prison for is 10 yrs but we will reduce this to 8 yrs for being a good boy, lets knock another 3 yrs off that for serving food in the cantine. seconds thoughts have a slap on the wrist i think youve learnt your lesson.
the only time ive seen this different was with myra hindley.

apart from that, every american ive spoke to has always been a cock and thinks its funny to say things like "cuppa tea" and "alright guvna" and especially on xbox live to try talk with a fake english accent like you see on TV. but thats not to say every american is like this.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Our prisons are overcrowded. Where do we put these prisoners on your harsher sentances?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like we give them the means to hang themselves. I mean could you not shred part of th prisoners bedding so when some force is applied to them then they break rather than killing the prisoners.

tris-

Loxleyhood said:
Our prisons are overcrowded. Where do we put these prisoners on your harsher sentances?
well all the people who have gone to prison for the shit crimes like breaking copyright laws, all those minor crimes no one really cares about (you know, people selling fags from their homes etc) are let out and put on community service where they should of been in the first place. that frees up a lot of space.

and to everyone who says its your taxes that pay for the prisoners, well your right why do they need looking after? i dont think they should be killed but certainly they dont need as much as they get now. they can get rid of the beds for a start, serve them basic food (you know that a prison dinner is more healthy and nutrional than a school dinner in a primary school?), they dont need heating, dont put them on training courses while they r there. they commited a crime they know the score, they shouldnt get special treatment.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Yea they put tags on the prisoners aslong as their service is like <1.5 years or something like that.

Was well funny when Jeffery Archer was breaking his parole by going to 5 star dinners and stuff with his tag on his leg.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
well all the people who have gone to prison for the shit crimes like breaking copyright laws, all those minor crimes no one really cares about (you know, people selling fags from their homes etc) are let out and put on community service where they should of been in the first place. that frees up a lot of space.
It's those minor crimes that hold society together. If somebody can break copyright laws and get away with it that plain destroys all motivation and creativity in people and encourages them to be criminals, ripping off people's work, and thus clogging up even further the legal system. That's just one example. You haven't really thought this through.

tris-

some countrys are like this and they are peaceful places. picking cyprus off the top of my head. the police officers walk around with guns. people who live there know they dont fuck with them, they get away with little crimes because its a waste of time for the police but they know as soon as they do something bad, they are going to prison.

why do you think it would encourage people to commit worse crimes if they knew they can get away with selling fags etc? if i know i can do that, it wont lead me onto raping people and selling heroine to school kids.

my point is the english legal system is shit. i got very pissed off when a man was found guilty of raping a baby and photographing and was sent to jail for 3 yrs (!) but in wales a peadophile was sent to prison for 10 yrs. (for possesing photos etc) now the the fuck is up with this?

Eynar

Fledgling Freddie
Egor said:
My point was that most countries have their 'idiot faction'. We have our KKK and Far Right movements, the English have their BNP and neo-nazis, the Dutch have their LPF, the French have Le Pen etc. etc. So before you start pointing fingers at this country perhaps you should look at your own country's problems first (assuming Luxembourg has any). :)
Good god, you're comparing the KKK with the LPF? Have you read the LPF program? They're not at all a racist, fascist, or even far right movement. :touch:

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Completely unrelated, but I'd just like to throw in my lot for Scottish Independence.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
some countrys are like this and they are peaceful places. picking cyprus off the top of my head. the police officers walk around with guns. people who live there know they dont fuck with them, they get away with little crimes because its a waste of time for the police but they know as soon as they do something bad, they are going to prison.

why do you think it would encourage people to commit worse crimes if they knew they can get away with selling fags etc? if i know i can do that, it wont lead me onto raping people and selling heroine to school kids.

my point is the english legal system is shit. i got very pissed off when a man was found guilty of raping a baby and photographing and was sent to jail for 3 yrs (!) but in wales a peadophile was sent to prison for 10 yrs. (for possesing photos etc) now the the fuck is up with this?
It's easy to quote the most horrendous examples to argue against a massive and mostly effecient system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom