The Walking Dead (series 3)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
sayward Barely, i think it returned this week ;)

It was...interesting. Not really hitting the balls in my side of the court but it's the only zombierelated, note related, series out there :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Starts on something called television on Friday. Some sort of ancient viewing system I think.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Not back in the UK til Monday? Will it be repeated next week? Haven't got my Sky+ linked to the internet yet.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's been on the internets since Monday morning.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Epic fail. Does whoever created that video not understand how mirrors work?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Epic fail. Does whoever created that video not understand how mirrors work?

The problem comes from the camera angle -looking- like it's shot from behind the mirror, instead of looking at the mirror.

Added problem comes from when they cut from a closeup shot -at- the mirror to a further shot of the mirror instead of zooming out.

As we say in design; if the customer doesn't understand the design, it's the designs fault ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Stuff would be terribly shit if everything had to be suitable for stupid people though.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That was the best episode in ages, truly superb acting from....well, I'll not spoil it. Only to say that you won't be disappointed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Best episode out of all seasons imo.

Called it as soon as he appeared though

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Getting really shitty as of late. Not the acting, but the script. Characters are getting annoying and predictable, well some have been for the whole show.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Another fantastic episode, really building the tension now.

I like the use of music of late, it's all very depressing and questioning. I think we may see another main character killed off.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
2 in a row now, but still can't wait for the 2 season finales. So, which major character do we think is going to be killed off? I'm sure there'll be someone, they're not afraid of it. Roll on next week.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I dunno, I though last weeks built up the tension nicely but this week made it evaporate.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah I wasn't really into this week's episode.
I don't really care what happens to Andrea so it felt like nothing at all happened in this episode

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I wasn't really into this week's episode.
I don't really care what happens to Andrea so it felt like nothing at all happened in this episode
I care, I hope she dies :D And the governor,in fact the less human v human bollocks the better

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
kB7vySt.png

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I quite like the fact that it is focusing on the human side of things. Shooting zombies in the face gets old fairly fast these days.

The fact that it isn't just another zombie borefest is why it is so watchable.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I quite like the fact that it is focusing on the human side of things. Shooting zombies in the face gets old fairly fast these days.

The fact that it isn't just another zombie borefest is why it is so watchable.

It's the only zombiething out there and it has it's moments, i just would like it to focus a bit more on the wasteland aspect of it instead of the human to human interaction.

H2H isn't bad, don't get me wrong, but lately it's been a bit less survival and a lot more crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom