The Walking Dead (series 3)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Spoilers please if you're gonna talk about previous stuff. Some of us here are still on episode 4 season 1 for the first time :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This thread is titled "series 3". If you don't want the story ruined, don't bloody well click it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fine. Be like that. Maybe I'll tell you how E.T. ends. See how you like it :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tom has a point, the thread is clearly labelled Series 3, if you are stupid enough to click on the video knowing that you are on prior seasons you need a new brain.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Only just started watching this, doing it back to front digibox reordered it! Not following it too well but it seems to be easy viewing.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Can someone please put me to sleep until October? I want to be watching this NOW!

Everz

FH is my second home
Can someone please put me to sleep until October? I want to be watching this NOW!

I agree, I think I've watched the trailer six or seven times now, and each time it gets better :(.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Still, we has breaking bad for 8 weeks to tide us over until just before Dexter starts, :p

sayward

Resident Freddy
Just watched the whole first series on DVD. 2nd series makes more sense now.

sayward

Resident Freddy
And now we're having to watch the 2nd series again so that it makes more sense to the other half. I have never seen such concentrated gore in my life. Anyone know when series 3 starts?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I normally have to watch it on the laptop anyway as the other half can't cope with zombies. I prefer watching it on full HD godness on the big screen though given the chance. Can't wait now.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Friday 19th October 10pm on FXUK apparently. I will be battling with myself next week to wait it out and watch it properly. we have moved house since the last series and we now have a playroom for our daughter. My lovely missus has just said that she'll go in there and do a jigsaw while I watch :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well they're as stupid as ever, but it's still the only zombie show around :p

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Well, I just caved and watched it. That should shut up the people who say there aren't enough zombies for a bit. Back to more character driven stuff soon though I would think, which is no bad thing and gives the show longevity.

Can't wait for next week now.

Everz

FH is my second home
That was awesome.

Zombie fun in a prison, mint.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Was abroad and missed it. Is the episode on Wednesday pm the same one?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I love the way Rick Grimes develops throughout the 3 seasons.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Gone from being a macho sanctimonious douchebag to a macho morally-bankrupt douchebag? :p

killing that young inmate seemed harsh

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Gone from being a macho sanctimonious douchebag to a macho morally-bankrupt douchebag? :p

killing that young inmate seemed harsh

Can we sort of warn if we're going to spoiler alert ahead of the TV series? :'(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Oh for God's sake, the title says "series 3". Don't click it if you don't want spoilers.

Rick allowed the young black guy to die because he was with the Mexican-looking dude - the two were planning to kill Rick. You can see it if you watch that zombie scene again, watch them looking at oneanother.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oh for God's sake, the title says "series 3". Don't click it if you don't want spoilers.

Rick allowed the young black guy to die because he was with the Mexican-looking dude - the two were planning to kill Rick. You can see it if you watch that zombie scene again, watch them looking at oneanother.

On FX HD - episode 2 is starting on Friday...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom