The Walking Dead (series 3)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
5665991_460s.jpg

sayward

Resident Freddy
I find it very odd that in the first two series neither of the two leading men is the least bit attractive.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Is it just me, or does anyone else dislike the black womans character so far? I mean, in the last series, she wore a hood and was completely bad ass, this series she's like OMFG I WONT LEAVE YOU BEHIND!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Another fantastic episode, The Governor is looking like he's one very sick bastard.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Oh bloody hell I actually managed to record episode 1 when it was repeated and then last night I accidentally deleted it! So annoyed.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Hope he explains why he'd rather kill them than take them in and make their group stronger at some point, makes no sense to me

megadave

I am a FH squatter
ep4

Yay, the bitch is dead! And Noo, T-dogg is dead! Oh well, he was always a fringe character and they seemed to replace him with a new token black almost instantly. Episode was good though, intense stuff, best season so far imo.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Cracking episode, can't wait for next week!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loved it, very good epsiode and cannot wait for the showdown..

Gumbo

FH is my second home
They really aren't fucking round like most American serials do are they? Awesome episode, I'm so pleased they're not afraid to do what they need to with this story.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
ep4

Yay, the bitch is dead! And Noo, T-dogg is dead! Oh well, he was always a fringe character and they seemed to replace him with a new token black almost instantly. Episode was good though, intense stuff, best season so far imo.

I'm not quite as sure as you are that we are rid of her.....the way all you hear is a gunshot and then they never revisit the body makes me think that she may be dead, but that Carl didn't have it in him to put her down and that she's going to turn up as a nasty surprise later! [/quote]

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
She will come along and chew someone's face off at some point.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Or maybe, because she became pregnant, she becomes immune!

duh duh DUUUUHHHH

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I only browsed through the comics once, but doesn't she survive the birth there?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Perhaps but the show barely follows the comics at all at this point.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Aaaaand once again the most interesting in the character in the show is the villain. First Shane and now the Governer.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
They really aren't fucking round like most American serials do are they? Awesome episode, I'm so pleased they're not afraid to do what they need to with this story.
Wasn't that bold imo, Lori seems to be universally hated by all and T-Dogg is just a token black character who has had absolutely no development (or lines) up until this episode.

Kill off Rick, now that would be not fucking about :p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
He's just a TERRIBLE leader. SHANE WAS FUCKING RIGHT!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They're still all f*cking morons :p

And a few "convinient" plotdevices ahoy, but only zombiestuff on tv so, can't hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom