The true story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodia

Loyal Freddie
You allready Crying a river m8:)

Skilgannon said:
Now, if I bring Guild to Odin's on a sat morning and wipe Brodia and Co we will just simply be called zergers.

Looks like I really hurt you there:). Makes me sleep better :cheers:

Lethul

FH is my second home
vintervargen said:
know if it still fucks up casters absorb selfbuff?

prolly, they havent fixed it since RA release so i doubt they will fix it now

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
The landscape of Midgard has always withheld me from joining Midgard although I like some of the classes.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Brilliance said:
errrr....

You join a grp with 3paladins, a scout, a lvl48 merc, 2 infils and a mincer.....

You leave atk and ofc get pwned by "overpowerded" mids or hibs.....

Then u pay a bit more attention to the /cg , stick another random grp, leave atk and F8/stick(or face) anything! and play your char!!!!!

This may be fun for you , for me its piece of shit.

I'd rather w8 at tk, or not play at all than wank and zerg around in emain, randomly sticking and doing styles on anything that looks red. Boring, pointless and believe me... a bit mindless.

Soooo, is this a matter of choice? or a matter of ignorance? oO

/not worthy

Its a game mate, get a life :drink: :cheers:

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
seems to me alot of the whiners here have forgotten the meaning of RvR. Realm vs Realm is just that, it is supposed to be large scale fights not 8v8 all the time. the large scale fights is what drew me to DAoC in the first place when it was released and tbh zerg vs zerg is alot more fun than 8v8 where you wait at portal keep 2 hours just for the 'perfect' setup then after one wipe everyone logs. :( I agree that most of Albion is casual players, which imo is the best kind, not so many arrogant tossers around :cheers: and tbh i can bet that most ppl would rather have a FUN large scale fight than a crappy 8v8 fight that lasts 20 seconds, how many rps they get isn't more important than having fun for casual players, would rather see the mid/hib scum dead than be bothered about how many rps they got :clap: if you like 8v8 so much go play on PvP server or get Guild Wars when it comes out, will be much more suitable to your needs :twak:

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
I've not read through all the replies here, but regarding the original post, it's just the same on Hib finding Random RvR groups. Random RvR groups are mostly a thing of the past now. It's just the way the game has gone with these stupid ml's and arti's. Just makes the casual gamer easier rp fodder for the dedicated RvR guild. Been said a million times and I doubt it will change. DAOC is a dieing game with more and more ppl being driven away by sheer boredom and not being able to face the tedium of lvling a new char and kitting it out in arti’s and ml’s.

TOA = the biggest fuck up in mmorpg history (imo)

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Kaap said:
The landscape of Midgard has always withheld me from joining Midgard although I like some of the classes.

The landscape is what have kept me in Midgard for all these years, despite my attempts and desires to try out the other realms :)

I just like the gloomy, varriated terrain.

Oh - and OT, then being a casual player; the "optimal" and "perfect" group-setup mentality does indeed hinder the possible RvR for casuals, but that is "part" of the game.

Marc

FH is my second home
Brodia said:
Looks like I really hurt you there:). Makes me sleep better :cheers:

lol

u sound like Vinter, but with only a tenth of his ability

Xandax said:
The landscape is what have kept me in Midgard for all these years, despite my attempts and desires to try out the other realms :)

I just like the gloomy, varriated terrain.

Oh - and OT, then being a casual player; the "optimal" and "perfect" group-setup mentality does indeed hinder the possible RvR for casuals, but that is "part" of the game.

theres nothing stopping anyone getting together with some guildess and running a NON perfect grp in RvR and tbh if even your guild doesnt wanna do it then i suggest you find a new guild... cos being in a guild is about getting together and having a laff.. if your guild runs Perfect setups and wont include you /gc quit and find another.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
i still dont play rvr in emain very often. and i never really enjoyed or liked playing rvr in emain.

-----
Avowed

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
Tell Me Smid, Whats is ur definition of a Casual player then?

HAHA Killrake! Im more casual then u!!

Nowadays im not even casual though. :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
casual rvr in hib is working fine ;o

anyway, i think that people chose alb because they know 90% off the classes... and they have alot of them, people think:"yay \o/ i got alot more options"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom