The true story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
stop the pathetic digs at each other ffs. its been said a million times before all realms zerg. why cant people accept this?

and to all those out there preaching to others about how the game should be played for whatever reason, just /q now and piss off, cos your not wanted. this is an online game with more than just you in it.

there is one universal fact ive learned in this game, and that is there is NO skill. there is only the ability to NOT panic and fuck something up.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
yer but you dont see him running from enemies in his video.

You would stand and fight three people on your own, Censi? Are you that stupid? Remember this; I know he's your guildy an' all, and he'll show his true colours to you one day, but Adari isn't worth listening to.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Soo, u like to zerg how nice, In otherwords u like spending hours of time to get artis then mls just to get the chanse to zerg? :clap:

And about the part "just by looking at ur sign tells me that u are more then the casual player" plz tell what the casuel player looks like mate, i have been able to get almost all my artis, got a couple of mls, and still have i manage to get out and met girls and work, u telling me that u dont have a couple of hours every week to attend those things just becouse u are an "casual player"

/kiss

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Tiztla said:
Soo, u like to zerg how nice, In otherwords u like spending hours of time to get artis then mls just to get the chanse to zerg? :clap:

And about the part "just by looking at ur sign tells me that u are more then the casual player" plz tell what the casuel player looks like mate, i have been able to get almost all my artis, got a couple of mls, and still have i manage to get out and met girls and work, u telling me that u dont have a couple of hours every week to attend those things just becouse u are an "casual player"

/kiss

ehhh not sure I follow you, the post was not about me being a casual player or not. The post was about an attitude. If you are to comment on a post plz read the whole post and try hard and you might understand what I was getting at.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
if u prefer to be just another zergling with Zoyster as Overlord (or more likely, Cerebrate) - gl to u.

Did you think of that comment all by yourself ?

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Smid said:
ehhh not sure I follow you, the post was not about me being a casual player or not. The post was about an attitude. If you are to comment on a post plz read the whole post and try hard and you might understand what I was getting at.

ehhh i have read the post, u admit you like the zerging instead of waiting for the perfect grp, then u make a comment about casual player, and i would like to see what u think is a casual player , about attidude sure i can make a comment on yours, ur a whiner, instead of creating your own grps, inviting whoever lfg u come here to fh tho whine that noone is inviting u, nice mate

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Albion - run without zerg, you will be eaten alive by a FOTM, Mid or Hib high RR group. Not alot you can do against AOE insta mezz unless you get lucky on resists, purge it and hope you don't get another on you, or have back up in the form of another group.

Albion - run with the zerg, there's still a chance you will be eaten alive by a FOTM Mid or Hib high RR group. You may get a stealther on the way though.;)

RvR is a series of zergs and counter zergs. As soon as one realm builds up an advantage in one frontier zone, more and more of a particular enemy realm will start appearing for the RPs and they become the new zerg or they leave completely and eventually so does the zerg.

Humo

Fledgling Freddie
so many worthless players replying here pretending they are good at the game .

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
yep. so what?

I love this about FH, every Tom, Dick n Harry just spew out what ever the fook u want. Is it right ? who cares. Is it civil ? who cares!

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Humo said:

Worthless, crappy, irrelevent first post. You've found your home.

majik

Banned
If you think every mid on mid/excal has the same attitude then you are very much mistaken zergling...

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Humo said:

If you are so good at this game then how come you made a new FH account to post this?....

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
I suppose if i clicked Albion the day i started to play daoc i would be enjoing playing the way albs play.
But in mid at some point more than fg became strictly forbidden and u where a total retard,noob,no-skill mtf if u did, well kinda ;p

So fg vs fg is the optimal fun I can have in daoc atm.
I understand we all have own opinions on how to RvR.
And those like to zerg/add will allways have fun , those like fg vs fg will not allways have fun.

So yes its prob more fun play albion, and prob the reason more ppl play there on excalib.
I wonder if Zoyster and Outlaw have anything to do with it ;p
Anyway only a good thing...for Albion..if so.

There are a few ppl /gu that have taken the lead and formed each realm.
rest of us :worthy: ay ay what they say, we do.

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Tiztla said:
ehhh i have read the post, u admit you like the zerging instead of waiting for the perfect grp, then u make a comment about casual player, and i would like to see what u think is a casual player , about attidude sure i can make a comment on yours, ur a whiner, instead of creating your own grps, inviting whoever lfg u come here to fh tho whine that noone is inviting u, nice mate

It just can't be avoided, can it ?

As a cave shaman getting a grp is no problem at all, get constantly invited to grp's...it's after that the waiting begins for the "perfect" setup instead of just running out and win some and lose some.

It's in my opinion a lot more fun to run in any grp then don't run at all.

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
If you think every mid on mid/excal has the same attitude then you are very much mistaken zergling...

I'm aware that most mids are nice guys/gals, as in every other realm it consists of decent people.

It's not the people playing in mid it's more the (I'll refrase from attitude) atmosphere, if you suggest that running with more then 1fg you are treated as a disease, everything quiets down for a moment and no one says anything for a short while and then continues as if nothing has happened.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Jaem- said:
I know what you mean about the "perfect group" waiting at pk all day, kind of frustrating, "sorry savage needed!" and my poor zerker rat left sat at home

never played a tank before, but isnt it true that zerkers in zerk mode do more dmg than savages? :> well ok its only 30s, but who needs more when you 2 shot casters? :D

edit:

btw, Snid you make it sound like mids never zerg :>

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
bullshit, many mids are like that, many hibs/albs aswell so don't even go there.
the pyjamas unemployed losers are in all realms ^^

very true bloodaxe, i just didn't like the post the person who i was quoting made. as i put it, is more or less what he said of alb, just turned around to his realm. as in all races, theres good and bad, it's just 9/10 the bad tar it for the rest us.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
love the fact that mids and albs are complaining about hibs in emain.. really do.. :D

tonight was just a taster btw.. more to come.. we gonna practice more!

stay out if u dont like it. try.. erm taking keeps or even relics? if u dare.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:
love the fact that mids and albs are complaining about hibs in emain.. really do.. :D

tonight was just a taster btw.. more to come.. we gonna practice more!

stay out if u dont like it. try.. erm taking keeps or even relics? if u dare.

I would not challenge albs to a zerg duel at the sunrise if i were you cowboy :fluffle:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Brilliance said:
errrr....

You join a grp with 3paladins, a scout, a lvl48 merc, 2 infils and a mincer.....

You leave atk and ofc get pwned by "overpowerded" mids or hibs.....

Then u pay a bit more attention to the /cg , stick another random grp, leave atk and F8/stick(or face) anything! and play your char!!!!!

This may be fun for you , for me its piece of shit.

And then you make the perfect Alb fg, kill several fg Hibs or Mids just because some off their overpowered RA's are down, or they are afk, and people come onto FH claiming Albs are overpowered and that you are using the groupsetups they have been claiming where uber all the time anyway...
So according to Mids this would be several cabbies and sorcs in a group, which is not so uber against Hibs, but they will just ignore that fact for arguments sake :)
Albion is weaker in fg vs fg than any other realm. Even with perfect groups.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Sn00k3

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
And then you make the perfect Alb fg, kill several fg Hibs or Mids just because some off their overpowered RA's are down, or they are afk, and people come onto FH claiming Albs are overpowered and that you are using the groupsetups they have been claiming where uber all the time anyway...
So according to Mids this would be several cabbies and sorcs in a group, which is not so uber against Hibs, but they will just ignore that fact for arguments sake :)
Albion is weaker in fg vs fg than any other realm. Even with perfect groups.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Organisation is what its all about, well mostly ;)

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
I love this about FH, every Tom, Dick n Harry just spew out what ever the fook u want. Is it right ? who cares. Is it civil ? who cares!

this goes for u too.
/shrug

kill several fg Hibs or Mids just because some off their overpowered RA's are down

where have u found OPed RA's in midgard? perfect recovery? and forget about sos/bof/fh?

grats, u just owned urself.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
where have u found OPed RA's in midgard? perfect recovery? and forget about sos/bof/fh?

grats, u just owned urself.

can't wait for mids/hibs to get sos and bof, then u will realise what shit they really are LOL
but what i can't wait for really is when hibs loose gp, now that is worth waiting for :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
midgard/hibernia on excal sucks _becos_ of the huge alb zerg!
run around with 1 FG perfect or not, you meet 5-8 FG albs too often.
if you on the other hand play stealther, then there's craploads of rr4- stealth zergs from all three realms, a tad smaller zergs with rr5-7 stealthers from all realms and solo/duo/trio of high rr's.
alb stealthers doesent seem to leave TK without at least one minstrel with them etc etc etc.
the game itself is nothing wrong with, it's the players that make it suck cos everyone is too god dam afraid of dying.
well come back to hibbie prydwen and wub tsb members ;) tsb never zergs:p

vintervargen

Banned
Snakester said:
can't wait for mids/hibs to get sos and bof, then u will realise what shit they really are LOL
but what i can't wait for really is when hibs loose gp, now that is worth waiting for :)

sos in NF wont be what it is atm. dont know if they have changed bof.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
sos in NF wont be what it is atm. dont know if they have changed bof.

BoF3 in NF is has 10% less absorb than the current version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom