The Sopranos s6

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Erm did I miss something? The episode I watched ended with Meadow crossing the road, was it cut short? It must have been because it makes no sense otherwise.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
same fucking thing here

obiously they gone wack tony, mabe next ep is and hour long uber uber uber uber slow mo hit on tony

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Yaka, Chodax. That was the final episode and you didn't miss anything. I'm sorry if it didn't make any sense, but David Chase has left you to make your own conclusions.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Erm did I miss something? The episode I watched ended with Meadow crossing the road, was it cut short? It must have been because it makes no sense otherwise.

Tony told Carm he was going to be testified against and the guy at the bar looked like a fed. So im looking at is as a last meal type thing befor the rico case.

But so much for the last 6 episodes answering all questions and leaving no room for another series. As even though they said its finished now it was left wide open.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
we will prolly get a 10 years later doo dah to celebrate its aniversary or some bollox.

it was a poor end, wide open but ffs blue comet was uber blood guts etc last ep was like the fucking waltons. big fucking let down for me

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
just watched that trailor looks bloody good any one know where i can watch/ download it :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
just watched that trailor looks bloody good any one know where i can watch/ download it :)

Please no one post any torrent links. Thanks.

I was very pissed off with the final episode, on the one hand the best series ever made has finished which upsets me but on the other.....what the fuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom