The Sopranos s6

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
What a great episode, had me crying with laughter when -

that rapper got shot in the arse, that was so well done. Also a bit disturbing how that guy got his knee cap twatted just for having a real mum....basically.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Swift^ said:
Fucks sake spoiler tags. You constantly do this ECA.

I just cant be arsed with spoiler tags, we're talking about various episodes and duh there are going to be comments made :p

Its not like I dropped any massive storyline bombs.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
ECA, use spoiler tags tbfh. Its not hard, if you don't like using them then just don't post - after all, thats easier too.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Tom said:
So, you didn't know the 'news', you then went to a 'news' website, and now you're complaining that you know the 'news'?

EH?

Isnt wazza just bitching about the same thing?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Ep five is nice.

Vito is a outed! In a kinky gay cop outfit lol
I think its a shame they took tony down the route of beating the guy up over his insecurity, it doesn't seem like a very Tony Soprano thing to do.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its exactly in line with his character though, remember how he was always beating the shit out of the guy behind the bar? He eventually clouted him with a telephone :)

Great episode as usual

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I don't think he beat up that guy out of insecurity. Rather he had to make the impression that the Boss is back and as Tony Soprano as ever. So to declare that he beats up the biggest b*stard in the room.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thats pretty much the definition of insecurity Zarjazz......

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Tom said:
Thats pretty much the definition of insecurity Zarjazz......

Err, no its not.

Beating someone out of a feeling of insecurity / fear is one thing. Beating up a specific target for the purely calcuated reason to reassert his dominant position, totally different.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Disagree totally but meh.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
tony was out to beat someone, he checked out preety much everyone bar his nephew for beating then decided on the bald hot had who was prolly stronger than anyone and kicked him in to show he still had it in him. but the small birdie finga prolly made him more mad

Draylor

Part of the furniture
I guess folks here must watch this with the sound off and their eyes closed

Doesnt the scene immediately before with his shrink make it blatantly obvious? :twak:

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Imo like noted he did it because he had seen them all turn on John when he showed sign of weakness by crying.So in a way it was a mix of insecurity and a way to remain top dog.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Ep 6

Oh dear.
Vito gets outed amidst tons of gay jokes, meadow makes the "oh we have to put in the anti-bush rant because its cool" etc. Not much story progression beyond whether tony whacks vito off or not ( pun intended )

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I thought it was wonderfully paced and typical Sopranos viewing - excellent.

Just because somebody didn't die, nobody got whacked with a shovel, and such-and-such wasn't half frozen to death, doesn't mean that the episode is worthless.

Have patience young ECA. These episodes are setups for stuff that happens later, stuff which is made all the more understandable by these episodes.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Pissed my sides at Lauren Bacall getting a smack in the chops :D

Great episode :)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Ep 7 - Excellent.

I love the Arty centered episodes. They always make it seem like he's finally figured out how to live in the world he's in, but he'll probably fuck it all up again ;)

God to see him get some good beats in for once though. Pitty about the hand.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I forgot to download...uh I mean watch it on my PVR and uh its just uh "scanning" the HDD to find it .... grrr those spoiler tags are tempting to click.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Excellent :worthy:

And spot on Whipped
It was only fair he got to land a punch or two after the last time.

Random violence, "Sir Ben", Lauren Bacalls language after being 'mugged', countless comedy moments: youve just gotta love it

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Good episode, looks like Christopher is falling off the wheel again drugswise.
I was hoping tony was going to blow up the rival restaurant though :p

Trem

I thought this episode was shit.

sick of the whiney restaurant owner, hes been moaning since series 1, also sick of the tangents that have been going on. The one where Sal had to be boss and he had to be rushed off to hospital, then next episode he wasn't even mentioned or showed, then all of a sudden hes well again. Too many gaps at the moment for me

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Rah ep 8 is good.
Pacing is a bit slow still though.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Belter of an episode :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yes eps pacing have been slow of late, but this one was preety good.

specialy the scene between tony and chris where they have a flsh back

Trem

You see, again, I struggled with this weeks.

I turned it off when they had
the flashback scene, I thought 'here we go again, great US show then they roll out the flashbacks' but thankfully it wasn't too long so I am glad I turned it back on. There seems to be very little linking each episode, there seems to be more links to previous series' than there is to the last show. I am a little jaded with it at the minute

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think they are just trying to tie off all the current storylines before we get to the final story arc, because this is basically two seasons together ( 12 eps + 8 iirc? ).

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Trem said:
You see, again, I struggled with this weeks.

I turned it off when they had
the flashback scene, I thought 'here we go again, great US show then they roll out the flashbacks' but thankfully it wasn't too long so I am glad I turned it back on. There seems to be very little linking each episode, there seems to be more links to previous series' than there is to the last show. I am a little jaded with it at the minute

Look Trem, you're fucking with the Vipers on this thread. Stop it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom