The Sopranos s6

Tom

I am a FH squatter
HBO site said:
Sopranos News

HBO announced today that in addition to THE SOPRANOS' upcoming sixth season, which will include 12 episodes, HBO will produce an additional eight bonus episodes, to debut in January 2007

Whoo hoo! Although why not just call the bonus episodes season 7 tbh...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Because that would involve contract renegotiation, which would be fucking expensive.
But woot all the same.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Anyone other than HBO probably would, theyve done this sort of thing before (Oz for example).

"Today" in the quote is slightly misleading: the announcement was a couple of months ago :)

At least this way it should work out cheaper: just S6 DVDs to buy rather than S6 + S7 ;)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
One of my great regets in life is that I've only ever managed to watch one or two eps of The Sopranos. I've always liked the look of it, just never got round to catching up.

More4 started showing it again from the beginning, but they got it on at stupid o'clock :(

I think it's time I started buying the box sets soon.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whipped, think 'Goodfellas' as a series. Its bloody brilliant.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I finally aquired the first 3 seasons and have season 4 & 5 on their way. I'm haf way through Season 2 at the moment and it's been very good so far. I should be all caught up by the time Season 6 starts to air in March :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
S06e01 is now out there biatches, so get downloading :)

Debaser

One of Freddy's beloved
Great opener, really looking forward to the next episode now :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I thought it was cut together rather hastily, and I struggled to remember what had happened in the last season :) Still, I didn't expect him to get shot like that!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Well thats why I rewatched S5 recently Tom ;) Its been far too long since S5 - which started in March '04. That was the first show since I downloaded since I was too impatient to wait a few months for C4 to start showing it: little did I know it would be 2 years until the next season.

As for being unexpected
It was obvious enough from Junior's "dont go anywhere", although I was expecting it to end when the blokes legs stopped kicking a couple of minutes earlier

Anyway: just brilliant. Glad this is back.

Debaser

One of Freddy's beloved
I knew Tony was going to get shot, but after Vito gave the guy who killed himself a nudge and a wink (sort of) I expected him to do it. I think this opening episode has setup quite alot, I'm anticipating a good series.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Suggest people get peerguardian 2 before downloading the latest ep - Mediasentry are spamming this one, which probably isn't an issue in the UK but best to be safe :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah, I got it from a different torrent link to the typical most active one.

Absolutely brilliant episode. Very well done.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Finished Season 5 last week and watched ep 1 and 2 of S6 back to back last night. Fucking supurb.
Really wish I wasn't eating my tea when they were doing the change of dressing thing. :puke:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That was an awesome episode though. Its getting lots of shit on various boards because there wasn't any clipping or extreme violence. The point is that the programme is all about Tony's struggle with life, and how his decisions affect those people around him. Its only right to centre the episode around his time in hospital. I think he'll be spending a good few episodes on that bed.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Episode 1 was amazing, like the good old days when it first started, episode 2 though.....really annoys me when good US shows do the .......

fucking dream sequences, it has ruined so many brilliant shows when the writers run out of ideas and go to dream sequence bullshit. Not because there was no violence in it, just thought it was shit. Did get to see Meadows nips in that tight top though....which evens it up a bit

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
6x03 also has the same shizzle as ep2 did on the major torrents: beware.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Does anybody know what the music is at the end of episode 2? The very last scene?

Trem

Moby - When Its Cold I'd Like To Die. Off Everything is Wrong(last track).

Now you know its Moby I bet you think 'oh yeah it sounds like one of his tunes'

:D

Moby ftw tbh.

Trem

Couldn't find my Moby MP3's so I have just grabbed it off that site I invited you to Tom. Its on there ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ta Trem. Have you watched ep3 yet? Fucking blinder...

The bit at the end where Tony is trying to decide if he wants to go into the house, that was fantastic writing. I know things like this are often quite cliched, but I really didn't know if he was going to walk in, or not. I loved the bit where hes in his hotel room banging on the wall, Paulie is a pretty fucking stupid guy and I wouldn't want to listen to him waffle on either!

Arms like an old lady's ****!! :D

Trem

Watched it today, was very funny.

Yes I have to admit that this one had excellent writing.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Trem said:
Couldn't find my Moby MP3's so I have just grabbed it off that site I invited you to Tom. Its on there ;)

Flipping eck, I normally like Moby's stuff but this album is shite!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Who else think the fat dude who's lost weight who keeps bitching is gonna try and off tony?

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I think he should stop saying about losing so much weight. He's still a fat fuck! ;)

Oh, and he won't off Tony, he'll just shag Meadow, to get to Anthony Jr. and then they'll have a big gangbang, which Chris will film and sell for millions ;)

Trem

Episode 4 is out there lads. GO GET IT!!

*cums*

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Mediasentry all over it again like flies around shit :)

Trem

Took me 10 minutes to DL off newsgroups.

:D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Good episode :-]

Love the whole rappers shooting themselves malarky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom