The Sopranos s6

ECA

I am a FH squatter
On that note, does anyone else think that vitos new gayfriend is going to be with the vipers and that the biker storyline is gonna resolve that arc?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
hehe would make a nice ep gay bnikers v the mafia

Whipped

Part of the furniture
At first I thought they'd got lost and driven into Vito's new town and spotted him. But alas, no, just an excuse for some petty theivery :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
far too much gh3y shit going on that its off putting. this weeks ep was fucking pointless in the going of things

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yes indeedy another slow episode.
Still some good bits such as chris's car getting towed, and Vito coming back into town.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
sooner he gets killed off the better

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Yaka said:
sooner he gets killed off the better

Agreed.

Sopranos is gonna lose viewers at this rate.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well now you can stop your bitching :)

Nice touch seeing Phil coming out of the closet

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Tom said:
Well now you can stop your bitching :)

Nice touch seeing Phil coming out of the closet

I wouldn't have been surprised if he had been wearing a cape and had a pair of pointy teeth lol, classic moment.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
heh yeah i was piss me self laffing when he did that, but wot now two families go to war or somat?

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Spoiler is spoiler about the next, un-aired, episode.
Phil Leotardo is not happy with the current situation. Meanwhile, Chris is becoming more like Tony. Tony helps Carmela go back to work, and A.J. finds that his job has some fringe benefits.
So looks like there could be a mob war, maybe what the other episodes will be about. I'm guessing Carm will be an estate agent. Last guess is that A.J finds that construction can be a good money earning when you're a mob bosses son :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
:-[
First up, where the fuckety doo da day is Ep12?

Secondly, this is the last ep we get until jan when they show the last 8 eps.
Bastards.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Ah no ep this week :-[ its airing jun 4th.

Trem

ECA said:
:-[
First up, where the fuckety doo da day is Ep12?

Secondly, this is the last ep we get until jan when they show the last 8 eps.
Bastards.

Oh bugger :(

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Don't worry, we can spend the next 6 months guessing about what might happen and then finding out we were completely wrong :)

Trem

But by Jan 2007 will we care about the Sopranos anymore?

I may lose interest, because I'm like that. :(

Trem

Its out go get it!!

Was very underwhelmed with this episode(12), doesn't seem to have left me hanging on for the next 7 months til the next batch, ah well, by then I won't care I imagine. May be because it was all christmassy and we are in June, just seemed a bit out of place. Wanted Phil to say he was going to kill his nephew or something

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Finished watching it a few mins ago...

zzzzzzzzzz although that real estate agent is still goddamn hot :D

Yaka

Part of the furniture
tv.com is bloated sine it switched from tvtome

tvrage.com is where its at

leggy

Probably Scottish
Finished watching it a few mins ago...

zzzzzzzzzz although that real estate agent is still goddamn hot :D

Couldn't agree more. Really poor effort all round. Estate agent for the win though.

Roll on season 7.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Episode 20. Holy fucking shit.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
ok
Hands up those that think Tony will get got in the end. Personally I think he'll run away to Italy and live out his life there. Poor Bobby though. Nicest guy out of the lot. Wonder if Silv will survive.

I did wonder as well, whether pauly has been turned by Phil and will be the one to take Tony out. Revenge for the boat trip where, I'm pretty sure, he knew Tony was thinking of offing him.

As he said in the episode. "I lived by the skin of my balls when the Columbos where going at it". Imagine that. Loads of Peter Falks kicking the shit out of each other ;)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
preety sure Tony is gonna get poped, everthing points towards that way, the obe when he got shot, the fact that his son is failing him, him killing Christopher off.

was ep20 the most violent ep of em all? dont remeber that amny peeps dying in one ep efore

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is going to be a real rollercoaster from now until the last episode, the whole 7 years have been building to this moment. All the major plot threads are going to be tied up such as Junior in the nuthouse etc...

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Not much of a rollercoaster, as the next episode is the last episode. All that wrapped up in 1 hour. I think they'll leave some stuff up in the air still.

Luckily I've got Monday off, so I won't have to wait till the evening to watch the finale ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Not much of a rollercoaster, as the next episode is the last episode. All that wrapped up in 1 hour. I think they'll leave some stuff up in the air still.

Luckily I've got Monday off, so I won't have to wait till the evening to watch the finale ;)

Seriously?? I thought there was gonna be another 4-6. Bummer :(

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Cracking final episode.

I know a lot of people will be annoyed that so many things were left up in the air. I was at first. But after thinking about it, it's not so bad. I get to decide what happened.

Personally, I think the guy in the bathroom, came out and shot Tony. This is the reason the camera goes black and silent. Tony is dead so we can no longer gain insight into his life.

What are your thoughts?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
No, I think the reason for that final scene is so we as the audience can experience the tension that Tony feels every day. He was watching everybody, we all thought that something was going to happen, but nothing did. Its his life, its how he lives. I don't think he was shot, I just think the director wanted us, the audience, to believe that that man could have been going for a gun - the same way Tony would think.

By the way did anyone else LOL at what happened to Phil once he'd been shot? LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom