The relic plan for Dun Dagda

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Well done on a well-planned and executed raid. It certainly shows the muppets who claimed that Mid primetime raids were impossible and therefore you *had* to do alarmclock raids the way to do it, even if it was on Hib instead of Alb. But I've no doubt that you could do the same to Alb and have a good chance of succeeding.

Now where's Myrrdin again? :)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Ardamel said:
Im told atleast 2 ppl recorded it, Takhasis being one of them? But I also heard he had huge lag problems so maybe he turned it off.

I got some of it recorded, some shots inside Scathaig before we moved it, then i forgot (dumbass) to record us running to the relic keep.

Got some as door 1 went down (pld RD, im so proud), 3 rams popping on door 2, rams on door 3, then us entering the relic room. and a bit of the run back to scathaig.

recorded ok, but lagged my 2nd machine so much, my buffer LD'd :/

If i can pull some of it together into summat ½ decent i'll do my best n post it, but as someone else said on the forum, the rams are too damn big - can't see fook all past em ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Nibor said:
nice executed raid. Gratz

it also explains the crap resistance we got on our SS alliance raid on friday, when we took Fensalir.

To bad we coudent see your faces when Fensalir went Alb, just the same tactic you where using, you where lucky that we at peak time only had about 4 to 5 full grps. :)

anyway, was realy fun, wished we had more of this, maybe NF will help to get more tactical rvr.

/salute

it was ur own fault, we got 44 on mjol so we sended 60 to get fens back, and u guys come from mjol to fens PAST SVAS ???? ofc u get farmed & zerged there :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry I couldnt make it, RL things getting in the way again...

NIce plan, well executed as usual Ardamel and team.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
ilaya said:
u forgot the.. check ilaya is playing pryd at time bit.. or else u wouldnt have stood a chance coz of my paranoid stuff on cf /as..

load of shit adramel..

i know why this raid happened. seen it on prydwen too.

think u totally uber and you can take stuff at will eh? we'll see.

btw.. i think i'm totally uber as well u know.

muppet. at least i aint playing a fucking overpowered REALM. nvm class..

ilaya is back on exc. and you better be ready sunshine, coz i aint taking prisoners from here on in.

Rofl, well said ;)

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
...nice one Ardamel.

Was a long night on friday, but it payed off in the end :)

...too bad I had to go on my highschool reunion on Saturday (10 years omg :eek6: ), thus I didn't get the chance to be part of the actual assault.

Ardamel :worthy: you're one of the few persons I know that can get 99% of Midgard working together. /respect

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
hehe... very nice one ardamel... thats a little different from the albs "LETS MOVE 24 FGS!!! AND KEEL EVERYTHING, HOPE SERVER DONT CRASH!!.... DAMN IT CRASHED"

nice one :cheers:

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Right. And every Alb who still says Relic Raids at Primetime aren't possible just suck :p

I'll remember that when we get the mid str relics again and you take them back at 6 am on sunday....again....

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wabbit said:
I'll remember that when we get the mid str relics again and you take them back at 6 am on sunday....again....
Icebreaker is a Hib, though. At least get your facts straight.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:

if you get str relics we will go for power imo :p
mids took dagda twice on primetime, why not 3rd time :)

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
nm...

Oh and Belomar as you only always whine at albs..why dont you move hib or mid..all your posts seem to be full of "well done mids" "well done hibs" even if they did something good (like this RR)....thére's still something as defending your realm (or am I taking this game a bit to serious now?) :cheers:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Wabbit said:
nm...

Oh and Belomar as you only always whine at albs..why dont you move hib or mid..all your posts seem to be full of "well done mids" "well done hibs" even if they did something good (like this RR)....thére's still something as defending your realm (or am I taking this game a bit to serious now?) :cheers:

yes u r

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Well planned

Nalistah said:
hehe... very nice one ardamel... thats a little different from the albs "LETS MOVE 24 FGS!!! AND KEEL EVERYTHING, HOPE SERVER DONT CRASH!!.... DAMN IT CRASHED"

nice one :cheers:

Thats prolly the amount of fg's who sieged apk yesterday to leave the pow relic there so go figure....

:m00:

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Herbal said:
Dont see why you feel the need to post plans afterwards tbh, its so obviously an attepmt at boosting your ego. Anyway grats on a primetime rr n welcome to the club took you long enough :wub:

Not like your in the same club as him.. This raid and these plans was supreme compared to your primetime raid.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
etcetra said:
Not like your in the same club as him.. This raid and these plans was supreme compared to your primetime raid.

i don't think so rly

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Fluid said:
i don't think so rly

No?
Okokokok then..

Btw Warlock, that picture isnt working..

And Mehuge, lol at that picture :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
i don't think so rly

Didnt rely on logout, didnt use ninja, and still didnt give you a chance to react. It was superior to Herbals raid.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wabbit said:
I see no need to extend my general animosity towards Hibs and Mids outside the game itself, and besides, even if I would, there is still such a thing as respect between enemies. Oh, and as for defending your realm, I daresay I have done considerably more in the service of Albion than most Albs (quite probably including you), such as keep raids (the latest of which was this Friday), ML raids, and PvE hunts all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom