The relic plan for Dun Dagda

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Here are the plans I used for Dun Dagda this evening, feel free to comment/flame if you like.

I've completed the plans for the next relic raid :) This raid will be very different from my other raids. The reason for that is because we will not take any relics for ourselves. The plan is to hand the mid power relic to the albs, we know they want the power relics and I would very much like to raid Castle Myrrdin before New Frontiers come. Albs have tried very hard to get the power relics recently but haven't managed very well due to poor organization, spies etc. Let's see if we can do it for 'em.

Anyway here's the plan:

- The relic raid will be in two parts, a keep raid on Friday and the relic raid itself on Saturday.

Keep raid: 19.00 CET Friday

Relic raid: 19.00 CET Saturday

Raid leader: Ardamel

THE KEEP RAID ON FRIDAY

- The keep raid on Friday will start at 19.00 CET at MTK Emain, Ardamel will hold the BG. The purpose for the keep raid is to grab Dun Scathaig and hold it overnight, we will also grab other keeps once Dun Scathaig is lvl 10 and has a Corpse Summoner.

- The keep raid will be nothing but a keep raid and will be just like any other of my keep raids in hib lately. The keep take force will consist of max 75 ppl, not many enough for a relic raid and too few for hibs to respond. The plan relies on the hibs poor response, if they DO come and attempt retake, we will farm 'em good.

- We will grab many keeps during the evening and give hibs hell, but eventually we will lose all keeps but Dun Scathaig. This keep will be defended vigorously and we will hold it overnight just like last weekend.

- IF we do lose Dun Scathaig we will retake it during the day on Saturday. When the relic raid starts we will have had a Corpse Summoner at Dun Scathaig for many hours.

- If you participate in the keep raid you can log inside the tower in Dun Scathaig. There will be a BG on Ardamel all day, when you'd like to log in into Dun Scathaig just log in another char, join the BG and check if the keep is under attack. If the keep is under attack you will not be able to log in, IF you do try to log in while the keep is under attack then you will be teleported to a "safe point" which is MTK Emain and we don't want that to happen.

- The plan, however, does not rely on logout tactics. We will bring in the relic force using the Corpse Summoner at Dun Scathaig.

JUST BEFORE THE THE RELIC RAID

- As stated, the relic raid force will be brought in via the Corpse Summoner, take your FG and play like n00bs in Emain, die on hibs or albs or suicide on atk then type /transfercorpse Dun Scathaig to release to Dun Scathaig. Do it whenever you can but do it atleast 45 min before the raid starts. We do not want Emain to be zerged just before the relic raid so I advice you to do it much earlier.

-IF you haven't released to Dun Scathaig by 18.15 CET then take part of the keep take force led by Quven/Noaim that sets out from MTK Emain when the relic raid starts at 19.00 CET to grab Dun Crauchon, Dun Crimthainn, Dun Bolg and Dun Ailinne.

- Once you've released to Dun Scathaig and is rezzed then move inside the tower of Dun Scathaig. It is FORBIDDEN to move out from the tower before the relic raid starts unless the hibs attack Dun Scathaig.

- It is also forbidden to peak in the windows or show on the walls at the lord or anything else that can show how many we are inside the tower :) If you come there long before the raid, then log or or be passive, do your outmost not to create any lag.

THE RELIC RAID

- Once the relic raid starts, 2 forces will leave Dun Scathaig to grab Dun na nGed and Dun Da Behnn. Quven/Noaim will lead a force from MTK Emain to grab Dun Crauchon, Dun Crimthainn, Dun Bolg and Dun Ailinne. He will have a BG of his own for this keep raid. Quven/Noaim will announce it as a keep raid and will stand ready to move at 19.00 CET, no matter if the random grps are rdy or not, Nidhug, Rabid Badgers and Bokkerijder's will be ready to move by then all other grps are just a bonus.

- Urme will lead the Dun na nGed keep take force and will consist of 1 FG FOM + the entire Nazgul guild. They will grab Dun na nGed as fast as possible then go straight for Dun Dagda

- Natha/Bouh will most likely lead the Dun da Behnn keep take force and it will consist of Black Company + 1 more guild (not yet designated). They will grab Dun da Behnn as fast as possible then go straight for Dun Dagda

- Quven/Noaim's force gathers up INSIDE MTK Emain and remains passive till the raid starts, NO running around in Emain creating suspicion :) This force will consist of Rabid Badgers, Bokkerijders and Nidhug + anyone who hasn't released to Dun Scathaig before 18.15 CET.

- The relic raid zerg which will have gathered INSIDE the tower of Dun Scathaig will consist of the FoM alliance, WR alliance and the NP alliance. All in all the relic raid zerg should be 15 FGs.

- Once the 3 keep take forces have moved out from MTK Emain and from Dun Scathaig, the relic raid zerg will leave the tower at Dun Scathaig and gather up outside. Remain inside the tower untill then, it will be clearly stated in the BG when you are allowed to leave the tower.

- We gather up and Ardamel gives the order to move straight for Dun Dagda just before the first keeps are attacked.

- The Nolby Pride alliance + (possibly) Groove will have the task to form a blockade at Druim Caine (the border keep in mt collory). They will set speed warps and move around and slay hib grps who try to move from Druim Caine to Dun Dagda. They can move together or as individual grps, whatever they find best just as long as they farm good...

TACTICS AT DUN DAGDA

- The LFoM alliance and the WR alliance will hit Dagda with their entire force. We will aim to attack the doors as fast as possible.

- Realm Defenders will handle the first door, ALL faultfinders + ALL hunters with Fool's Bow will help.

- White Rose will handle the second door (usually the hardest door). ALL faultfinders + ALL hunters with Fool's Bow will help.

- Nazgul or whoever gets the rams up first will handle the third door. ALL faultfinders + ALL hunters with Fool's Bow will help.

- Anyone not designated for a specific task at the relic fort will focus on killing guards.

- NW entrance will be heavily guarded by the whole of the guilds NoM, TDA and TDD, they will focus entirely on this. Hibs who know what they are doing will try to enter via this entrance. Set up speed warps far away from the entrance and put SMs at the gatekeeper.

- SE entrance will be heavily guarded by Bannana Bunnies and Red Guard. Set up speed warps far away from the entrance and put SMs at the gatekeeper.

- Quven/Noaim's keep take force which sets out from MTK Emain should have managed to grab Dun Crauchon and Dun Crimthainn by now. At any time after this force has grabbed Dun Crimthainn, they can be asked to join the relic force at Dun Dagda. Otherwise they will continue and grab Dun Bolg and Dun Ailinne.

Routes for the relic raid:
Relic%20raid%20Dun%20Dagda%205th%20raid.JPG

Overview of Dagda:
Dagda%20overview.jpg

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Even nice graphix. Worked like a charm:)

Gratz Arda big time.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
n1 ardamel

and to the retards crying in this post, you didnt even have to enter it, since you knew what it was all about.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Best one ever. Uber fun.
Thx for a great raid Arda :clap:

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
wish u was an alb, come join us ... i'll pwrlvl u :)

u can do as many RR's as u need .

seriously good tactic's mate... /respect.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Tinyheals said:
and to the retards crying in this post, you didnt even have to enter it, since you knew what it was all about.
I don't see anyone crying, at least not yet. :)

Legil

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing how its all worked out into detail, and even more amazing that the theory has worked perfectly into practice!!! :worthy:

Faril

Banned
The plan was great, and i worked out just as planned. Respect arda! :clap:

Xplo

Banned
Logs on in atk emain, sees dead mids, sees Horn of Valhalla... w00t :cheers:
thanks mids great job

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
was a v fast raid arda - well pld ;) glad we were there to help :clap:

Bellona

Banned
grats, seems very well planned and done just as flawless :)

but giving the relic to alb, I know you can call it a strategy, weakening hib and getting the relic stored a place it doesnt weaken mids and doesnt makes albs too overpowered either :(

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Cya soon for some fun @ Myrddin then.

Its been far too long since we had relics to defend there. Not sure I CBA defending relics we got in that way, but we'll see ..... ;)

Bazza Bones

Fledgling Freddie
It was fun and very quick ,, Well done to all . especially to Ardamel.

Mighty fine all.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
hahah, i love these " i-post-tictac-n-gloat-alot" things :D

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
bleh, another log in raid, thought it was teh leet until that

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
bleh, another log in raid, thought it was teh leet until that

not login
we suicided in emain, then used CS at scathaig
then moved from there
the way mythic wants it to be imo ^^

the was even alb distraction move aka taking few of their keeps :p

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
old.anubis said:
not login
we suicided in emain, then used CS at scathaig
then moved from there
the way mythic wants it to be imo ^^

the was even alb distraction move aka taking few of their keeps :p

ardamel said:
- If you participate in the keep raid you can log inside the tower in Dun Scathaig. There will be a BG on Ardamel all day, when you'd like to log in into Dun Scathaig just log in another char, join the BG and check if the keep is under attack. If the keep is under attack you will not be able to log in, IF you do try to log in while the keep is under attack then you will be teleported to a "safe point" which is MTK Emain and we don't want that to happen

squueze me?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
To bad we got relic this way...

Nice tactics ardamal and well preformed.....
Shows how Mids can listen to a leader and newbie's albs can't even stick up decently... (AND REALLY THIS WAS 1 OF THE MAIN PROBLEMS AT ALB ALST ATTEMPT ON DAGDA)

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
squueze me?

- The plan, however, does not rely on logout tactics. We will bring in the relic force using the Corpse Summoner at Dun Scathaig.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
Hibs have no excuse, was a good raid and good tactics, they(me included) are just pissed because they knew it was gonna happen like this, but couldn't be bothered to take keeps back, because we are too uber to be role players etc!

;)

Don't take the bait, you did good.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
To bad we got relic this way...

Nice tactics ardamal and well preformed.....
Shows how Mids can listen to a leader and newbie's albs can't even stick up decently... (AND REALLY THIS WAS 1 OF THE MAIN PROBLEMS AT ALB ALST ATTEMPT ON DAGDA)

then reroll on midgard and stop using my account instead! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom