The relic plan for Dun Dagda

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
I smell jelousy!

Bwahaha, even though I don't play mid anymore, good job Ardamel, nice plans really could see how it worked out with everyone cooperating.

Oh and people flaming is mostly because their jelous their not able to pull off the same thing, with success :p

<points @ Herbal/ilaya>

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
alb relic taking is far too controlled by 'teh elite' imo

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
What a stupid way to get a relic, from the alb way of view, lol.

I can only pay homage to Ardamel for pulling of this STUNT.

/respect.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
did the rr had anything to do with 'solo' mids roaming thru hib frontier (med. RR) scouting the area? or..
Well was just a few of us having a little fun out there.
Found a solo gray Animist XPing at the lake. Killed him a few times (We really don't need more lvl 50 Animists). Then he got his NS out and started to spam decoys :) Think I killed the NS 5 times that morning. Always at the same spot.
Thx Sweeney for adding some fun at the early hours of Ardamel's uber RR :)

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
very good tactics, i never thought of using hte corspe summoner as a way of getting to the rk undetected lol

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Right. And every Alb who still says Relic Raids at Primetime aren't possible just suck :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Grats Mids! Well done....

oh... and:

Soulja IA said:
Bit of a confusion here Hibs do nothing yes we were bit slow on Saturday to start taking keeps back but then WE KNOW that when Mids start taking keeps it for RP Farmage,only on very rare occasions have they come near Dagda.Mids got Strength Relics so conclusion is having Power ones as well as Strength ones would.
1. Deplete guard Force at they Relic Keeps.
2. Make it much to easier for a RR on they keeps.
Now a Large Force of ALBS on the other hand does cause suspicion especially when I last looked you got NO relics at all and Spied,Spotted or whatever around Marfach now that causes Alarm bells to ring in Hib.

word! you got it!

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Ailyn said:
nice paintskills Arda :)

Yeah I always used Paint for my relic raids :) Got the upgraded 5.1 version now, of course I got PSP and Adobe Photoshop aswell but it's a bit of an overkill when drawing lines and writing some text ;)

Funkybunny

Banned
hmmm... still think its a great plan... but why didnt you guys take the alb power relic too? and drop it in the same spot? that wont give albs any extra damage.. but it would lower hib dmg with another 10%.... :m00:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
hmmm... still think its a great plan... but why didnt you guys take the alb power relic too? and drop it in the same spot? that wont give albs any extra damage.. but it would lower hib dmg with another 10%.... :m00:

Because you can't take enemy relics before your own relic are secured in your own relickeep.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

Hibs have shrooms that's why :) Shortly after the mid power relic was about to reach Emain, the Druim Caine blockade force was zerged and killed. Taking all the relics from hibs on prime = getting a zone crash.

We would not have managed to take all the relics, I admit it was extremely tempting when doors went down so fast (less than 10 min?) and NP, Blizzard and Groove kept slaying the hibs moving to Dagda. But I know that they eventually would gather up a zerg and move as one which could not be stopped.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, we didnt have to drop the relic at ATK.
We could just port to alb, break Muddrin's doors, and drop the relic there.
It worked on some of US servers once.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
Btw, we didnt have to drop the relic at ATK.
We could just port to alb, break Muddrin's doors, and drop the relic there.
It worked on some of US servers once.

Hmm didn't think of that :) Now that would've been very cool! :)

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
nice executed raid. Gratz

it also explains the crap resistance we got on our SS alliance raid on friday, when we took Fensalir.

To bad we coudent see your faces when Fensalir went Alb, just the same tactic you where using, you where lucky that we at peak time only had about 4 to 5 full grps. :)

anyway, was realy fun, wished we had more of this, maybe NF will help to get more tactical rvr.

/salute

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Nibor said:
nice executed raid. Gratz

it also explains the crap resistance we got on our SS alliance raid on friday, when we took Fensalir.

To bad we coudent see your faces when Fensalir went Alb, just the same tactic you where using, you where lucky that we at peak time only had about 4 to 5 full grps. :)

anyway, was realy fun, wished we had more of this, maybe NF will help to get more tactical rvr.

/salute

Yeah, I was actually about to change the plans and NOT giving the relic to the albs when you kept farming the mids at Fensalir :) However, after a while, it became clear that hibs wouldn't come to Dun Scathaig in any greater numbers so we logged and brought alts to Svasud. Just as we were gathering up outside, 44 albs attacked the relic fort. We directly went for Fensalir Faste then cuz we knew you would die at the relic or pull back when we attacked the keep :)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
u forgot the.. check ilaya is playing pryd at time bit.. or else u wouldnt have stood a chance coz of my paranoid stuff on cf /as..

load of shit adramel..

i know why this raid happened. seen it on prydwen too.

think u totally uber and you can take stuff at will eh? we'll see.

btw.. i think i'm totally uber as well u know.

muppet. at least i aint playing a fucking overpowered REALM. nvm class..

ilaya is back on exc. and you better be ready sunshine, coz i aint taking prisoners from here on in.

That's a joke right?

Iswind

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
u forgot the.. check ilaya is playing pryd at time bit.. or else u wouldnt have stood a chance coz of my paranoid stuff on cf /as..

load of shit adramel..

i know why this raid happened. seen it on prydwen too.

think u totally uber and you can take stuff at will eh? we'll see.

btw.. i think i'm totally uber as well u know.

muppet. at least i aint playing a fucking overpowered REALM. nvm class..

ilaya is back on exc. and you better be ready sunshine, coz i aint taking prisoners from here on in.

Wow ur so cool :touch:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ardamel said:
Just as we were gathering up outside, 44 albs attacked the relic fort. We directly went for Fensalir Faste then cuz we knew you would die at the relic or pull back when we attacked the keep :)
Yep, yep. The raid leader (me) had to log around midnight, and I left the raid knowing that we were going to try and end it with a glorious charge at the relic keep. ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
This sheer organization somehow makes me want to delete my friar and move to midgard..

Then I see a troll and laugh my head off at my stupidity :).

Belomar

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:
What a load of crap. :D You do seem to have a talent for it, too. Now, perhaps you should get off your high horses and seek help for your delusions of grandeur before you turn your mind towards retaking that relic? :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
grats, seems very well planned and done just as flawless :)

but giving the relic to alb, I know you can call it a strategy, weakening hib and getting the relic stored a place it doesnt weaken mids and doesnt makes albs too overpowered either :(
If you really wanted to weaken hibs, you could have stolen their own hib magic relic. That way they'll have 0% magic bonus, and albs will have 0% also, because they don't own their own relics to give bonuses.

Iswind

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
If you really wanted to weaken hibs, you could have stolen their own hib magic relic. That way they'll have 0% magic bonus, and albs will have 0% also, because they don't own their own relics to give bonuses.

You cant pickup the hib relic first... And hib would have Mid & alb relic = 20% And then albs would have hib relic = 10% :/

This way they both have 10% and that feels alot better imo :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

First of all, we cant pick up hibs relic from its shrine if we dont have our own, and second, if it was possible, it would leave hibs with 20% and you would get nothing.

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Well done Ardarmel and the rest of Mid involved. Very nicely planned and very nicely carried out :)

Ickleevul

Fledgling Freddie
Nicely planned Raid. This game is hardly chess, but you executed some nicely thought out tactics.
Certainly beats the "You 600, take that relic...oh ffs, crap server crashed again" method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom