The relic plan for Dun Dagda

Funkybunny

Banned
nice :) total respec man... total respect...

p.s. with plans like these. you should be a military general...

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
nice :) total respec man... total respect...

p.s. with plans like these. you should be a military general...
Time to capture Saddam's relics imo.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel is Midgards biggest asset, without any doubt.

Miho

Fledgling Freddie
Great plan, worked like a charm ;) /salute

About taking the keeps back ... well, I've been there several times during last weeks. 2-4 fgs hibs without siege weaponry trying to attack keep with 100 mids with dozen trebs inside. No wonder people get frustrated and forget it. :p

See you on next farming session :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel, btw We saw u guys at Scaith Lastnight xD Do u remember ?

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Dont see why you feel the need to post plans afterwards tbh, its so obviously an attepmt at boosting your ego. Anyway grats on a primetime rr n welcome to the club took you long enough :wub:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
Dont see why you feel the need to post plans afterwards tbh, its so obviously an attepmt at boosting your ego. Anyway grats on a primetime rr n welcome to the club took you long enough :wub:

lol Ardamel have raided Hib power relic prime time before :kissit:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
did the rr had anything to do with 'solo' mids roaming thru hib frontier (med. RR) scouting the area? or..

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
apparently 100 mids sat in scathaig is not a rr but 3fgs albs on zonewall near crim is :kissit:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:

I was in the club before you m8 :) check my record on raiding hibs and you will see that I have done it before. As for posting the plans, perhaps they boost my ego but I really don't need to do that :) I post them because I want to "de-mystify" the art of relic raiding as it really isn't hard if you plan well enough :) And I enjoy trolling the forums after a good relic raid, posting the plans is a way to get others comments/flames which I like.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
did the rr had anything to do with 'solo' mids roaming thru hib frontier (med. RR) scouting the area? or..

yes we had scouts out most of the day and ppl taking tours from scathaig etc :)

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
Was a very nice raid, didnt even get to use the ram I was given. :fluffle:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Arda /respect :) good play good tactic :) u guys deserved it tbh :)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
apparently 100 mids sat in scathaig is not a rr but 3fgs albs on zonewall near crim is :kissit:

LOLz, soo true, maybe this time the "Hibernian instinct" about relic raids failed :eek:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:

Still one of the most stupid moves I ever heard of to send 3-4fg to clear frontier-dungeon of expers, unless you wanted attention as usual ofc xD

kivik

Part of the furniture
very nice raid ardamel :clap: /respect

btw, did any1 record it???

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
Still one of the most stupid moves I ever heard of to send 3-4fg to clear frontier-dungeon of expers, unless you wanted attention as usual ofc xD

seconded, but keep blaming us for it herb

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
very nice raid ardamel :clap: /respect

btw, did any1 record it???

Im told atleast 2 ppl recorded it, Takhasis being one of them? But I also heard he had huge lag problems so maybe he turned it off.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I'm not so sure but isn't helping against the CoC? Pretty idiot to give a relic away instead of taking it for yourself.

Might be a nice plan, but the result ?¿?¿?

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
I'm not so sure but isn't helping against the CoC? Pretty idiot to give a relic away instead of taking it for yourself.

Might be a nice plan, but the result ?¿?¿?

We never communicated with any albs on irc/icq/msn before or during the raid. So nothing against CoC there. The only thing we did was dropping off the relic at ATK. Nothing against CoC there either.

What was so stupid with giving it away? .. Our power relic won't give us any bonus at all.. will give us 2 relic keeps to worry about, will give us less guards.
And 10% power to Albion instead of Hibernia aren't that bad :wij:

So the result was perfect! :clap:

Avenhar

Fledgling Freddie
well i want to thank the mids for sharing first of all :)
second great plan :)

took me forever to figure out when i was getting spam from everywhere bout mids camping our portal keep and all .

its nice to see that a raid can work if peeps follow and no spies give out the info . its so much more exciting to figure out whats going on what can we do to help or defend then just wait at target and blast enemy to hell when they come in :)

great job guys made my afternoon ,even thou i am kinda sad i dont get to be in movie :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
11.40 pm we finally finished repairing the carnage you left Dagda in.

Great raid you bastards :)

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
/salute Ardamel, brilliant raid and what a wake-up call for us Hibs :cheers:

/em dusts off frontier maps (ass kicking inc :D)

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the great raid, Ardamel :clap: (and all the other mids involved!!!!!)
Real good fun!!

And too all the hibs at Druim Cain (that decided to zerg AFTER we had the relic...:p), thanks for the fun fight in the valley :drink:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
u forgot the.. check ilaya is playing pryd at time bit.. or else u wouldnt have stood a chance coz of my paranoid stuff on cf /as..

load of shit adramel..

i know why this raid happened. seen it on prydwen too.

think u totally uber and you can take stuff at will eh? we'll see.

btw.. i think i'm totally uber as well u know.

muppet. at least i aint playing a fucking overpowered REALM. nvm class..

ilaya is back on exc. and you better be ready sunshine, coz i aint taking prisoners from here on in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom