The Reasons why

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Hygelac
I was on that raid and I salute Ladonna for organising it. Over the past weeks/months Mid has been increasingly folorn and most of the time RvR calls were met with cries of 'What's the point?'

Quite simply put, we couldn't have captured the Relics without an Alarmclock raid. We've tried in the past, and through a combination of spies and numbers, we couldnt manage it.

So with that said, if the servers ever come up again, see you in the Realms.

-Hygelac Modissen
Berserker

Gimp, you tried once.
Albion tried numerous times before we were succesfull. Each time laughed at and honed at by your fearsome leaders.
Then one moronic noob leads some clueless alarm clock raid and all of the sudden alarm clock raids are fair cause Albion has 1200 lvl 50 players versus 1000 Mid lvl 50 players.
Regards, Glottis

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Cause you mum will get upset?
Regards, Glottis

tsss tssss... leave her out of this plz.

if u wanna blame someone blame me, my mom has nothing to do with this and u should know that.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by phule_gubben
tsss tssss... leave her out of this plz.

if u wanna blame someone blame me, my mom has nothing to do with this and u should know that.

We could get technical, and your mum should have a lot to do with you. But I meant more that your mum might get upset about the fact you run around the house at 6 am on a saturday morning.
Was not talking about her being stuck in London zoo and stuff.
Regards, Glottis

C

censi

Noble of you to try and express your motives in such a polite and honest fashion.

However reading between the lines, basically you are saying you cant do a normal primetime raid because it will fail.

Hibernia has proven that it can be done with a reasonably well sized army smack bang in the middle of primetime. (pls provide and answer to that)

The mild truth is that you took the easy option to suceed.

The harsher truth is that you took the cowards option from the realm that doesnt like communicating and waging war according to its agreed terms.

The consequences (the most important thing) is that we will go back to the dark ages in camelots history ( no pun intended ) where the theme and realm war content is lost.... buried depth amoung the wanton hoardres of powergamers, hellbent on domination.

you have acheived your goal.

If it hadn't of been you it would have been someone else with their own remarkably similar justifications......

nether the less, you should still feel ashamed.

A

Aussie-

the spy excuse is such utter bullshit. the more ppl you want on a relicraid, the more ppl you have to inform about that relicraid.
I think albs have the MOST chance to have spies then any other realm.

K

kiranian-

Originally posted by telaron
So no realm is easier then any other?
Then why can't u do primetime raids like albs and hibs?

Are you saying we haven't in the past done relic raids at primetime ?

If i recall that the mids are the only realm to take power relics off the hibs both done at primetime and the first time the hibs came in primetime yes that is correct while we had 300 albs in notts so as a realm we desided we wanted the strength relics and LET the hibs have the power relic the second time the hibs came they planned it great and salute the hibs they used DG which we was unsure it could be used and they will tell you also they was unsure to.

As for the albs you did a ninji style attack which everyone including your own realm thought was lame.

Oh and if this is the most lamest thing to happen then lets not forget when the mids attacked the hibs and the login server went down and the albs that was still login went and stole the power relics.

Lets not forget that ^^

Regards Ladonna

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by kiranian-
Oh yes mid is so easymode why on earth do ppl even say that one realm is easier than other is stupid and to even say it makes you look stupid.

Then why did you take the easy way to taking relics? Why didn't you do it the hard way, like Ardamels? Why, when Albs held off alarmclock raiding you for six months, couldn't you stop yourself for six weeks?

And answer my other points:

1. If Ardamels could do a primetime raid and succeed, when Alb to Mid population hasn't changed, why couldn't you?
2. If crossrealmers are a big factor, why didn't it affect Alb as much as Mid when we took the relics primetime?
3. Why, when Herbal has posted here on several occasions that the Hibs were next (do a search if you don't believe me) do you try and claim that Alb wasn't going to try and get the power relics?
4. How do you justify your claim that Mids got the shitty end of the agreement, given that you had six months of strength relics without an alarm clock raid from Alb OR Hib?

If you can't at least attempt to answer these questions, then your "reasons" for alarmclock raiding are nothing more than a bunch of hogwash designed to try and cover up the fact that you simply don't have the organisational or planning skills to do a primetime raid.

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
We could get technical, and your mum should have a lot to do with you. But I meant more that your mum might get upset about the fact you run around the house at 6 am on a saturday morning.
Was not talking about her being stuck in London zoo and stuff.
Regards, Glottis

FYI i left me moms side 17 years ago (I wonder if you were even born then), but plz continue to make a monkey out of yourself. Shows all how stupid u are, try stick to the subject instead.

G

Gordonax

Exactly my point: you've done them before, why couldn't you do it again?

As for the albs you did a ninji style attack which everyone including your own realm thought was lame.

What a short memory you have: Mids have done what you call "ninja style" raids successfully too, and good luck to them.

O

old.Ramas

Obviously only mid has cross-realmers.

Only mid gets zerged (depite having almost as many 50s as alb and far more than hib).

And incidentally the server *was* upgraded b a few months back, and funny how you assume only mid raids risk server crashes (I'm guessing you think that because alb/hib primetime relic raids haven't caused a crash since the upgrade - so you must be talking about some special midgard bug, right?). Maybe the server was only upgarded for alb and hib?

Funny how neither hib or alb have ever had these issues. And funny how most of mid has never claimed to be so put upon.

:rolleyes:

T

telaron

If i recall that the mids are the only realm to take power relics off the hibs both done at primetime and the first time the hibs came in primetime yes that is correct while we had 300 albs in notts so as a realm we desided we wanted the strength relics and LET the hibs have the power relic the second time the hibs came they planned it great and salute the hibs they used DG which we was unsure it could be used and they will tell you also they was unsure to.

Oh and if this is the most lamest thing to happen then lets not forget when the mids attacked the hibs and the login server went down and the albs that was still login went and stole the power relics.

Lets not forget that ^^

Regards Ladonna

The ninja style was kindly introduced by Ardamel. You had the chance to defend, you choose not to. Albs were logging for almost a 24 hour time frame, and some of them where spotted. Majority of midgard ignored their observations.

Regarding the stealing of relics this happend during a time when albs and mids still were alarmclock raiding eachother, is their any diffrence is raiding a realm where people can't log in and a realm where everyone is asleep?

You still didn't answer the most important question of them all though. Is the relics only +20% melee bonus to you and can you seriously say that alarmclock raiding adds anything intresting to the game?

B

Belomar

Well, Censi pretty much hit it home. This alarm clock raid is easily rationalized by the powergamers who simply cannot live without another 20% melee damage, and the server is that much poorer for it. These days, you ask any Albion GM and they will flat out refuse to have their guild participate in an alarm clock raid, just like Hibs. I guess Mids have not reached that kind of maturity yet, and probably never will.

F

filofax

Originally posted by Belomar
Well, Censi pretty much hit it home. This alarm clock raid is easily rationalized by the powergamers who simply cannot live without another 20% melee damage, and the server is that much poorer for it. These days, you ask any Albion GM and they will flat out refuse to have their guild participate in an alarm clock raid, just like Hibs. I guess Mids have not reached that kind of maturity yet, and probably never will.

Dont lose hope, keep the faith.

K

kiranian-

Originally posted by Gordonax
Then why did you take the easy way to taking relics? Why didn't you do it the hard way, like Ardamels? Why, when Albs held off alarmclock raiding you for six months, couldn't you stop yourself for six weeks?

And answer my other points:

1. If Ardamels could do a primetime raid and succeed, when Alb to Mid population hasn't changed, why couldn't you?
2. If crossrealmers are a big factor, why didn't it affect Alb as much as Mid when we took the relics primetime?
3. Why, when Herbal has posted here on several occasions that the Hibs were next (do a search if you don't believe me) do you try and claim that Alb wasn't going to try and get the power relics?
4. How do you justify your claim that Mids got the shitty end of the agreement, given that you had six months of strength relics without an alarm clock raid from Alb OR Hib?

If you can't at least attempt to answer these questions, then your "reasons" for alarmclock raiding are nothing more than a bunch of hogwash designed to try and cover up the fact that you simply don't have the organisational or planning skills to do a primetime raid.

1. You are going on figures that ppl who are still paying there accounts i can tell you now if there was equal numbers between alb and mids then why would there not be more epic battles in emain on a regular nights.

2. The albs have greater numbers than mids as we can see that day in day out in rvr why even denie that fact if mid had the numbers as albion does then we would prolly zerg to as i have already stated.

3. Saying and doing are different things entily id like to know when the albs last attacked dagra on a RR if any and knowing herbal he does things to wind up other realms like make zergs in emain it is fun for him and outlaw you know what i am saying is the truth so he doing it to wind up the hibs.

4. As albs have never attacked the hibs for the power relics as you all know that but if you was to go for the power relics you would never be able to defend them as they are in snowdonia and as the hibs have the power relics they will not go for the strength relics as they are a magical realm and would not be able to defend 6 relics.

And why did we have the relics for 6 months cause from a MIDS point of view we defended odin's strongly for that time right up to the point you used the ninji style relic attacks to get the relics back and they was discusted with that lame attack as was some of your own realm.

But as i said i did not care that you did the ninji style attack as war is not nice nor it is meant to be.

Regards Ladonna

I

iorlas

kiranian-
one question....Have actually ever been to rvr before??

K

kiranian-

The ninja style was kindly introduced by Ardamel. You had the chance to defend, you choose not to. Albs were logging for almost a 24 hour time frame, and some of them where spotted. Majority of midgard ignored their observations.

Regarding the stealing of relics this happend during a time when albs and mids still were alarmclock raiding eachother, is their any diffrence is raiding a realm where people can't log in and a realm where everyone is asleep?

You still didn't answer the most important question of them all though. Is the relics only +20% melee bonus to you and can you seriously say that alarmclock raiding adds anything intresting to the game?

So ardamel started the Ninji style attacks did he so when does mid have SoS and Ardamel has always tried to do primetime raids and as for when the albs took the relics when the login server was down is lame nevertheless and trying to defend it is futile.

I have already given the reason why we desided to do an relic raid at that time if you are still unclear on the reasons then go back to the start of thread and reread it.

Regards Ladonna

L

lac_desariel

Ok people enought this shit excuse stuff

Hib lowest pop still raid good in PT
mid fail 1 time and go to lame time
Alb yes can bring numbers but so can mid

Herbal AND myself Raided 2 times and took em all PT and if you turn of the blinkers and read all you will see my gloating or boasting or plain stupidity in telling HIbs that i will come for power relics next.

at the end of the day you raided to get relics.. you got them WD

how ever can you truley sit at your PC and say yep if i had raided 2 times and both in PT then they alarm clock raid me it would be ok?

Treat others as you wanna be treat its only a game after all

examples...
dont wanna be killed when grey, dont kill greys
dont wanna be raided when your asleep dont do it
list is endless

but the excuses still come

O

old.Nol

Lets not forget that ^^

Regards Ladonna

Actually

The mids took the power relics at 5am, the only managed to get 2 relics before we logged back in.

We then took the hib relic back again at prime time.

Mids then took the alb strength relics. We took the mid power relic back - again at prime time with more then enough mids logged in to defend easily, but you decided the Albs in Nott were a bigger threat and lost the relic.

Then mids came back prime time with 300 mids on a logout raid (just like albs did to you and you're bitching to high heaven about it) and took the hib relic back.

Hib went in prime time, with the smallest population, with spies and we succeeded again, like every successful Hib relic raid. The only logouts on that raid were used to dupe mid spies, and it worked.

It's not about whether you succeed or not(which is great if you do). It's about having fun, so what if you die on door 1, so long as it was fun.

T

telaron

And why did we have the relics for 6 months cause from a MIDS point of view we defended odin's strongly for that time right up to the point you used the ninji style relic attacks to get the relics back and they was discusted with that lame attack as was some of your own realm.

But as i said i did not care that you did the ninji style attack as war is not nice nor it is meant to be.

Regards Ladonna

Rofl. Wonder how strong you would've defended 7 am. But yes u defended strongly. Fellowship alliance made several large scale keep raids to provoke response and we got it. Several 100's of mids responded. Underpopulated my ass.

Fact stands, you're a disgrace to your guild and realm.

F

filofax

1. You are going on figures that ppl who are still paying there accounts i can tell you now if there was equal numbers between alb and mids then why would there not be more epic battles in emain on a regular nights.

omg have you actually been out there playing lately?
Or do you get all your facts from the random mid screaming: FFS albs zerging again? "Why wouldnt there be more epic battles in emain ... " omg omg omg.... Stick that nose out of Mjolnir and go play the game.

K

kiranian-

Originally posted by iorlas
kiranian-
one question....Have actually ever been to rvr before??

Name: Ladonna Blackheart <White Rose> Race: Norseman Class: Healer Level: 50 RP: 2,476,216 (RR7L7) Last Week: 99,811 Realm: Midgard (XML data will not update until some time in January)

Next.

Regards Ladonna

K

kiranian-

Originally posted by filofax
omg have you actually been out there playing lately?
Or do you get all your facts from the random mid screaming: FFS albs zerging again? "Why wouldnt there be more epic battles in emain ... " omg omg omg.... Stick that nose out of Mjolnir and go play the game.

Eh in english ?

Regards Ladonna

F

filofax

Name: Ladonna Blackheart <White Rose> Race: Norseman Class: Healer Level: 50 RP: 2,476,216 (RR7L7) Last Week: 99,811 Realm: Midgard (XML data will not update until some time in January)

Next.

Regards Ladonna

Then there's no more excuses for your comments then that you are either blind or just darn thickheaded. Open you eyes ffs

I

iorlas

kiranian-
And every one has stated your reasons suck and hold no weight...instead of all this bullshit just come out admit you wanna be a big name, but your just not good enuff...

T

telaron

So ardamel started the Ninji style attacks did he so when does mid have SoS

SoS? I thought ninja style was about climbing walls setting rams on the doors from the inside.

Ardamel has always tried to do primetime raids
[/B]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this one made my day.

K

kiranian-

Rofl. Wonder how strong you would've defended 7 am. But yes u defended strongly. Fellowship alliance made several large scale keep raids to provoke response and we got it. Several 100's of mids responded. Underpopulated my ass.

Fact stands, you're a disgrace to your guild and realm.

In your opion i am a discrase to the guild and realm shame that the guild and mids don't feel that way.

F

filofax

In your opion i am a discrase to the guild and realm shame that the guild and mids don't feel that way.

Actually it seems that alot of mids actually do, and I dont blame them, if it was my GM i'd leave the guild and never tell anyone I was a part of it.

T

telaron

Does say alot about your guild and realm doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom