The Reasons why

K

kiranian-

I just like to start this without naming names or i am not here to slag off any other realm.

Basicly on a daily basis i would get random ppl msg me and ask why we don't have any relics and come up with plans on how to take them back but the reason we decided to do a early morning raid is cause of serveral reasons and not one sole reason.

The reasons was cause at primetime raids we never stood a chance to get the relics back the reasons why was cause the last time we went for the relics the albs had 40 albs at the relic so they knew we was already coming this never stopped us nevertheless with our 200 mids we still tried but when you get to excal to find 500 albs defending then you know we was not going to win so we retreated to rens to camp it out.

I dont blame the albs zerging as they are the most populated realm on excal so they can zerg as they have the numbers it is not there fault that the realm is unbalanced or mystic never implemented a way of stopping realms getting unbalanced so we can't blame the albs for that.

Another reason for desiding to do a early morning relic raid was cause of the amount of crossrealmers there is so many ppl these days playing in mid that have there mains in albion it is incredable last week i spoke to 4 albs and 2 hibs who are playing in both realms that has there mains in them realms i was finding myself asking myself the question where do their loyalts lay going from the last relic attempt it was clear that some of the albs knew we was coming.

Then in the night the albs came with a massive force to retake the relics which is a good way imo if the hibs & mids had such numbers we would be doing the same it is not there faults that the server could not handle that when they had meant to upgraded the server a few months ago.

I like to talk to you about this treaty and imo when you agree on a public fourm that we wont attack any other realm at X times is silly as this is a 24/7 game but more to the point i feel that Mids got a shit deal out of this so called treaty when basicly the Hibs won't attack the Albs & Albs wont attack Hibs as neither want to swap the relics for nothing so this treaty was a farce imo as treatys are drawen up so all sides get something out of it but it seems the real winners was the hibs.

An option if you don't like early morning relic raids is that all relics goes back to there relics and no one does a relic raid ever again but this will never happen and i am glad it won't as this game is a war game and there is always prizes in war.

So the bottom line you can blame the mids for getting up early in the morning to reclaim the relics or you can blame the albs for building up a massive zerg to reclaim the relics but the real evil in this game is the Duel accounts and Crossrealming the few spys in this game that destroy it for the rest of us if you want someone to blame then look at them.

Without ppl with two accounts we would have done primetime raids as you can't class mid of never doing primetime raids as we have prolly done the most primetime raids.

These are my feelings on the matter you can flame me away if you like but that is the reasons why we desided to do a early morning raid.

Regards Ladonna

P

pitspawn

There are no excuses for alarm clock raids. Make up a thousand reasons all you like but none of them can justify organising 200 people to wake up at the least populated hour of the day to avoid any resistance to take the relics that we EARNED.

People are forgetting what the relics are about, what they are for.

T

telaron

Originally posted by kiranian-
I just like to start this without naming names or i am not here to slag off any other realm.

Basicly on a daily basis i would get random ppl msg me and ask why we don't have any relics and come up with plans on how to take them back but the reason we decided to do a early morning raid is cause of serveral reasons and not one sole reason.

The reasons was cause at primetime raids we never stood a chance to get the relics back the reasons why was cause the last time we went for the relics the albs had 40 albs at the relic so they knew we was already coming this never stopped us nevertheless with our 200 mids we still tried but when you get to excal to find 500 albs defending then you know we was not going to win so we retreated to rens to camp it out.

I dont blame the albs zerging as they are the most populated realm on excal so they can zerg as they have the numbers it is not there fault that the realm is unbalanced or mystic never implemented a way of stopping realms getting unbalanced so we can't blame the albs for that.

Another reason for desiding to do a early morning relic raid was cause of the amount of crossrealmers there is so many ppl these days playing in mid that have there mains in albion it is incredable last week i spoke to 4 albs and 2 hibs who are playing in both realms that has there mains in them realms i was finding myself asking myself the question where do their loyalts lay going from the last relic attempt it was clear that some of the albs knew we was coming.

Then in the night the albs came with a massive force to retake the relics which is a good way imo if the hibs & mids had such numbers we would be doing the same it is not there faults that the server could not handle that when they had meant to upgraded the server a few months ago.

I like to talk to you about this treaty and imo when you agree on a public fourm that we wont attack any other realm at X times is silly as this is a 24/7 game but more to the point i feel that Mids got a shit deal out of this so called treaty when basicly the Hibs won't attack the Albs & Albs wont attack Hibs as neither want to swap the relics for nothing so this treaty was a farce imo as treatys are drawen up so all sides get something out of it but it seems the real winners was the hibs.

An option if you don't like early morning relic raids is that all relics goes back to there relics and no one does a relic raid ever again but this will never happen and i am glad it won't as this game is a war game and there is always prizes in war.

So the bottom line you can blame the mids for getting up early in the morning to reclaim the relics or you can blame the albs for building up a massive zerg to reclaim the relics but the real evil in this game is the Duel accounts and Crossrealming the few spys in this game that destroy it for the rest of us if you want someone to blame then look at them.

Without ppl with two accounts we would have done primetime raids as you can't class mid of never doing primetime raids as we have prolly done the most primetime raids.

These are my feelings on the matter you can flame me away if you like but that is the reasons why we desided to do a early morning raid.

Regards Ladonna

You are embarassing your realm.

F

filofax

Just a question tho, wouldnt you rather have the massive battles instead? Where everyone from lvl 35+ could be a part of the game and experience large sieges and battles? How can relics be so important to you that you rather go up at 7 am and fight NPC's then actually slicing and dicing albs up with a bunch of friends and allies?

IMO this way of getting relics is not only boring for all realms, it's also a way to explude alot of players from what is supposed to be a part of the game. All realms have spies, and I agree it truly do ruin alot, but doesnt this type of playing ruin a lot more?

Originally posted by pitspawn

People are forgetting what the relics are about, what they are for.

So very true.

A

adari

i dont blame you for doing an early morning RR when the alb force can be five times as big as your attacking force, fucking insane

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by filofax
Just a question tho, wouldnt you rather have the massive battles instead? Where everyone from lvl 35+ could be a part of the game and experience large sieges and battles? How can relics be so important to you that you rather go up at 7 am and fight NPC's then actually slicing and dicing albs up with a bunch of friends and allies?

IMO this way of getting relics is not only boring for all realms, it's also a way to explude alot of players from what is supposed to be a part of the game. All realms have spies, and I agree it truly do ruin alot, but doesnt this type of playing ruin a lot more?

the biggest part of ruining the game is to crash the server IMO.

K

kiranian-

It is not an excuse it is FACT.

If you don't think it is a fact then explain to me why we have trade channels on quakenet set up to trade accounts with other realms and if it is such a fact why can we buy accounts on ebay it is not a fact.

There is ppl who buy two accounts this is not aganist the CoC as long as they don't trade information with other realms but i am asking you if you have a main in a realm and build up friends with that realm where do your loyalst lay when you get access to another realm.

Regards Ladonna

I

iorlas

Very nice speach but i gotta say wot total and utter bollox...are you trying to tell me that both the hibs and albs don't have the same problem with mutiple account holders??Do you think spies are confined to Mids??So before Mids do a primtime raid everyone must be limited to 1 account each?? Your lame and sickening attempt to justify your spineless, yellow, alarmclock raid disgusts me.

R

raithian

7 am saturday 140 mids in fs and 90 albs online

8 pm a few weeks ago 540 albs attacking keeps and relic in mid and a total of 240 mids online

now when albs did there rr on us thay had a 2-1 in there faver on numbers( that was just on the dam raid + more in alb)
when ladonna did his raid mids outnumbered albs 1.5-1.

no realm can match alb excal for numbers over 50% of server is alb.
albs can get 500+ for an rr at prime time there is nothing any realm can do to defend v numbers like that now regardless of what myself or others think of such raids the facts remain ytou can not zerg the zerging realm with numbers you dont have for a prime time raid now if albs dont like the fact that mids give a shit and wanted them back at all cost thats there problem untill goa/mythic decide to set caps per realm of say 1100 acc maxmids will endever to use the most feared quality and thats dedication to there realm if its the only way we can get relics back then i say go for it

F

filofax

Please do answer my questions, I really seriously need to know.
I'v been wondering about this.

F

filofax

Originally posted by raithian

8 pm a few weeks ago 540 albs attacking keeps and relic in mid and a total of 240 mids online

now when albs did there rr on us thay had a 2-1 in there faver on numbers( that was just on the dam raid + more in alb)

albs can get 500+ for an rr at prime time there is nothing any realm can do to defend v numbers like that now regardless of what myself or others think of such raids the facts remain ytou can not zerg the zerging realm with numbers you dont have for a prime time raid now if albs dont like the fact that mids give a shit and wanted them back at all cost thats there problem untill goa/mythic decide to set caps per realm of say 1100 acc maxmids will endever to use the most feared quality and thats dedication to there realm if its the only way we can get relics back then i say go for it

Stop with the made-up numbers already please.. its really getting silly, I'v even seen ppl write that there were 1200 albs and 150 mids... and soon I bet there was 50 mids and 200 albs that morning.

K

kiranian-

Where did i say that ONLY mids have crossrealms i never said that whatsoever i said that cause of the reasons i gave above is why we did what we did i am sorry if you don't like it but that life i don't like it when i talk to a guild and ask them to come on a primetime raid and to ask his guild and they say they are not sure who to ask as they have a few ebay players in the guild.

Regards Ladonna

G

Gordonax

If you'd never taken relics at primetime, I could at least understand your frustration. But you have - and the difference in population between Alb and Mid is no more now than it was then. So this excuse won't wash, I'm afraid. Other raid leaders have managed to come up with solid plans that worked. You didn't, and when you lost you went to Plan B - the alarmclock.

Again, this excuse doesn't work. Crossrealming works both ways - if crossrealmers are so common, then Herbal's last successful relic raid should have failed, as you would have known all about it.

You assume that there were no plans from Alb to take the Hib relics (or at least some of them). You're wrong. But, as you'd know if you ever organised a successful primetime raid, getting it right takes time.

Secondly, you seem to forget the months and months that you had the strength relics, when Alb could have retaken them using an alarm clock raid and didn't. FOR MONTHS, *Mid* was the realm that benefitted the most from the treaty. So you DID get something out of it. And, had you taken the relics primetime again, you would once again have got something out of it. So to say that Mid got the shitty end of the stick is simply a lie.

Sorry mate, but ultimately it comes down to one "reason": You couldn't actually plan and execute a primetime raid, because you're not good enough a leader to do it. Ardamels was, but without him, you can't do it - so you go back to doing it the easy way.

And you wonder why we call Midgard easy mode?

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by raithian

240 mids online at 8 pm on a sunday with server pop near 3000

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

talk more bollocks pls mate

H

Herbal Remedy

oh and fyi i was going for power within the month but now i have to bitchslap mid again;)

I

iorlas

One of the pathetic excuses was that you have cross realmers... i simply pointed out that all realms have the same problem,yet we do not use it as an excuse alarm clock raid...no matter what you try to say or the figures you invent, to me you and all the others who took part will be nothing but spineless cowards....

K

kiranian-

Originally posted by filofax
Please do answer my questions, I really seriously need to know.
I'v been wondering about this.

I have answered your question when i wrote what i did i would perfer to be able to relic raid in primetime and get the relics to but as there is so must mistrust within the game as ppl can gain access to accounts or have friends in other realms and sharing information that is spoiling the fun for all.

If you was to come back on a early morning raid and take the relics then i would not be posting here saying anything i would just get on with it as you will find that i never posted on when the albs took the relics by using ninji style attacks as it is part of the game war is not nice nor it is meant to be.

Regards Ladonna

P

phule_gubben

Filofax:

It's a 24/7 game and people do what they do when they feel like it wether u like it or not.

I like large battles, they are so much more fun the running around 1fg in emain. But that's my wiew on it.

If u decide to take back relics in the morning then go ahead, it is as i said a 24/7 game.

T

telaron

Seiously is the relics all about +20% melee bonus to you?

to be they're not. If people sink so low and disgrace their realm, guild and themselves as you just have done just because of that friggin bonus it might aswell be removed.
I can understand that radaremainrpfarmwhoreguilds do that though,...
Going up 7 am anyone can do and it adds NOTHING to the game, NOTHING.
Mids failed a rr at primetime, makes up lots of bs excuses to start alarmclock raiding again...

F

filofax

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Filofax:

It's a 24/7 game and people do what they do when they feel like it wether u like it or not.

I like large battles, they are so much more fun the running around 1fg in emain. But that's my wiew on it.

If u decide to take back relics in the morning then go ahead, it is as i said a 24/7 game.

I'v never said it isnt, It was simple questions since I cant understand how morning raids could be fun in any way, and how 20% melee damage can be worth doing it this way.
I was simply interested in her point of view on the matter since she was the one executing this.

R

raithian

i can give you a name now of a cross relamer in alb as she even boasted on bw that she logewd into mid excal 10 mins before the last alb rr

and tthe name is tilda or tild lvl 50 unguilded savage playing in both moid and alb on excal( and stupid enought to admit on a public forum that she logedinto mid beofre last alb rr and then relog to her alb acc and took part in the rr

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Typical lame ass excuse from some noob Mid player.
You mention spies: same would go for Albion doing an RR. Yet Herbal/Lac managed it.
You mention realm population: despite a small difference between Albion and Midgard in lvl 50 population, again this is a crap excuse, as Hibs did manage to do a prime time rr on you lot.
Basically, you were even more clueless than Ardarmels, and still wanted to lead a raid :(
Regards, Glottis

A

Aussie-

so basicly you dont fucking care if albs do another 2 succesfull primetime raids, you'll be at excal gates again the next week at 7am :great:

B

Belomar

Make no mistake, this raid was in no way an achievement, but rather a disgrace to the realm of Midgard. Well done, you.

K

kiranian-

Oh yes mid is so easymode why on earth do ppl even say that one realm is easier than other is stupid and to even say it makes you look stupid.

Regards Ladonna

I

iorlas

I have answered your question when i wrote what i did i would perfer to be able to relic raid in primetime and get the relics to but as there is so must mistrust within the game as ppl can gain access to accounts or have friends in other realms and sharing information that is spoiling the fun for all.
Maybe you should ask HerbalLac how they overcome the very same problem or any other experienced leader in any realm...

T

telaron

Oh yes mid is so easymode why on earth do ppl even say that one realm is easier than other is stupid and to even say it makes you look stupid.

Regards Ladonna

So no realm is easier then any other?
Then why can't u do primetime raids like albs and hibs?

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Aussie-
so basicly you dont fucking care if albs do another 2 succesfull primetime raids, you'll be at excal gates again the next week at 7am :great:

why not?

H

Hygelac

I was on that raid and I salute Ladonna for organising it. Over the past weeks/months Mid has been increasingly folorn and most of the time RvR calls were met with cries of 'What's the point?'

Quite simply put, we couldn't have captured the Relics without an Alarmclock raid. We've tried in the past, and through a combination of spies and numbers, we couldnt manage it.

So with that said, if the servers ever come up again, see you in the Realms.

-Hygelac Modissen
Berserker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom