The Pope's remarks

Wij

I am a FH squatter
GDW said:
...a bit like Christianity then.

Some of it. The CofE never threatened to kill anyone tho.

Personally I think the problem is with people. Most people need to be fed a crock of shit to get on with their lives. Who knows why. Fuck, I'd love to believe in a heaven at the minute but it's bollocks and my wishes don't change reality. A lot of people though base their beliefs on how they'd like the world to be rather than what the evidence points to. Hence they are up for manipulation. Mob mentality is another comforting thing for humans too. We'll never be rid of religion so there will always be fucked-up parts of it. Get used to it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Trem said:
I disagree totally with that. People aren't as backward now as they were thousands of years ago, and if that is truly the case then its once again the people to blame for basically not being all there mentally. Man has moved on hugely and has come to realise that the original bible/koran etc is really a load of old bollocks designed and written to keep the people of the day in line.

We know this why don't they?

It just comes across as another excuse for their uncivilised(sp) rantings.

Tremzor, people weren't backward then either. Some of the most brilliant ideas ever stem from very long times ago :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
TdC said:
Tremzor, people weren't backward then either. Some of the most brilliant ideas ever stem from very long times ago :)

Worldly then. Oh you know what I mean you bloody barbarian :eek:

*wub*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom