Votes: 18 3.0%
  • I couldn't care less

Votes: 92 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Hmm....and this comment towards Hibs taking back their Relic from a lvl 1 Relic keep supports the above statement?

Hibs taking back their relic is probably a good thing.

people acting unilaterally like prics and telling everyone to FO is not a good thing.

IF TT had explained their motives in a non abusive manner instead of just `making a stand` oozing in arrogance, contempt and selfrightiousness, they might have had the majority of the realm agree and support them.

They fucked up.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
people acting unilaterally like prics and telling everyone to FO is not a good thing.

That coming from you....... after the post you made in the other thread.
My my....... >_<

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

IF TT had explained their motives in a non abusive manner instead of just `making a stand` oozing in arrogance, contempt and selfrightiousness, they might have had the majority of the realm agree and support them.

They fucked up.

u clearly still dont get it.

we did explain ourselves in a non abusive manner, we didnt tell anyone to fuck off. all we got in return was abuse from ppl like u, kagato and bracken telling us that the reasons we gave were lies and hiding our true intentions which was to get our e-peens sucked on irc (which we found rather funny as 2 of our members use irc regularly and when they do they are mostly idlers).

now tell me how the fuck that kinda behaviour is gonna help anyone... to say that the reason we give are lies and then make up ur own stories about why we done it, that is arrogant and self rightious and was only said to try and create opposition to what we done when it was clearly there own biased thoughts coming out.

we didnt fuck up, we will always stand by the decision we took and 1 look at the poll on our actions shows that the majority of the server agreed with us (and yes i do believe near 600 votes shows a majority given the server population)

in the end it just showed how biased some ppl were towards our style of play and used this as an excuse to throw abuse at us and question our intentions. it showed how much of a whiner that u/kagato/bracken and ur minions really are and how u throw ur toys out the pram when something goes on that u dont like.

its ppl like YOU who fucked up as u could not see the bigger picture until it was to late and this has been proven by many of ur posts since the incident.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
I think I need to have a few more to qualify for drivel.

And yes, the multitudes of voicesless poor people ... pull the other one plz.

I think you more then qualify already,

And multitudes? No, but alot of people, especially the casual non 8 v 8 types, which Albion has far to many off are simply not bold enough to speak out against 'known' people and elitists, and given the general abuse on these forums from all angles, its not hard to see why :)

swords said:
Oooh ofc anyone who doesn't post on FH agrees with you Kagato, I forgot :p

And where did I say that? I didn't, however the general consensus on our alliance chat was one of overwhelming condemnation for your actions and outrage from all allied guilds.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Says many people actually, wether you agree with them or not, Muy is just more vocal then the rest and willing to stand up to the elitists.

so if someone dont agree with you or has fun in daoc in some other way then you he's a elitists?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:

And multitudes? No, but alot of people, especially the casual non 8 v 8 types, which Albion has far to many off are simply not bold enough to speak out against 'known' people and elitists, and given the general abuse on these forums from all angles, its not hard to see why :)

And where did I say that? I didn't, however the general consensus on our alliance chat was one of overwhelming condemnation for your actions and outrage from all allied guilds.

Well obviously your alliance is suitably representitive of the realm.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
so if someone dont agree with you or has fun in daoc in some other way then you he's a elitists?

No, but when they think they know better then everyone else and take actions to ruin the game for other people because their playstyle is not the same as their own, that makes them elitist, and im quite honestly glad to see the back of them, now all we need is for them to piss off from this clusters forums and everyone will be happy.:england:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:

Then why did you post telling all the 'elite' to 'foad' last night then?

Kagato said:
No, but when they think they know better then everyone else and take actions to ruin the game for other people because their playstyle is not the same as their own, that makes them elitist,

The exact same could be said about AC raiding...

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:

They fucked up.

Hmm...but as I understood it the Relic was in a lvl 1 keep (it stated that in the same thread as your post was. Much like when TT lowered its keep. But the bigger point here beeing that you have argued how the game is supposed to be played before. By defending your realm, working with it not against it etc etc. But here you actually encourage your realm to "look the other way" for the good of the game I take it. Basically going back on everything you seemingly have argued before.

Dont get me wrong here, It is a good turn for the server. We need more understanding across the realm boarders, when we are hitting all time lows in population like this. I was just abit surprised, saddened to see you go back to your old semantics. (Hope we can chuck that up to the last evul beer of the evening!:)

/Charmangle

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
The exact same could be said about AC raiding...

No it couldn't, AC raids are done out of boredom, they are not done out of bitterness or spite for their fellow realm mates.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
No it couldn't, AC raids are done out of boredom, they are not done out of bitterness or spite for their fellow realm mates.

Matter of opinion. You can't even see the otherside of this, cba talking to some narrowminded elitist fool anymore. Good luck blinding yourself some more!

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
No, but when they think they know better then everyone else and take actions to ruin the game for other people because their playstyle is not the same as their own, that makes them elitist, and im quite honestly glad to see the back of them, now all we need is for them to piss off from this clusters forums and everyone will be happy.:england:
I guess that makes you an elitist then, because you clearly know better than everyone else depsite what they are trying to get through to you :rolleyes:

No, everyone will not be happy. By 'everyone' you refer to your collective vision of how the game should be played, not those that have left the server because of all the recent events. You may not have realised yet, but those still posting 'for no reason' actually still give a damn about the server and would like to come back; the only problem is that they can't because the server no longer supports what they find fun, not you - them.

Kagato said:
You still honestly believe that TT did what they did out of bitterness and spite? You are a fool.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Well obviously your alliance is suitably representitive of the realm.

Hehe you should see the replies when i just say hello on there /as. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
rawr said:
You still honestly believe that TT did what they did out of bitterness and spite? You are a fool.

I pity the fool that steals my jewlery!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

Everyone will be happy? or You'll be happy? As looking from the pole results i think:kissit: you can Feck off.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Matter of opinion. You can't even see the otherside of this, cba talking to some narrowminded elitist fool anymore. Good luck blinding yourself some more!

Why do you always assume that just because someone disagree's with you, "they cannot see your side".

I can see your side of the arguement perfectly well thankyou, I simply think your wrong, live with it.

As for being elitist, get real, theres many things I can be accused of, i'll happily admit, but elitist is not one of them. Heck i've even grouped with level 20ies whom I don't even know before to help them get some rps in RvR.

rawr said:
I guess that makes you an elitist then, because you clearly know better than everyone else depsite what they are trying to get through to you :rolleyes:

No, everyone will not be happy. By 'everyone' you refer to your collective vision of how the game should be played, not those that have left the server because of all the recent events. You may not have realised yet, but those still posting 'for no reason' actually still give a damn about the server and would like to come back; the only problem is that they can't because the server no longer supports what they find fun, not you - them.

No I don't know better then everyone else, I know what I know, and it is contrary to what some of you think, people are different, tough shit, get used to it.

And if they cared that much about this server, they would still be here, theres plenty of RvR and plenty of action, just take a look at the realm map tonight for evidence of that. If they are so brittle they cannot handle RvR when someone takes a relic off-peak, then maybe they should try a game thats a little be easier on the blood pressure then like domino's.

brad said:
Hehe you should see the replies when i just say hello on there /as. :)

Get over yourself, no one cares when you say hello, people only react when you deliberatly try and bait on /as to shit stir.

brad said:
Everyone will be happy? or You'll be happy? As looking from the pole results i think:kissit: you can Feck off.

Yes everyone will be happy, because then there would be less people flamebaiting on here, no poll (or pole as you say) will answer that one thankyou, perhaps you should reread what you quote in future.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

I don't actually care what you think since I know that you're talking out of two sides of your mouth anyhow... Common. The idea that anyone who is against AC raids are elitist is just ridiculous beyond all reason.

The strong abuse has come from you and Muy (traitors, burn, die, etc). TT are the farthest thing from abusive and have never rained down insults... so whatever. There is no need to stand up to them or speak for anyone else.

And I think the only polls we've seen have shown that when most Albs know the story, then they agree with TT. Not that it matters.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
I don't actually care what you think since I know that you're talking out of two sides of your mouth anyhow... Common. The idea that anyone who is against AC raids are elitist is just ridiculous beyond all reason.

The strong abuse has come from you and Muy (traitors, burn, die, etc). TT are the farthest thing from abusive and have never rained down insults... so whatever. There is no need to stand up to them or speak for anyone else.

And I think the only polls we've seen have shown that when most Albs know the story, then they agree with TT. Not that it matters.

And where have I stated that anyone who is against AC raids are elitists? I havent, I don't like AC raids either, but I think anyone who cries about it and has to leave a server over it is just being a drama queen. They are annoying yes, but have very little impact on the nightly RvR and the relics rarely stay in a keep for long.

The differance between my abuse and yours is that your insults are a matter of opinion, when we call TT traitors, their actions have already proven and fully justified the accusation.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I belong to Albion and I agree with TT 105 18.42%
I belong to Albion and I disagree with TT 65 11.40%

leetist pricks 105
nice guys irl 65

(99% of the 105, are wannabe leetists though and still sux, but they can be honory leetists for the purposes of the arguement ;) )

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Get over yourself, no one cares when you say hello, people only react when you deliberatly try and bait on /as to shit stir..

lol i ask basic questions like when did you guys take the keep last, or if i was to do a prime time event on mid would albs simply ac things back? I get replies like fuck of just for asking a simple question. I don't see that as flame baiting i hardly play alb i just asked simple question to get a feel of what the general attitude in alb was currently like.

Kagato said:
Yes everyone will be happy, because then there would be less people flamebaiting on here, no poll (or pole as you say) will answer that one thankyou, perhaps you should reread what you quote in future.

People don't have to read fh you know, and seeing that over 2/3 of the server support TT's actions, i think your just whining when you simply don't get things your way. Like if you die, something must be overpoweed, that needs nerfing, this shouldn't be aloud to happen. That just sounds basicly like you. If you don't agree with something you go of in a little tantrum at the slightest thing.

Who cares about the server i want my 10% dmg!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Why do you always assume that just because someone disagree's with you, "they cannot see your side".

What on earth would you do if someone said you were a 'twat', 'murderer', deserved to 'foad', a 'traitor' or a 'treasoner'? These are all comments by people claimed to be 'casual zergers' who take the piss out of people who take the server too seriously. Are you fucking kidding me?

This perfectly illustrates what I was saying. You have read the posts I've said beforehand yet still try to put imaginary words in my mouth just because I don't agree with YOU. This is what makes you an elitist.

I've grouped with level 20's and run in rvr, I've run ML raids with characters which don't need MLs, I've always sold crafted gear at a lower cost then was advertised on CMs and you are the very first person I've fallen out with over freddyshouse. Hell, do you not remember the old LoD, HB or even DK groups we used to run?

You are however so narrow minded that beleiving you simply run with a level 20 a few times to try and use as a reference to why you aren't an 'elite' aiming player' whilst you also tell others how to play, TELL people they are wrong about their own feelings and flame people non stop despite their actions being trivial in the big picture of things; that is what makes you elitist among many other things.

I have never told anyone how to play. I have never abused anyone for simply adding on a fight (I don't agree they should but would only ask them not to in a civil tongue). I have soloed. I have zerged. I have run in a FG. I have tried to take relics. Earlier on I have ORGANISED relic raids. I see what we did could be seen as against the realm to people who have been hammered into beleiving it, without given the two points of the story. Never once have I told a single person how to play which with your own words WOULD make me an elitist.

I without a doubt have no problems in saying that I am a casual player and have been for the last 2 years.

You're trying to just turn around a statment which shows you are blatently wrong in order to win an argument. You are a complete fool for thinking that way.

I agree with some of muylaetrix's earlier arguments as well as brackens and kinetics yet you are a complete fool. They have come up with good arguments. I even sat on MSN a few days ago talking to hellsvip about not only what happened (both of us disagree with what happened) but about life and general things because we realised, a game is not a fucking real life!

Kagato said:

Why on Earth do YOU beleive this. I have OFTEN agreed that what we did was not a resolution to world peace, not a resolution to AC raiding and yet you still seem to be hell bent on putting words in our mouth that we thought we would commit treason by this act.

AC raiders a year ago were OKAY. Any time before this was generally OKAY. It wasn't honourable but it wasn't driving anyone away from the game. Yet more recently, with a lower population then we have had since.....ermm......the closed beta days, this is no longer a viable act. This was all we were trying to put forward.

I have many a friend on the cluster. FFS, are you too stupid to see I was once a GM of a PvE alliance? I'm was never a hardcore rvrer, nor were most of TT, we are simply trying to have fun in a way which differs to YOU and you isolate us for it. Peoiple evolve, get over it.

This is what makes you an elitist. Your narrow mindedness, argogence and disregard for any player which holds a view different to your own.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
And where have I stated that anyone who is against AC raids are elitists? I havent, I don't like AC raids either, but I think anyone who cries about it and has to leave a server over it is just being a drama queen. They are annoying yes, but have very little impact on the nightly RvR and the relics rarely stay in a keep for long.

They do have an impact. The people playing the other two realms are TELLING YOU that it has an impact on them wanting to play the game. Why do you think you know what they are thinking better than they do??? That is so arrogant. I am trying to explain to you that it's not elitists getting pissed about AC raids. The "elitists" (I really think that is a stupid term to describe TT because they aren't elite at all :p) are pissed because the populations are dropping.

The differance between my abuse and yours is that your insults are a matter of opinion, when we call TT traitors, their actions have already proven and fully justified the accusation.

I haven't abused anyone except GOA who fully deserve my scorn because their logic is so ass-backwards it's laughable.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

I can see your side of the arguement perfectly well thankyou, I simply think your wrong, live with it.

As for being elitist, get real, theres many things I can be accused of, i'll happily admit, but elitist is not one of them. Heck i've even grouped with level 20ies whom I don't even know before to help them get some rps in RvR..

Heh .... i have to back Kag up on that one , he has indeed grped lowbies to help em, i shuld know as i slipped into his groups a fair few times when i played alb lol, and hes kindly buffed me on his bot in frontiers, lent me a lil cash and given me advice whenether i needed it :) .. so elitist no , i dont agree with all his oppinions tho so im not ass licking him, im just stating a fact he is by no means elitist

Dard

Part of the furniture
Sparklehorse said:
Heh .... i have to back Kag up on that one , he has indeed grped lowbies to help em, i shuld know as i slipped into his groups a fair few times when i played alb lol, and hes kindly buffed me on his bot in frontiers, lent me a lil cash and given me advice whenether i needed it :) .. so elitist no , i dont agree with all his oppinions tho so im not ass licking him, im just stating a fact he is by no means elitist

Im sure what you say is true .. it can also be said about the majority of people who have left / moved server etc etc.

I honestly dont think there has been any elitist players since OF, since then there's just been more distinct groups of people with different playstyles & objectives.

Its a shame we couldnt all get along :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
who hasnt helped someone level, lent cash, and given game advice?

Thats not the official definition of a nice guy irl. A nice guy irl is someone that plays like a lemon.

A leetist prick can be anything in terms of helping others, but the distinction is they dont greif other players because they are really only intertested in the competative end game that vaguely exists in daoc.

I should know ffs, I invented the terms.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
who hasnt helped someone level, lent cash, and given game advice?

Thats not the official definition of a nice guy irl. A nice guy irl is someone that plays like a lemon.

A leetist prick can be anything in terms of helping others, but the distinction is they dont greif other players because they are really only intertested in the competative end game that vaguely exists in daoc.

I should know ffs, I invented the terms.

pay my rent and ill use those words the way you meant them to be used!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
When was last time that Mids or Hibs actually tried to take one of alb relics? 5 Months ago? 8 Months ago?

Was 5, i was in gg with Golden Age when we took alb relic :>

Zede

Part of the furniture
This thread https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=210279

Is a wonderful little insight into Kagatos mind. Just exchange "Labour Voters" for "Elitists".

I can just see the poor old bridge enforcer getting his daily tabloids, having a read through, shaking his head at the injustices inflicted on the poor ole' white man.

He gets home from a long, hard, tiring day at work and logs onto freddyshouse, replace "White Man" with "Armsman" - he thinks its the same, he really does !!!

Just have pity on him folks, be happy your brain is more developed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom