The Official "Unofficial" Euro 2012 Thread

Who will claim the glory ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I think this 'boring' Spain team have been in 2nd gear this tournament and ramped it up a couple today, they really do look superb going forward. Italy look capable of scoring though because Spain definitely miss Puyol, Ramos just isn't a centre back.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Mario deserves a goal to win that golden boot, he's been fantastic this tournament.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also, if only Germany had got it right against Italy... This game would probably be interesting to keep watching.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
History in the making.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Thank fuck Mata scored. Was sad he'd not been on yet, glad he showed them why he's good.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thank fuck Mata scored. Was sad he'd not been on yet, glad he showed them why he's good.
It's not sad, the players ahead of him are better. The reality is, he's not going to be a regular unless through injury of others.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And Torres wins the golden boot... And hardly plays.
Educate me, isn't the golden boot for the player that SCORES the most goals, not plays the most time?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Educate me, isn't the golden boot for the player that SCORES the most goals, not plays the most time?

Did I say that? I think it's ridiculous he hasn't played more, same for Lorentte, who hasn't played at all.

My edit didn't save? Fuck vincente and his no striker football. Torres would have got more goals in that setup had he played more.

gohan

FH is my second home
ye i think he meant Torres wins the golden boot DESPITE lack of game time......

soze

I am a FH squatter
I thought Spain were decent today they owned the midfield and looked dangerous going forward it was a dominating display. Also a bit humbling the team that dominated us just got schooled.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well done vasc, gunner etc. they actually played really well tonight. Still really boring for a neutral when they clearly hold back so much though.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
They were outstanding. They may have been dull to get here, but tonight's game was a tremendous display.

So. Chat to you guys in two years time on the world cup thread; this is where I get off the football train ;).

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Great football, classic game. Best Euro final I can remember.

Really?? You must be on some serious crack, one brilliant half sure, but then a pointless 2nd half, with Italy too tired, a man down and just seeing the game out.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Decent tournament over all, some great matches.

Feel sorry for Italy but the better team (by a long way) won. I didn't think Spain were boring for the entire 90 minutes today, maybe just 70ish of them. Biscuits should have been sent off for elbowing someone in the face but as usual the slimy little fuck gets away with it. I really want someone to do both his legs next season. Not something I would wish on any sportsman but that cunt doesn't deserve to wear a shirt.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Fun tournament, missed out on that €160 prize because of that 89th minute handball by Boateng in the quarters :(

Also such a pity Ireland faceplanted, maybe it will force Trap to not play caveman football and unlike charlton under traps management we sit back and let them come at us where big jack put em under pressure.

Also dunno if this has been said but excellent job by the hosts nations. Fair plkay

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Been a great tournament, the refereeing hasnt been too bad, and most of the games have been pretty entertaining

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Gratz Vasc ....... Again ........

But aye good match tonight, shame we didnt get a 2-1 senario at the start of the second half though.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i found it boring for the first 20-30 mins of the second half ... was just keep ball .. either side of that it was ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom