Games The Last Remnant (PC)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Have you got the pre-requisites to learn blackout? Or any of the other arcana? Not only do you need rush to have the correct invocation/evocation, but also every other member of the union to be able to cast one.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Just tried the demo and altho it throws you right in at the deep end not explaining anything it still does seem a lot of fun. Come payday I may well purchase it to keep me occupied!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Have you got the pre-requisites to learn blackout? Or any of the other arcana? Not only do you need rush to have the correct invocation/evocation, but also every other member of the union to be able to cast one.

i got the pre-req (or i think i have, lol). But not to worried at the moment to be fair as i havent required it really. Maybe i only got spark IV at the moment and not V. honestly cant remember.

Going away on wednesday for a week, so will probably do alot of research into skills etc then. Dont really want to ruin the story by looking into everything though so may hamper my research.

In the fight where you first get cyclops my healer unit were keep spamming my screen with "synergy" whilst healing up. nice heals though :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
That would be rejuvenating water, and it is arcana.

Here is a guide. GameSpot Forums - The Last Remnant - Complete Arcana Guide V.2.0

aaye figured that was arcana healing.. and indeed was rejuvenating water.

Just kept spamming it when was healing the cyclops :D iirc it was Pegus who was leading the healing squad as he eventually turned healer (previously had to have a normal soldier from athium as leader :eek: )

I will try go for blackout when I got all my leaders together, for which im still undecided who to use. Dont see point of worrying before then

Afran

Part of the furniture
Afran, which leaders to you normally use in your teams?

Easier to just link this - YouTube - The Last Remnant - Conqueror Only click if you don't mind spoilers (avoid reading the description tag on youtube for less spoilers)

This was my 1st playthrough and didn't statgrind, my setup didn't change much in later playthroughs but I did make a stupidly op team with statgrinded Seven.

Gaou was only a temporary leader until Baulson got his final weapon for Heaven's Door, btw.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Cheers afran i check that later.

Im upto the 6 bases now, and turned br17 after doing the 2nd one. They are a bit of a pest and i think i may have to actually level up somewhat if want to do them with more easy.

I got round the boss issue by having a 1 man team i deadlock at the start with which allows me to clear 1 or 2 of the other unions before boss engages my main people. Works better if he dodges the initial attack of the boss, lol.

Corran

Part of the furniture
could have completed this by now but decided to get on with the annoying guild tasks. Great fun getting rares to sapwn

that said hinnah and hannah are overpowered when together get their weapon art at the start of every fight wihch nice for serious wipeout potential :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom