Film The General Film Thread

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Problem with Deadpool is that this whole trailer could be entirely bullshit. It would be cool if they've gone the TVA route, but also quite surprising.

Every trailer till release will supposedly have a different title. So no one really knows what the final film will be called or the story 😂

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It does look shit. And I'm dissing the casting too - Cate Blanchett in no way looks like an action hero of any sort. Even when she's trying to do "action hero pose" it's just completely unconvincing.

Jamie Lee Curtis can do comedy fine tho.
She looks very much like the character though. I'm more put off by Jack Black as Claptrap. Can Hollywood please find someone to replace him as the head of the 'we need someone zany' list already

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
She looks very much like the character though. I'm more put off by Jack Black as Claptrap. Can Hollywood please find someone to replace him as the head of the 'we need someone zany' list already

Yea, Jamie Lee Curtis does look like Tanis, that's probably the only casting character they got right. I don't mind Jack Black so much for this role, Claptrap is meant to be so annoying that you want to punch his lights out - jack black fills that role well :p Krieg is ok too I guess? its hard to tell, he doesnt say anything in the trailer... the others though? absolute dog shit tier.

Roland is meant to be a 6'4-6'5 muscle bound stoic leader and they gave us Kevin Hart... what the fuck.

Tiny Tina is meant to be absolutely batshit insane 24/7... the one in the trailer seemed quite normal, not even fitting the characters actual persona at all.

Lilith is younger than Kate Blanchett I believe, I don't mind Kate Blanchett, I think she's a fantastic actress but she just doesn't fit Lilith.

Whoever wrote those characters clearly hasn't played the game or understands why people love those characters so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom