Film The General Film Thread

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Just seen London Has Fallen. Top quality action cheese, enjoyed it a lot. No surprises, everything you'd expect - grizzly Americans kicking terrorist arses. Pure brainless fun, miles better than James Bond.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The way I felt when I read this must be the way people feel when the doctor says "it's terminal".
No, it's how the choirboy feels when his parents excitedly tell him he's been selected to go on the Priests' camping trip for two weeks on a deserted island.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Office and Extras were both great. I think Merchant is funnier but they've both gone a bit shit since working in America.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The only time Merchant was funny was in Portal 2.

Other than that, BBC type shit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hello Ladies was great. I'm talking about the TV show but his stand-up act was decent too.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What about the 'Invention of lying', such a clever film, he was brilliant in it.

Job

Saying that, he was moderately OK in Star Wars and if they ditch the stupid sidekick bollocks, it might be passable.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Guess the film title; "You're out of bullets, and you know what that means. You're shit outta luck"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Office and Extras were both great. I think Merchant is funnier but they've both gone a bit shit since working in America.
Extras. Not the office tho. Too cringeworthy.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I've been on a plane so actually seen some films. Quite enjoyed The Revenant, The Intern was amusing and True Story was just weird.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Watched Everest, I knew the story and as I'd just watched the documentary on the recent avalanche it was pretty much the same.

Then watched Crimson Peake. Rubbish but at least we now know who Tom Hiddlestone is.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I see that the reviews for Suicide Squad range from 'shit' to 'complete shit'.

Job

It would seem every action movie ever is now a shoot off of the Matrix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom