Games The FM Wolves 2011/2012 challenge!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Of course some PA/CAs change from version to version because you know, none of our researchers know the future. :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mystic Meg and Russell Grant not on the team then? Surely that is a massive oversight!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
UPDATE : Currently sat in 4th at mid-season, my loan and full signings have been fucking great but more importantly I have another £7 million to spend as the stadium expansion has really boosted profits! :D A European finish is now a real possibilty if I spend well in the transfer window.

Everz

FH is my second home
So basically your numbers are wrong then, Danny Welbeck in 2012 rates as a potential of 3.5 stars when scouted by a 20/20 scout yet we already know he is playing above that level. :p I wonder how many players fall through your filter every year and the stats have to be radically adjusted upwards! Mebbe I should go back to 2004 and see what the numbers for Messi are! :D ;)

If you went back to FM07 you could buy Edin Dzeko for 60k from Teplice and Miralem Pjanic was a Luxembourg international :D.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
3rd going into April, Budesliga is fucking weak though, the side I have assembled would be lucky to dodge relegation in the EPL.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Finished 4th, the last Champions League spot! :D £22.56 million for the finish, hopefully that tight cnut of a owner will let me spend some!

Pics to follow when I get back from the shops.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fucking wanker chairman, last season he ripped out the standing section and put 10,000 seats in, this year he is expanding seating to 40,000 capacity and we only average crowds of 28,000. The ballbag just blew £20 million and I just know my transfer kitty is going to be utter shit.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
fm6.png

Attachments

• fm7.png
    fm7.png
    403.8 KB · Views: 4
  • fm8.png
    fm8.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 4
  • fm9.png
    fm9.png
    486.3 KB · Views: 4
  • fm10.png
    fm10.png
    496.7 KB · Views: 5

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Haha, Arsenal just offered me the job. Sadly I am tied to one more year of this ballache! :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fergie just annouced he will retire at the end of the following season, if they offer me the job how can I refuse? :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
FFS. :( £13 million transfer budget, utterly crippled by a £325k a week wage budget.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Make Ausberg the best! I wanna see them lift the champions league! Click continue my little monkey :)

Everz

FH is my second home
This shall always be my FM crowning achievement. After 13 seasons winning my first La Liga on the final day was satisfaction :D!

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 20

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Winning with Levante was a great moment for me, took 5 seaons iirc but it was epic, 3 years later I won the CL as well. Had a 20 season game with 12 years at Stockport and 8 years at Droylsden as well. County won the PL and all the domestic cups, Droylsden won the Championship and all the domestic cups. :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Make Ausberg the best! I wanna see them lift the champions league! Click continue my little monkey :)

Taking the weekend off, lots of drinking and womanising to be done! :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Winning with Levante was a great moment for me, took 5 seaons iirc but it was epic, 3 years later I won the CL as well. Had a 20 season game with 12 years at Stockport and 8 years at Droylsden as well. County won the PL and all the domestic cups, Droylsden won the Championship and all the domestic cups. :D

Took me 6 years to get up to get promotied from Segunda B to Liga Adelante and a further 2 years to get to La Liga

Problem was that during that time alot of clubs became powerhouses with tycoons and shit. Malaga, Gijon, Valencia, Atletico, Barca, Real, Sevilla and Granada were all winning trophies, made it extremely competitive and fun. Once I won it, it kinda took the fizzle out of the game, never took them far in Europe.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
UPDATE : Scraped into the CL knockout stages with 8 points. Currently sat 2nd in Bundesliga on 33 points after 17 games, also into the quarter finals of the German Cup.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
No No, all I want to hear from you is that Delac's stats are fucked and you are going to badger the code-monkeys to hotfix it for me! :p ;) :D
iirc Delac was a fm wonderkid a year or two ago, Chelsea Delac? He's spent two years warming benches on loan so I expect his PA has been lowered.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
But once that number is set it never changes right? Even if United buy him at 17 and expose him to the best coaches, fitness, playing with the best players and experiencing first team football?

All that would improve any player beyond what their initial potential was. This keeper for example, getting regular Bundasliga experience at 19 and being trained by two top goalkeeping coaches. Sadly though when I do a coaches report on the player it basically says he will never be better than 3.5 stars even though he is tearing up trees in the first team and has displaced a 35 year old keeper who shows as having same amount of potential stars.
There's quite a large range usually,young players often have a negative value, eg . -7 = 110-140, -8 = 130-160

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Knocked out of the CL at the last 16 stage, lost the German Cup semi to a fucking incredible wondergoal by some cunt called Sidney Sam. Still top of the league by 1 point with 8 games to play. It's gonna be close.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
There's quite a large range usually,young players often have a negative value, eg . -7 = 110-140, -8 = 130-160

Those numbers don't mean anything to me, all my player stats are 1-20, am I missing something?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Never heard of him! :D Awesome goal that, his ingame goal was even better though, it made Maradonna v's England look a bit rough. :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Those numbers don't mean anything to me, all my player stats are 1-20, am I missing something?
I won't pretend to know entirely how it works but the maximum PA number is 200 and that attribute determines how high all the other stats can be afaik.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
sidney sam was a mainstay of my southampton team that won the CL after 4 seasons

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I won't pretend to know entirely how it works but the maximum PA number is 200 and that attribute determines how high all the other stats can be afaik.

Ahh I remember that from years ago, they had Ronaldo only rated as 4 stars of potential at one point.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
probably because he was dogshit when he first went to united!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom