Games The FM Wolves 2011/2012 challenge!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
im not saying he didnt turn into a great player at united, but that first year he was like an even more error prone walcott!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Champions!! :D Challenge over!

Was a close run thing right to the end but I managed it with a game to spare after a home win and Stuttgart losing.

Here are the pics!

fm1.png

Attachments

• fm2.png
    fm2.png
    461.2 KB · Views: 4
  • fm3.png
    fm3.png
    496.6 KB · Views: 2
  • fm4.png
    fm4.png
    377.4 KB · Views: 4
  • fm5.png
    fm5.png
    446.6 KB · Views: 4
  • fm6.png
    fm6.png
    414.6 KB · Views: 3

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Stadium expansion to 45,000 has massively helped revenue and CL football should see excellent end of year profits. Augsburg are in a very strong position for next season, sadly I will probably be at Old Trafford if they will have me! :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Want a challenge cho? Try a 'You Can't Win Anything With Kids' game.

THE RULES

1. You may not buy any player, with the exception of any future transfer that is currently in place when the game starts.

2. Incoming loans are forbidden.

3. Outgoing transfers are, of course allowed, both in terms of permanent and loan deals although it would be wise to use permanent outgoing transfers wisely.

4. Development of club facilities including the academy, youth set up and stadium is allowed - in fact, you would be pretty daft not to!

5. Movement between clubs is not against the rules but is not something that is actively encouraged here - the whole point of this thread is to take a single club forward using only what is available at the beginning.

6. The incoming transfer embargo exists only for playing staff, i.e. you are allowed to bring in new coaches, assistant managers, physios - personally I would be looking to get the very best in the world at my club to enable the club to progress in as good a manner as possible

Failing that there is a Home Grown Heroes game, where you are allowed to sign players and staff but only of one nationality, e.g. If you chose to sign only English, you will only ever be allowed to sign English.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Heh, just offered the Chelsea job, no thanks comrade! :p

Everz

FH is my second home
You'll get bored :p. It's far to easy to play FM normally, especially with the godlike newgens that appear.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Home Grown Heroes sounds ok, the other sounds like an exercise is frustration and will take too damn long. Back to work tomorrow so I am slackening off on the challenges until 2013 is released! :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Someone did Wrexham/Wales for that one, pretty good challenge I thought.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
United beat Barcelona 2-1 in the CL final, Fergie retires with his third European Cup and by winning the league he ends with 15 Premier League titles! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol what the fuck!! United hired Lee Woon-Jae ahead of me, a manager who has won a league title, Olympic gold and reached the knockout stages of the CL.

David Gill you silly cunt! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Err he is on £800 a week wages?!

Wazz, sort it out. :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
lol what the fuck!! United hired Lee-Woon ahead of me, a manager who has won a league title, Olympic gold and reached the knockout stages of the CL.

David Gill you silly cunt! :D

It's to boost shirt sales in wherever he's from haha

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bayern - 9 losses, 9 draws? Hmm.

Aging side, they won the league in the first season, struggled to 3rd in the second season and were awful in the third season, just have not spent well at all and have alot of £3-4 million players. They are a shadow of their former selves but they still raped my tired side 6-0 at one point. AVB just signed on as manager for them so there might be a turn around at some point but the average age of the side is just a shade under 30, the main stars Robben and Ribery get injured a bit too often, it's a very unhappy squad as well, many of the big stars are looking for more money or moves away.

Hoffenheim are the dark horses in that league, tactically I just can't figure them out and they always punish me for it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Guh this is rough, despite winning the league and having CL football two seasons in a row I can't persuade a single high level player to join us, they either won't consider the club or of they do it is £100k+ a week wages. Fuck Man City right in the arse for the stupid spike in wages for average players. :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Don't forget that as a lower ranked team your reputation as a club will take time to grow, it doesn't grow instantly with a little success - only prolonged achievement will raise the reputation of the club to the level of players you are trying to sign. For a while you will probably still need to keep an eye out on bargains and free transfers etc.

Everz

FH is my second home
Don't forget that as a lower ranked team your reputation as a club will take time to grow, it doesn't grow instantly with a little success - only prolonged achievement will raise the reputation of the club to the level of players you are trying to sign. For a while you will probably still need to keep an eye out on bargains and free transfers etc.

My only complaint is why have you hardcoded the Canary Islands?!

By this, I mean, a La Liga winning side is unable to attract more then 6,500 despite the Islands population being in the 100,000s?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
My only complaint is why have you hardcoded the Canary Islands?!

By this, I mean, a La Liga winning side is unable to attract more then 6,500 despite the Islands population being in the 100,000s?

Wut?

Everz

FH is my second home

As Lanzarote I am a La Liga winning side regularly in Europe yet I seldom attract more then 6,500 to the ground.

The attendance is hardcoded into the population of the island true? I'm saying you've got the population incorrect.. only time I'm tempting to use FMRTE is to at least give myself a realistic attendance.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Sounds about fine to me, you really think half the entire population of the whole island will all want to go see your football team each week? Especially given that Lanzarote is mostly filled with old geriatrics and families on holiday?

If you think it's an issue log it on our forums as a potential bug and someone will look into it or be able to give you a better explanation, that stuff really is about as far away from what I do as it can be :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Sounds about fine to me, you really think half the entire population of the whole island will all want to go see your football team each week? Especially given that Lanzarote is mostly filled with old geriatrics and families on holiday?

If you think it's an issue log it on our forums as a potential bug and someone will look into it or be able to give you a better explanation, that stuff really is about as far away from what I do as it can be :D

I did, they said it was 'coded' in. Just didn't make any sense since both Las Palmas and Tenerife attract crowds in there 10,000 irl :p.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Yep I have a couple of awesome scouts on the books now and they have helped me identify some very good under 23's.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wazz, feature suggestion. A dream job earmarking system so when you take a 'holiday' and the job becomes available the 'holiday' immediately stops. Just missed out on the England job because I took a 3 week holiday through the German mid-season break. :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Already handled by the checkbox "return from holiday when offered job" in the holiday screen....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Chasing 3rd at the moment, about 75% through the season. Getting frustrated with a few results though, dropping points when I shouldn't be!

Give new release!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Jackson Martinez misses so many great chances. His goals to shots ratio is bloody appalling. :(

Gah, 6 points behind Leverkusen now ffs. Time for a new striker in the summer, we create a ton of chances but don't score anywhere near enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom