Formula 1 The F1 jibber jabber thread.

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by ECA, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

He will be number 2 definitely. Leclerc was the better driver last season and Ferrari aren't that stupid.

2. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

I think they'll make a good partnership - Sainz has been very consistent in McLaren this year and should do a good job of making sure they maximise points without rocking the boat...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ~Yuckfou~

~Yuckfou~ Lovely person

4. Embattle

Embattle It's my birthday today!

5. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Well, exactly - the races would be 'behind closed doors' and the F1 bosses are doing absolutely everything to try to make this happen - isolating all teams, all staff tested every 2 days and so on... they NEED to run races or their business collapses. As a fan, I genuinely hope they can do it but with proper protection and safeguards for team members....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Moriath

Moriath I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

Its not just the teams its all the marshals and track staff needed as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Jupitus

Yes, them too!

8. ~Yuckfou~

~Yuckfou~ Lovely person

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jupitus

They are a legendary team and a big piece of F1 history now - I genuinely hope that they manage to secure serious, long term investment particularly now the cost cap measures have legs.