Formula 1 The F1 jibber jabber thread.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Heads up for part-time viewers... wet conditions at Hungary plus a mixed grid could equal lots of excitement!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Verstappen's fucked it before he even got it around to the grid.
Yeah - looks like it may just be a steering arm- they might just get away with this... amazing!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Another Schumacher record equalled. I have a feeling the only one left standing by the end of the season will be pole/win/fastest lap in the same race (like Hamilton did today) as Schumacher has four or five more of those.

If someone had said to me back in 2006 that Schumacher would be eclipsed in just 15 years I'd have laughed in their face, but it looks more likely than not now.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Another Schumacher record equalled. I have a feeling the only one left standing by the end of the season will be pole/win/fastest lap in the same race (like Hamilton did today) as Schumacher has four or five more of those.

If someone had said to me back in 2006 that Schumacher would be eclipsed in just 15 years I'd have laughed in their face, but it looks more likely than not now.
I remember thinking the same back then. I've also thought the same about Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi as well as the Federer/Nadal/Djokovic. Everyone else just seems so far behind in terms of accolades.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah - he's really turning a few heads, quite a character! I really enjoyed his dice with Leclerc during the race - I've seen the 2 of them streaming coop play on COD during the break and they get along really well - loads of respect and well-deserved.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yeah - he's really turning a few heads, quite a character! I really enjoyed his dice with Leclerc during the race - I've seen the 2 of them streaming coop play on COD during the break and they get along really well - loads of respect and well-deserved.
Certainly going well so far, lets see if he'll eventually move to Monaco which is something I loathe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom