Formula 1 The F1 jibber jabber thread.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That was a great race though - a bit of everything!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That could've been a lot worse for Lewis. The first safety car certainly helped but that was a hell of a recovery drive.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Enjoyed that race. Nothing like a bit of rain to put the cat amoungst the pidgeons.

Gastly going on full wets wtf!

Awesome drive by lewis.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Brilliant from Lewis, it was starting to look like he was having a really shit run of races but he pulled it out of the bag today and Mercedes made a great call putting him on ultras. I saw the rain coming the lap after he'd come in and thought "oh no they've bollocksed it up again" but not this time. I'll never not enjoy watching Vettel falling off of a race track.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Great entertainment and championship is still wide open!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I hope it's none of those things. The likelihood is either a reprimand or a 5/10 second penalty.

It would explain why he was still putting in fastest laps towards the end, if the team was anticipating a time penalty.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
the interview with Jensen that was before his hair was buzzed short .. it must be extensions .. no way he grew hair that long in a short time lol

Syri

FH is my second home
Who? No slots at Merc, seemingly no slot at Ferrari and RB are going to be Honda-powered next year. Renault kind of makes sense in that context.
Honda haven't been doing too bad this year, so far. Especially to say they're powering a B-team, with inexperienced drivers, they've had some decent results. They seem better on reliability than Renault so far as well... If I'd have been in his shoes, I'd have stuck with Red Bull, but just signed for a year provisionally, to see how the Honda situation works out. Plus the situation at McLaren so far makes you wonder just how much of last year's problems was actually down to Honda...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Who? No slots at Merc, seemingly no slot at Ferrari and RB are going to be Honda-powered next year. Renault kind of makes sense in that context.
All true, it just seems like a step down rather than sideways or up for such a talented driver.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Wonderful effort from Ferrari. P9 for Vettel because they made a complete lash of Q3.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Was an enjoyable race today (y)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Was on too early to watch and was out for the replay. But i am happy for vettle

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hamilton thanking Brazil in Spanish. Poor form, Lewis.

7vts4ykrctx11.jpg

Exioce

Part of the furniture
He basically forewent an education to become the greatest racing driver in the world, cut him some slack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom