Formula 1 The F1 jibber jabber thread.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Vettel needs a serious penalty, road rage on track has no place in the sport.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ten seconds stop and go but that as a penalty for deliberately driving into another car is ludicrous. When it's as obvious as that, it has to be a more severe penalty. Road rage, plain and simple. And fucking stupid as well, he could've knackered his front suspension and ended his own race.

Having said that, what an incredible race. Shitty luck for Lewis that his head protection wasn't secured because he would've walked it otherwise.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ten seconds stop and go but that as a penalty for deliberately driving into another car is ludicrous.

Actually, I don't think the side swipe was deliberate (if that is what you refer to and I assume it is)... I think he was too busy gesticulating (wrongly, yes) and let his car shift right by mistake...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Actually, I don't think the side swipe was deliberate (if that is what you refer to and I assume it is)... I think he was too busy gesticulating (wrongly, yes) and let his car shift right by mistake...

Hmm, Lewis drives at 280kph one handed trying to fix his headrest, Vettel drives at 50kph, takes his hand off the wheel and "accidentally" swerves into Hamilton. Not buying it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I saw someone else say that not long ago but I don't buy it either. And even if that was the case he still lost his rag and wasn't in proper control of the car. He has previous for being hot-headed...

...and it was revealed after the race that Hamilton hadn't even slowed down...

So he was probably as pissed off with himself as he was with Hamilton that he'd made the mistake of running into the back of him. And if it had been accidental why not put your hands up (not while driving ffs) and say so in the interviews?

And like @DaGaffer said, Lewis was trying to reseat his head protection while flying along the straight at full whack like an absolute lunatic.

Embattle

FH is my second home
To be honest it did seem rather weak punishment over all, not that this examination may result in any further action.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Thought it was all over lol. Championship back on.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Far less choppers this year than normal. It seems the rich have lost interest or can't afford them.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Good gp. Cant believe they are gonna move silverstone

Regardless of new bosses they had to end the contract so they could negotiate a new ( not shit ) one or they would've been paying £30m/year race fees.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Eh, mag was driving like a turd, skip to 45s.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Probably should have let him pass the second time, but the first was fair enough. Hülkenberg drove into his team mate earlier in the race and didn't get a punishment. Mad German will stay mad

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
44y8w48yzfmz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom