Formula 1 The F1 jibber jabber thread.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The thing is... with that straight he can finish P2 almost no matter what, so he doesn't need to take ANY risks.
That said, we all know lewis has no chill.
True, but, starting mid-pack, he not only has to keep his own nose clean for the first lap, he's relying on those around him to not fuck it up as well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
After the GP2 races I was expecting at least a bit of chaos. What an anticlimax.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yes, strangely quiet race given what we saw in gp2.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I like it - it's punishing drivers for exceeding track limits.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hey know that going on the yellow curbs is bad but they still do it. Silly really

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That was amazing. Well done Lewis, I thought Nico was going to snatch it because he was last to cross the line.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Great race all through, great last lap. If Nico and Lewis were not team mates fighting for the title, Nico would be getting a penalty next race for causing a collision.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He's being investigated for causing a collision and not stopping with damage.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I hope he gets two separate penalties. Clear as day from the replay he caused the collision, whether he gets one for continuing with the damage is another matter.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yup. Lauda said brake problems but if he knew he had brake problems then don't carry so much speed approaching the corner and then just hope for the best. It looks like he tried to wipe Hamilton out so neither of them gained or lost points.

Anyway, Ted was embarrassing today. He's usually much more level-headed in the Notebook but during the race he was banging on about them having an obligation to give the lead back to Lewis and then asking Toto about it as well. Just stop, Ted. :(

Last edited:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Funny cuz in the sky interview he said "I caused the collision".

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Lewis called to stewards as well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was also really fucking dangerous driving from Rosberg to not make room to let Hamilton back on to the track.

Anyway hurry up and make a decision already! :eek:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It was also really fucking dangerous driving from Rosberg to not make room to let Hamilton back on to the track.

Anyway hurry up and make a decision already! :eek:

Actually it's the duty of the rejoining car to rejoin safely.... it's hard but fair racing to keep someone off and make them lift to rejoin.
Not very fair when you're the spacker that ran them off the road though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't know the ins and outs (rules-wise) but if Hamilton was alongside I'd say Rosberg looks super extra cunty for hugging the white line on the way out of the corner.

Ted thinks it'll just be a reprimand for Rosberg but they're taking a hell of a long time to think about it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
10 second penalty ( not sure if for this race or next ) and a reprimand for driving the damaged car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom