The experiment game iii

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Added note:

Unless there is still more then one bad guy and in order for them to win they have to last to the end of the game regardless of what Mey does. If so, letting Mey get voted for every time may play into their hands.

In fact, if anyone does have an ability to plant bombs, with Mey having just pretty much confessed to being a bad guy, now would be an ideal time to say about it so we can start narrowing down chances of there being more then one bad guy still remaining.

Mey

Part of the furniture
So i'm a bad guy cause I can disarm things? hmm that's logical?

I thought terrorists blew themselves up not the opposite way around..

Vote: Kirennia

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Do you think the Baddies have to kill everyone to win, or they're just doing it to survive? Cause if its to surivive i've got a clever plan!

If the baddies only have to survive to win, you've got a clever plan following:

Alright then mate, I'm going to tell ya' but only cause I aint got a clue and I reckon I can see meself through this game with or without votes.

I thought this was you completely coming out with a confession because of the wording...

ooc:I'm off for a stag weekend so wont be back until monday mid-day ish; as such wont be here to vote or anything until then Sorry for bold, just for ease of picking it out for the host.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Confession? Hardly, my plan was to disarm as much as I could and you all vote for me, when we run out of boxes that I have disarmed we have to move onto your own boxes. When we run out of your own boxes I assume we are all alive and we all win regardless of some percieved good or bad guy status. Its a win win situation from what I can see, that is unless the bad guys have to kill everyone?

Uara

Part of the furniture
I dunno, I would presume the bad-guys aim was to be the last person alive. Thus if there's one person disarming the bombs, it is possible that the bad guy would be able to set up some more. Otherwise we're going to run out of boom boxes so to speak!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Am back.

mod - What happens when all of the boxes are gone? Can't hurt to ask :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
haha yeah, actually thats probably a good thing to ask

Uara

Part of the furniture
oh and now i've got some time at work, will read through properly what Mey's said and try to come to some conclusion!

Uara

Part of the furniture
ooooooooh sounds ominous, one of us may walk around with £250,000

Uara

Part of the furniture
Ok i've read through what has been said and if Mey is telling the truth about his ability to fiddle with the boxes then I dont really see it as a bad guy thing. As Mey said bad guys should be trying to get people to blow themselves up. Not save them! Mey could be just using the fact I got lucky after something he said as a guess as a ploy to save himself for another round by sayin that he can disarm bombs. The only way we can prove this is if we vote Mey off and he knows for certain which box will save him and he opens that one, thus he stays alive and we can in theory narrow it down at least by one person.

No way would a bad guy have such an easy I-win button so to speak as to be able to disarm bombs as that would ensure he would always hav a way of surviving!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Exactly. I still think Kirenna is playing the point the finger game far too much.

Smoke and mirrors and all that.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Exactly. I still think Kirenna is playing the point the finger game far too much.

Smoke and mirrors and all that.

Ther fact that you said if the baddies only have to survive that you've got a clever plan following you saying you can survive with or without votes... it sounds very suspicious to me, not the role but the outting comment of it. That does explain your comment to Uara earlier in the game though.

Not knowing what will constitute a win for anyone here is my main concern here. This has kind of drummed up a theory for me however. We know this isn't any ordinary game and if I recall, it's the first game we've taken out the baddie on the first round. Maybe this isn't a good guys vs bad guys game, more one of survival. The first person was pronounced as a bad guy after death, we get riled up, start suspecting each other etc...

If you have a disarming ability, unless the boxes repop once they're all gone, you have a way of effectively getting us all through the game. A 'saw' esque puzzle?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Also:

mod prod:Azurus/Thorwyn please

I realise they may be here just not posting but 13/16 posts respectively in a month isn't really enough to keep the game going... 9days inactive from Azurus?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Well I can tell your the boxes i've worked my way through if you want?

Uara

Part of the furniture
The problem with that is if someone is re-tampering with the boxes then telling them the ones you've fiddled with, will just be shooting ourselves in the foot as they will just redo the ones you've changed!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*The host looks around a bit*

Hmm..no sleeping!

*And shoots Azurus smackdown the middle of his eyes with a righteous boom from his .44 eagle of doom*

Modkilled, inactive too long even with prod, Azurus was a normal.

Uara

Part of the furniture
ok, I think Kirennia has got a point here and its more about survival rather than a good guy vs bad guy sort of situation. The fact that we got a supposed bad-guy in the first round I think clouded our vision (we didnt kno for a fact he was going to blow us all up altho its probably what he would have done) and made it into an us vs them situation. This theory would also work with Thorwyn's play style how he just wants to play the game and that he's neither good nor bad.

I'll come out and say I hav no ability, you don't need to believe me but tis the truth. Im just a normal guy whose been suckered into this evil gameshow. Oh and sorry Azurus :(

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
What? Who?
No commercials this time?

*looks confused*

And what are you talking about 16 posts isn´t enough? Just because I`m not spamming the thread with assumptions?

:(

*warps his arms*
vote: kirennia

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well i'm tempted to go with Mey not because I think he's a bad guy but if he's knows which boxes he's supposedly disabled then he should be able to survive a box opening, plus if that works then we could in theory get thru to the end without losing people.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
And what are you talking about 16 posts isn´t enough? Just because I`m not spamming the thread with assumptions?

:(

*warps his arms*
vote: kirennia

I couldn't mention Azurus without mentioning you as well as you had pretty much the same number of posts. If we all posted like this we'd still be on page 5 and/or of got bored of this game long ago. Having some people posting lots and others hardly at all doesn't make for a fair game but then again, it is a valid tactic...

Uara got voted upon as the most active (double anyonelses posts) early on in the game and it's been a common trend that people who try to participate the most get the most votes. Once again I get voted on for trying to get the game which has already lasted a month rolling again.

You really think it was spamming the thread with assumptions? Okay, no more theories, I'll let everyone guess for the remainder of the game. My vote remains, no more words other then simple bold votes. This'll be 'fun'.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Actually, sod it.

vote:Kirennia

At least this way people who might be wanting to play from weeks ago might get a chance a bit quicker.

Box 1 please Tohtori.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*Kirennia opens the box and with a light fizzle of smoke...nothing happens.

"Well...disappointingly, no death. Hope next round brings more exitement!"

Aaaand we're out.

Send commercial choices.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"Welcome back! Time to play, Death or No Death!"

(carry on :p)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
*Reaches for his glass of water and takes a zip*
*Puts it back on the table as quietly as possible*

[vincentvegavoice]
Is that what we call an uncomfortable sielnce?
[/vincentvegavoice]

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well if we say Mey has been working through the boxes from low to high, we at least have some idea that he's telling the truth :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Gonna go back on my word otherwise I'd just be a hypocrite as well as an arse.

mod:Are we allowed to pick other peoples boxes if we get voted on?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
:D

Hey, don´t take my last reply to you too personal!
Was just trying to defend myself against Tohtoris ban-stick ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom