The dps/asd debuff history!

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
the pbdisease is working as intended, therefor its not a bug that it interrupts,
since according to mythic disease would intterupt.

BUT, i agree it a VERY powerful ability, and it maybe not should interrupt at all.
What we are talking about now are overpowered non-bugged abilities.

And those are many in this game.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Could argue that disease is a snare, and therefore CC... all other insta CC interupts so why not fart?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Tinyheals said:
the pbdisease is working as intended, therefor its not a bug that it interrupts,
since according to mythic disease would intterupt.

BUT, i agree it a VERY powerful ability, and it maybe not should interrupt at all.
What we are talking about now are overpowered non-bugged abilities.

And those are many in this game.

its funny.. you guys listen way to much to mythic and not to yourselfs. its pretty much the same feature except what the debuff does. Question is pb disease is imo 10 times as power full as dps debuff (but one is a bug), they are used for the same thing, interrupts. And I think all shammies can agree on that. Sure is nice to cripple, so is it to debuff some tanks melee dmg :m00:

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
if u nerf PBAE disease u nerf the main reason to spec cave as a shaman, the only other one being ae root

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Fedaykin said:
if u nerf PBAE disease u nerf the main reason to spec cave as a shaman, the only other one being ae root

Dont think so, nerfing doesnt mean giving it away.

With pbdisease being castable, or insta but with longer timer, there are still more then enuff reasons to specc cave (aoeRoot, aoedisease, "nerfed" pbdisease, dots,...).

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Vasconcelos said:
Dont think so, nerfing doesnt mean giving it away.

With pbdisease being castable, or insta but with longer timer, there are still more then enuff reasons to specc cave (aoeRoot, aoedisease, "nerfed" pbdisease, dots,...).
AE root is crap, low duration.
AE disease is baseline
Dots are pointless in FG RvR

pb disease is the ONLY reason to spec cave.

Marc

FH is my second home
Rulke said:
AE root is crap, low duration.
AE disease is baseline
Dots are pointless in FG RvR

Having only briefly flirted with midgard classes and being a random warder myself, isnt AE root good for interupt?

Marc

FH is my second home
Sorry to hijack the thread but now ive got your attention, my shammy is commin up to the late 30's was thinking would 39 aug (last single buff shear), 37 cave (yellow pb disease, blue AOE root) 4 mend be a decent spec?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Rulke said:

Thats not enuff reason to avoid a nerf on the timer of pbdisease in my eyes. There are lotsa spell lines in this game only worth for 1 spell, or even worthless.

Oh and aoeRoot has the same duration then the rest of aoeRoots from hib/alb, taking the lvl 39 spell as example:

Shamy aoeRoot
39 Creeper Field Enemy 3.0s/1m/0s Rng: 1500 Area: 350 -99% (Mttr) 25 power

Druid aoeRoot
39 Field of Tangleweed Enemy 2.5s/1m/0s Rng: 1500 Area: 350 -99% (Mttr) 25 power

Sorc aoeRoot
39 Greater Body Lock Enemy 2.5s/1m/0s Rng: 1500 Area: 350 -99% (Body) 25 power

Theurg aoeRoot
39 Floe of Ice Enemy 2.5s/1m/0s Rng: 1500 Area: 350 -99% (Cold) 25 power

Only difference is the cast time for shamy root

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom