The current Emain arena

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Nice flaming of AoD.

"Oh noes, something bad happened one day, you're all crap and should go die irl etc."

Getting old.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Lorfo said:
Using IRVR as an excuse to add is really really pathetic. You are saying "septinas" group added on you ? (I have no memory of it what so ever). And even if we did it wouldn't give you the right to zerg with 3-4 fullgroups for a few hours. From my POV, we killed you flawless like 5 times. After that you started adding and ran with the zerg + accusing us of radar. Either you add or you dont add, AoD _adds_ and runs around happily with 3-4 fullgroups. High realmrank zerglings that never puts up a good fights. Dont pretend to be a serious fg vs fg guild anymore. Bitter losers that make up stupid excuses

you are totally and utterly deranged, and i might add a liar.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe after reading the first 5 pages I kinda gave up :)

Well IRVR is a nice way for us low RR to get some nice RP's i'm actually able to find fights without having to wait for 20 min to find the 1 person I might have 10% chance to gank, now I know where the fight is, and ofc I die more then I kill but I actually make rp's, from RR2L6-3L1 in 2 days is ok for me solo. however I don't feel it's fair that we need IRVR in a frontier land, this was actually what I thought we got agramon for, but try to solo out there is imposible when not RR6+ it seams cause it's mostly balaced GG's and RR8-11 Sth's out there, so running along as a solo RR2 char you get blasted off the ground before you even know where you are.

Gif hib their keeps back and move the RVR to agramon more fun but less hiding places under water :p

My 10 cent

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
Calling the customers fools \o/
If I was your boss, I sure wouldnt be for long o_O
Really makes me wonder what the managment at goa does :eek:
Even if the guy really is a fool?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Reading and comprehending too difficult for you, you miserable child?
Your mole respecced out of charge? :(
CuddleBunny! said:
You amuse me, you really do.
I have really no idea why you try so bad to insult me on each opertunity you see, but keep at it. Ask gamah for some tips tho, cause you really suck at it.
You're not making such a great impression yourself ;x I honestly don't understand why you remain on these forums, or why you haven't been banned yet, as you're one of the most anoying and clueless active posters on the forum, spamming pointless shit in every_single_post. If I'd have a rough guess, I'd say you were trying to be funny, and failing miserably.
Dorimor1 said:
Belomar, your repetative use of the word 'child' is just annoying and patronising. It amazes me how people think they can prance around and act like god because they have 6 or 7 green dots below their name.
Don't you think that's just, seeing who he replied to? Cuddlebunny is acting like a bloody 10 y/o, so let him be treated like one.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Been loads of fun, getting loads of rp's on my rm, running with a PUG. Zerging down most, some of which would have been spared if I was driving, but it's irvr, and it's zerg/add galore, so just adapt.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Dimmer said:
Well IRVR is a nice way for us low RR to get some nice RP's i'm actually able to find fights without having to wait for 20 min to find the 1 person I might have 10% chance to gank, now I know where the fight is, and ofc I die more then I kill but I actually make rp's, from RR2L6-3L1 in 2 days is ok for me solo. however I don't feel it's fair that we need IRVR in a frontier land, this was actually what I thought we got agramon for, but try to solo out there is imposible when not RR6+ it seams cause it's mostly balaced GG's and RR8-11 Sth's out there, so running along as a solo RR2 char you get blasted off the ground before you even know where you are. My 10 cent

you earned rep with this post.

:worthy:

tip, don`t solo ;)

if you run in albion, pm me for guild if you are in need of such thing.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
you are totally and utterly deranged, and i might add a liar.

He IS a pathetic liar. But his mommy must be proud so let him spread his own dreamworld's images :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Stupid-Dogbert.jpg

IRVR will result in adding randoms (not ment as an insult)

If you don't like it go fight somewhere else.

Most guildgroups are on IRC so use that

Himse

FH is my second home
Enli said:
iRvR roxx :p
even tried smth to make it fun, i rp-pl'ed a guildie ranger (42) some 20k rps :) in 2 hours ^^

ps. Himse, cry but dont whine :)
and faril /slap be a good boy, give Himse his lollypop back

zergmore :<

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
irvr ZZzZZZz

I loved that fight at the bridge today arumi+warhead... :> hope you enjoyed it too :]

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I still don't see the problem :p There was alright action in Agramon last night, pretty much only fg's and apart from a few ocations very few adds, and some nice zerg farming after that, for the rps rather than the good fights :p A fine mix imo ;d

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
I do complain when high rr, set guildgroups must resort to adding after losing one or two fights.
We had two fg vs fg fights vs your group during the ENTIRE night, first we killed you in ~20 seconds other fights was a very long one.
After that YOUR group added on us fighting anything, you didnt get alb adds YOU did the adding.

We had loads of fg vs fg fights with Revolver, Cloudz group, Horde and some very nice fights at that.
Just a shame some people have to resort to zerging :(

septym8s :D:D:D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Stop bumping you evil norwegian or I will have to come visit you and give you a smalahove!

I think it's a plain dissaster that iRvR is even possible in a mmrpg it's a mayor setback for the whole genre.
:\

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
I think it's a plain dissaster that iRvR is even possible in a mmrpg it's a mayor setback for the whole genre.
what he said.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Its what sets daoc apart from the other mmorps out there i`d say and all the more fun for it.I loved crim port, seeing loads of new names and people making pickup grps straight outside crim doors .Now its back to long bloody boat rides or hanging out for ages hoping 1 of the irc cru have a spot free.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:

ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom