The Boris Era

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Not surprised.
On a visit to Pilgrim Hospital in Boston, Lincolnshire, one of 20 English hospitals to receive £850m to pay for infrastructure upgrades and new facilities, Johnson told reporters that the entire £1.8bn pledged was additional. “Don’t forget that this is £1.8 billion of new money. It wasn’t there 10 days ago,” he said.

Wanker.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its all a bit pointless.
Every single NHS trust always goes well over its spending.

Any extra money is always going to be to keep some financial dept in whitehall happy without a direct line of improvement except maybe more loans in the future.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its all a bit pointless.
No. It's about lying.

He's saying he's given the NHS an extra $1.8bn - but really he's given them nothing.

Direct yes/no question: Is it important to you that politicians try to be as honest as possible?

I'm not asking "do you think politicians are ever honest" or "do you think politicians have to lie". The above example - he's outright lied that extra money has been made available to the NHS. Which is something really easy to check - there'll be a Annual Operating Budget spreadsheet, and in the "extra" column there'll be a big fat zero. That's a fact that can be checked as budgets have to work that way.

So - direct yes/no: Is it important to you that politicians try to be as honest as possible?

Job

Im pragmatic about political honesty.

They all lie, I'm only interested in core values....do I give a shit if some ludicrously innefficient nationalised health system gets slightly more or less money..no.
Im interested in how they are going to change it, you cant keep throwing money at it, we need AI GPs..medical devices in phones, stop the NHS being a care centre for old people.
More money for the NHS?

You might as well burn the money.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Im pragmatic about political honesty.

They all lie, I'm only interested in core values....do I give a shit if some ludicrously innefficient nationalised health system gets slightly more or less money..no.
Im interested in how they are going to change it, you cant keep throwing money at it, we need AI GPs..medical devices in phones, stop the NHS being a care centre for old people.
More money for the NHS?

You might as well burn the money.
Fucking answer the fucking yes/no question. I don't care how you feel about the rest of the shit, I want an answer to a direct question - the one I asked.

It's either important to you, or it isn't.

Is it important to you that politicians try to be as honest as possible?

Yes or fucking No. Which is it.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Fucking answer the fucking yes/no question. I don't care how you feel about the rest of the shit, I want an answer to a direct question - the one I asked.

It's either important to you, or it isn't.

Yes or fucking No. Which is it.

More importantly why the fuck do you care?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
About political honesty (I do - it's an easy answer to a simple yes/no question)? Or about Job's answer?

If it's the second then the reason is obvious?

Edit: And yes @caLLous - getting a straight answer on a simple and non-controvertial question out of Job is optimistic. (Doesn't mean it shouldn't be asked tho)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Because Job has criticised the political elite for lying to the people in order to get their agenda across.

Now his guys are doing it and its fine.

Job has no principles, so long as we can have White Pride.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Still don't understand why you care what Job thinks.
Will it make you feel better if you disagree with his view?
I have a mental image of you sat salivating while you wait for Job to post, anything.
Pointless waste of your life.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's precisely to avoid a waste of life that I want an answer.

All discussion with Job at the moment is pointless - because he refuses to set out his stall (probably because he hasn't got one). Therefore all discussion is pointlessly circular with him. And for a discussion forum that's pretty wank.

Other people, yeah, you can make a bit progress. But not with Job.

Me? I'm happy to say the simple thing - it's important to me that politicians are honest. If I subsequently post something that opposes that statement then anyone is free to call me a hypocrite and demand an explanation. At which point I have to admit I'm wrong or provide a reason.

Job, on the other hand, is a coward of the highest order. He won't set out his initial position because he wants to be able to say what he likes, when he likes to - and hold and have opinions that are utterly hypocritical that nobody can call him on (because he actually uses - "find somewhere in this forum when I've said that").

So yeah. In the context of this discussion forum it's important. Otherwise we may as well just pack up and not bother.

Job

Seriously Scouse ..its called giving with one hand..taking with the other.
Its been going on since the dawn of man and is widely used across the entire political spectrum.
If you are getting upset that its lying..either you were born yesterday or its suddenly clicked.

Foreign aid isnt money..its discounts on our goods.
Extra money for the NHS is a paper sifting exercise.
HS2 is there to support the civil engineering sector.
Wind Turbines are virtue signalling to support the technology sector.

Its all smoke and mirrors and all you can do is blow the smoke in your direction.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not about anybody else @Job. The question is all about you.

Is it important to YOU that politicians try to be as honest as possible?

What anyone else does, how anybody else acts, doesn't matter at all. It's about what YOU think.

So - stop waffling. It's a YES/NO question that's for you and can only be answered by you.

Gwadien

Still don't understand why you care what Job thinks.
Will it make you feel better if you disagree with his view?
I have a mental image of you sat salivating while you wait for Job to post, anything.

Because contradictory to Jobs perspective, I try to understand opposing views, some I can accept, like I see why Trump is acceptable in America.

However, Job supports terrorism and therefore -any- means to achieve his goals, which is on a bar with the Islamic State, he can't see that, he's fucking nuts.

Job

I support terrorism..really,, you invented that entire narrarive with a series of ever exaggeraring posts and now its the truth.

Heres a goid one about lies and half truths.
While bashing Trump the racist the Democratic party is doing all they can during the repatriations debate to hide the fact that they were the party of slavery.
They are the historical party of slavery and practically 99% of slaves were owned by democrats.

Obviously the connection between then and now is hard to quantify..but they are under pressure after a few high profile black activists have pointed this out.

Heres a rebuttal of the claims.
Fact-checking Larry Elder’s comments on 'Fox & Friends'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Answer the yes/no question @Job.

It's fucking shit of you that you won't just be honest and open with the people on this forum.

Gwadien

I support terrorism..really,, you invented that entire narrarive with a series of ever exaggeraring posts and now its the truth.

Heres a goid one about lies and half truths.
While bashing Trump the racist the Democratic party is doing all they can during the repatriations debate to hide the fact that they were the party of slavery.
They are the historical party of slavery and practically 99% of slaves were owned by democrats.

Obviously the connection between then and now is hard to quantify..but they are under pressure after a few high profile black activists have pointed this out.

Heres a rebuttal of the claims.
Fact-checking Larry Elder’s comments on 'Fox & Friends'

When the Muslims were attacked in New Zealand, your response was 'they shouldn't be there anyway'

Then when there was a shooting in the US your response was 'They shouldn't be forcing immigration onto them'.

But you get pissy when a Muslim person raped a person in the UK.

As for your second part of the post, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

Democrats was a historically Southern party, so yes, they had a high amount of slave ownership.

The Democrat Party is a billion miles away from what they used to be, you're not even making a point, lol.

I don't see any evidence that they are 'hiding' that.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
There is no hope for @Job. He lives in some wierd fantasy world where he is completely happy unless he is faced with either nom-white, poor people or tax increases for the greater good.... he is probably lies to IR every year also (and thus becomes part of the problem?

Job

It's not about anybody else @Job. The question is all about you.

Is it important to YOU that politicians try to be as honest as possible?

What anyone else does, how anybody else acts, doesn't matter at all. It's about what YOU think.

So - stop waffling. It's a YES/NO question that's for you and can only be answered by you.
Honest to who?
The people or the situation?

Im giving whatever to the NHS..but actually its just a paper exercise that we keep for times like this because the NHS is the poster boy for the proles who get all excited about it way beyond its importance..so we throw some figures around..a few platitudes and then dodge the difficult questions.
You want that type of honesty?
Once you start trying to talk the truth you'll be up there for a long time.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It's precisely to avoid a waste of life that I want an answer.

All discussion with Job at the moment is pointless - because he refuses to set out his stall (probably because he hasn't got one). Therefore all discussion is pointlessly circular with him. And for a discussion forum that's pretty wank.

So if it's pointless why keep running into the brick wall?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So if it's pointless why keep running into the brick wall?
If he answers the question we get somewhere. Capiche?

Otherwise should we all just stick Job on ignore? That's a pretty fucking lame state of affairs isn't it.

Personally, I'd rather make an effort.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Honest to who?
The people or the situation?
Stop trying to confuse a very simple thing. If people are honest, they're honest.

It's not about any other situation, it's not about the NHS, it's about what you want from a politician, or not.

Answer the very simple yes/no question you giant retarded thundercunt.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
If he answers the question we get somewhere. Capiche?

Otherwise should we all just stick Job on ignore? That's a pretty fucking lame state of affairs isn't it.

Personally, I'd rather make an effort.

Yes but there is a difference between scratching your arse and ripping it to bits.

Asking the same question over and over for 5 pages with no response doesn't achieve anything apart from annoy other forum users.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes but there is a difference between scratching your arse and ripping it to bits.

Asking the same question over and over for 5 pages with no response doesn't achieve anything apart from annoy other forum users.
So have a pop at Job - which I guess you would do in real life if it was asked - rather than me then.

It's a fucking simple question. If you don't think it's important then fine. Skip a few pages.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So have a pop at Job - which I guess you would do in real life if it was asked - rather than me then.

It's a fucking simple question. If you don't think it's important then fine. Skip a few pages.

I do a lot of the time but I certainly know when the horse is dead.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I do a lot of the time but I certainly know when the horse is dead.
Frankly, you do half his job for him. Other members showing an interest (in something other than an easy life) might be worth trying...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Answer the yes/no question @Job.

It's fucking shit of you that you won't just be honest and open with the people on this forum.
He can't be open and honest because he'd tie himself up in knots within about 2 posts. We're still waiting to hear what upset him so much about that picture of those 2 weathergirls. He says inflammatory shit all the time and then just moves on to the next topic. He's the worst kind of person to have a discussion/disagreement with.

Job

Oh yes the weathergirls.
Because Scouse does know..in fact all of you do.. but dont want to admit it ..I'll explain.
We dont have a date on the images ..so I'll just take them at face value, the Iranian weather girl is the result of years of fight against misoginy and female supression..Iranian girls wishing to break out of male tyranny associated with Islamic values can look up to her and the fact that shes there, shows things have moved on.

Hyper liberal Sweden who politicians would happily poke out their eyes to show how woke they are, have decided to promote Islamic culture in mainstream..so we are at the 'insanity' of girls who have left for a more progressive life in Europe being presented with the old regression of Islam on the news..all because the country is run by fucking imbeciles.

It is amusing watching the liberal cult meet the islamic cult...you know who's taking it up the arse..and shouting...how inclusive are we!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom