The BOREness of zergs

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Has Prydwen become the next Excal? :eek2:

Still amazes me why people want to zerg . . emain has been fun recently but Sunday was Zergalot time.

Mids had 4fg at apk for about an hour . . Thought you did really well to outnumber us 2 : 1 . . must be hard to run in fg on ya own :kissit:

Golden Age are good . .but Sunday we saw them zerging . .Your reputation keeps getting better . .honest.

IMO get some hair on ya balls and chest and try some fg vs fg . . never know you might actually enjoy it more as you have to use your own skill

Skill you say? Oh thats when you have to use some intelligence and not just rely on zerg :kissit:

See you soon scum :p

/salute

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
Might just be that Mids are fed up with the laggy TOA zones and come to emain, though Albs zerg as much as anyone else.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
"One mans bread is another mans poison"

Also, please note, you can use the same ammount of "skill" and intelligence to use in a zerg as in a fg.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
yeah glad I got a new comp or I might as well have retired from Emain at this rate and wander in Hadrian's for the remainder of my days :)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
Has Prydwen become the next Excal? :eek2:

Still amazes me why people want to zerg . . emain has been fun recently but Sunday was Zergalot time.

Mids had 4fg at apk for about an hour . . Thought you did really well to outnumber us 2 : 1 . . must be hard to run in fg on ya own :kissit:

Golden Age are good . .but Sunday we saw them zerging . .Your reputation keeps getting better . .honest.

IMO get some hair on ya balls and chest and try some fg vs fg . . never know you might actually enjoy it more as you have to use your own skill

Skill you say? Oh thats when you have to use some intelligence and not just rely on zerg :kissit:

See you soon scum :p

/salute
HAHAHA says the zergling alb noobs that runs in zergs at 04:00 in the morning ZzZ go to bed gimp

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhhh there there platina dont cry hun :fluffle:

1fg isnt a zerg dear .. its a group. :clap:

And yes 4am was a silly time to still be running around :p

/salute

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie

/salute

I was around last night, and you were in a fg yes, but with another 4 people on stick also, i think one was a grey inf :p

Also albs camped mmg for a while.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
both mids and albs have been zerging today...

what i saw when i logged on this morning was about 1fg mids roaming and about the same numbers of albs staying inside apk, only to charge out when 2 stealthers fight...led by ayyesha (going to report her for radar use btw)...

when mids realised that albs wasnt coming out they started camping apk...sadly enough that didnt help either :<

tho my rvr today has been a good one xD
lots of alb and hib stealthers with low energy resist :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Mercs and bms hit like res sick savages with no str relics xD

Platina

Fledgling Freddie

/salute
If 12 albs are 1 fg ? ok m8 and yes u prolly needs it vs 3 warriors and 1 healer and 1 buffbot :m00:

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Remi roxor!!:)
Well the reason there was so meny mids in emain tonight was becuz u cant play in TOA atm. the 5-10 sec delay is so zzzzz :)

So lets hope GOA can fix it, or RvR will be zergy.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:
Remi roxor!!:)
Well the reason there was so meny mids in emain tonight was becuz u cant play in TOA atm. the 5-10 sec delay is so zzzzz :)

So lets hope GOA can fix it, or RvR will be zergy.

more like 20sec lag :e we'll just zerg emain so alb's start whine on goa to fix our toa lag :p

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
:twak: THIS GAME IS NOT BASED ON 8 v 8 FIGHTS OK! ITS HOW THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO WORK next

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
:twak: THIS GAME IS NOT BASED ON 8 v 8 FIGHTS OK! ITS HOW THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO WORK next

Actually I'd like to think it's more about accomodating all forms of combat, be it solo, small scale or large scale.

But hey, be another FH nob who can't see past his own opinion, I couldn't care less.

"next"

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
Actually I'd like to think it's more about accomodating all forms of combat, be it solo, small scale or large scale.

which is the view i agree with and meant in my post, zergs are a part of the game, fg v fg is a part of the game and so is soloing etc. you all have the right to do it and can do it so you cant whine about it its not like dragonfang where only infils have it

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:

well, if its not based on 8v8 they should have put some more time in programming the graphic engine :m00:

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Some good points here.

Yes we did camp mmg at 4.0 am in the morning but have you tried steering and staying awake? :kissit:

We weren't 12 but 8 and one lvl 30 infi . .who was there when we arrived.

Dook has made some good points imo. We all love big fights, fg v fg and one on one but if you see only 1fg about and you're running in a 2fg imo split up.
I'm sure I saw one of the mid guilds all in brown do this in emain yesterday and quite a few albs commented on the fact that this guild obviously was clued up.

We did the same on Saturday we kinda ran in 2fg to clear the 3fg mids camping amg but once they died we went our seperate ways. :clap:

p.s Hope mids do get their toa sorted :clap:

/salute

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
HAHAHA says the zergling alb noobs that runs in zergs at 04:00 in the morning ZzZ go to bed gimp

Didnt your last relic raid happen around the same time? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom