The BOREness of zergs

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
/who emain 50+
/who hadrian 0
/who odin 0

Has been like this for a week or so now, so much fun :(

I imagine it to be the same in other realms as I've only once met an enemy in odin's or hadrian. And yes ofc I pwnd the hero with my healer :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
aye

Zebolt said:
/who emain 50+
/who hadrian 0
/who odin 0

Has been like this for a week or so now, so much fun :(

I imagine it to be the same in other realms as I've only once met an enemy in odin's or hadrian. And yes ofc I pwnd the hero with my healer :p

it was me unbuffed, grats ;)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Didnt your last relic raid happen around the same time? :p
No pudz dont even go there :) U must be a confused man atm. Take my advice and come back to midgard.
Ps.Old Blakkr is back from ouer old guild HH :)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
yada yada

puhhh u keep zzzzzzzerging my savage 8vs1 :eek:

yee i can see how thats better then 8fg vs 1fg!!!!1111

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
lol you gimp . .how the fook is an fg a zerg ?? ;)

Not my fault your savage runs into us and we kick his arse . .go back to /assisting in fg and quit ya whinegard :kissit:

/salute

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Honest

Not my fault your savage runs into us and we kick his arse . .go back to /assisting in fg and quit ya whinegard :kissit:

/salute

Honest : u wont see 4 savages assisting with 20% stre relic bonus TBH.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie

8 ppl is a zerg to 1 person.
same proportion as 8fg is to 1fg
however 3fg vs 1fg is alot less of a zerg!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
lmao you call 4 fg a zerg? dude log on to excal at prime saturday or sunday, NOW thats a zerg xD

anyways nice thread, +1 post for me hihi :p

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
lmao you call 4 fg a zerg? dude log on to excal at prime saturday or sunday, NOW thats a zerg xD

anyways nice thread, +1 post for me hihi :p

Lemme play your Savage m8! -.-

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Honest : u wont see 4 savages assisting with 20% stre relic bonus TBH.

Nah you will see 3056 savages assisting instead of 11 :D

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Astraad said:
Might just be that Mids are fed up with the laggy TOA zones and come to emain, though Albs zerg as much as anyone else.

we (some maelstrom-ppl) went emain sunday becuase TOA was a lag-hell.... we are talking 7-10 sec delay :eek:
Emain was lag-free..... but kinda boring when u do /who emain and see 94 mids in emain....
But who can blame em.....
And all albs were in TOA.... so

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
Én vagyok dook és tudok magyarul, inkább mennyél smitolj le vkit leet smite cleric!
ROFL :clap: Btw tell Lourker that mennyel isnt correct. :D

Mrmiff

Fledgling Freddie
Today was a complete joke in RVR. Im a mid and i felt ashamed how most mids acted today. Five fg mids camping APK in emain all night. Making all who wants to have "fair" fights not find any enemies unless they join the campng, seeing how albs couldnt even leave apk.

For the love of god stop camping pks, it just wrowens RVR for all realms.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Yeha Fix Mid/toa zones and zerg will move back to do what they do best :p
Well atleast mid zerg alb zerg will allways do what they do best ZERG!"

:flame:
:clap:
:kissit:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Mrmiff said:
Today was a complete joke in RVR. Im a mid and i felt ashamed how most mids acted today. Five fg mids camping APK in emain all night. Making all who wants to have "fair" fights not find any enemies unless they join the campng, seeing how albs couldnt even leave apk.

YEAH! although.. The Rigante and aboute a fg of random albs did kick arse before the mids started camping apk..

First there was 1fg vs 1fg, ok, as a scout, i started leaching.. booom.. there comes another fg.. and another.. and another! Mids just wouldnt stop coming.. in the end it was aboute 4-5 fgs of mids agains 2fg of albs.

Was a loong good and FUN fight though :) And thanks for not noticing me killing your healers and shammys \o/ dinged 2 RRs (yeah, im LOW RR atm ;) )

But you mids camped apk for what. 30 mins-1 houer? Go raid some poor dragon instead! :p Was fun for me as a scout though, as i have a loong range and killed loads of casters :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Platina said:
No pudz dont even go there :) U must be a confused man atm. Take my advice and come back to midgard.
Ps.Old Blakkr is back from ouer old guild HH :)

Say hi to blakkr for me :p, I cant come back, if I have to lvl another artifact I've already lvld or do another mllvl i;ve already done I'll shoot myself :p

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe m8, its not so bad...

I moved to Hib last week and left behind a ML7 clewic. Tho have to be a pve whore like me to do that. I dont mind doing MLs over and over again. Each time u learn something new and how it can be done faster.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
bah arus you gone to hib land now :( wonder why i havent seen you in game for a while. How ya doing m8? why'd you go

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Mrmiff said:

Good to hear this coming from a mid :clap: , the zerg was stlong last night, our fg stuck around as long as we could tolerate it. We managed a few grp v grp encounters with mixed results we dont mind the odds being stacked against us, cos there is the challenge but 5fgs camping apk is enough to put most ppl off. With ToA rvr is hard to find, it seems that emain is the only place atm, we checked out odins and hw last night both were totally empty. Hopefully in a week or 2 a few more ppl will have got ML8-9 etc and their chosen artis, so some semblance of normality may return to rvr, but this is Emain we are talking about, plus the mids have only just got the str relics so i dont blame them for wanting do farm some rps. There must be better ways than farming the trickle of albs leaving the pk plus the rare organised fg. Anyway ramble over :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Well when we can play in TOA again, I am sure we will return there. We are already playing catchup on the ML's.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
It doesn´t have much to do with wanting to farm rps, most rather want to finish mls and stuff, but it´s just not possible with constant 10-20 sec lag which we got in toa zones atm. Only thing possible to do in toa is to go to a dungeon and farm stuff.

So the zergs are basicly just bored players that can´t do toa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom