The BOREness of zergs

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Well that explains a few things, i was unaware of the TOA probs that Mid/pry are having, i just live in my little alb world, sorry to hear that guys, i hope GOA pulls its finger out, but i wont hold my breath.

Still stop camping the pks :p

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
another alb saying dont zerg when we dont zerg!..so basicly ur saying. alb is the realm that desides when to zerg.. FO kid all u albions zerg whiners know alb zerg more then hib and mid thoughter... this is just a silly old whine and FFS ITS NOT A DAMN 8v8 GAME ITS 3 REALMS FIGHTING EACH OTHER IF U DONT LIKE IT...MOVE TO CAMLANN...now bug off kid...

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
lol Borvo I@m guessing your about 10 years old and your pissed at your mum because you've been told to stop zerging in daoc . .poor wittle baby.

Take your aggressive stfu views and piss off back to school.

Was a constructive and fun tongue in cheek thread and your attitude probably makes you the school bully.

So go get some wub from your mum, yes daddy does love you and no dont pick on little kids.

Now fo. :clap: :clap:

ps Yes wetting the bed does matter :kissit:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
lol Borvo I@m guessing your about 10 years old and your pissed at your mum because you've been told to stop zerging in daoc . .poor wittle baby.

your borvo's mum?????

you seem to be the one telling him not to zerg :p

oh and i suppose in true FH/BW style

cry me a river :p

zerging is here to stay, zerg vs zerg battles are good fun, if you dont like it bugger off :p

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat said:
It doesn´t have much to do with wanting to farm rps, most rather want to finish mls and stuff, but it´s just not possible with constant 10-20 sec lag which we got in toa zones atm. Only thing possible to do in toa is to go to a dungeon and farm stuff.

So the zergs are basicly just bored players that can´t do toa.

How come the zergs werent so bad even before ToA came out then?

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Cause everything worth farming nowdays is in toa zones? Execpt perhaps dragon and darkness falls for seals. And all the mids go emain now since the few albs/hibs out rvring are likely to be there. Not sure why, not really been playing much lately cause of the lag. And rvr is just to zergy to be enjoyable.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
Lemme play your Savage m8! -.-

sorry its only for wankers and retards, suits me but you are too nice for it :>

ps.: a little exercise for you: iciri-piciri manócska elviszi a borsót a malomba. translate! :wub:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
XeffoInfil said:
How come the zergs werent so bad even before ToA came out then?

Well, before ToA came out, every realm had alot out, so you could run around meeting alot of enemies and have fun.

Then ToA comes = most albs and hibs go ToA, so did mids, then Mid toa-zone go superb laggy, go RvR, few albs and hibs around, can't run around and expect to meet anyone, so you go to the most populated areas = you meet more Mids, you run around, meet mids all the time, no enemies, eventually you just run along other mids for more to talk with and camp some spots where you figure more will come by..... be them enemies or more allies to speak with.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
zerging is here to stay, zerg vs zerg battles are good fun, if you dont like it bugger off :p[/QUOTE]

Now now Ormf . .dont be nasty . play nicely with the albs :wub:

But your right zergs are here to stay but its reassuring to know that thats a mid philosophy :kissit:

In the mean time, we'll just cry a river over the noobness of zergs :wij:

/salute

Ormorof

FH is my second home
In the mean time, we'll just cry a river over the noobness of zergs :wij:

so you call zerging noobness yet albs running in 3fg tonight in emain..... and you are there too :p

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hi ormf

Unfortunatley albs had 3 good grps in emain tonight but for the record we were running solo until we :

1. Saw the GA zergers running 3fg and holding our amg so we had to beat them. (Which we did with 2fg)

2. My group got wiped at mmg by a zerg of at least 2fg mids, so I informed 1fg to come help us on the next run but the FL/PE grp came at the same time. So sorry if it looked like a zerg :fluffle:

However once we had beaten this we went our sepearte ways.

Now knowing you whinegards your not gonna believe me, howver if GA learn to fight solo fg then we wouldn't have to even run as 2fg just to get through our amg.

/salute

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The funny way

Hi ormf

Unfortunatley albs had 3 good grps in emain tonight but for the record we were running solo until we :

1. Saw the GA zergers running 3fg and holding our amg so we had to beat them. (Which we did with 2fg)

2. My group got wiped at mmg by a zerg of at least 2fg mids, so I informed 1fg to come help us on the next run but the FL/PE grp came at the same time. So sorry if it looked like a zerg :fluffle:

However once we had beaten this we went our sepearte ways.

Now knowing you whinegards your not gonna believe me, howver if GA learn to fight solo fg then we wouldn't have to even run as 2fg just to get through our amg.

/salute

Tho when i logged in around 23:30 gmt was a good laugh to retake some keeps and wild fights around Emain.
Had to swear badly in as to gain ppl sadly ... but worked in the end.

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof said:
your borvo's mum?????

you seem to be the one telling him not to zerg :p

oh and i suppose in true FH/BW style

cry me a river :p

zerging is here to stay, zerg vs zerg battles are good fun, if you dont like it bugger off :p

Nerf 'promote-zerg' attitude :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Carnalito said:
Nerf 'promote-zerg' attitude :(

my "promote" zerg attitude is for zerg vs zerg, 3fg+ vs 1fg is dull no matter what group you are in :p

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Wait until everyone's got their ml's and artifacts to level 10. Emain, Hadrians & Odins are gonna be zerged to fuck because there aint gonna be anything else to do. Live with it or dont play. The choice is yours.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
the point is. 8v8=fotm v fotm=dedicated players that rvr 90% of there time.
so what about those that do 50/50(rvr/pve)..should they get banned from emain..since they cant come as random. because we all know, now a day random=insta death. so what can they do. well they can join up with other grps and have a chance vs the fotm high rr/ml grps..so its only fair...zerg have always been in daoc...but fotm rvr grp is forcing non fotm peeps to zerg or pve..thats my view. i dont care what u think..and if u want 8v8 there is a server called camlann that is lil better in that area i think

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ormorf = alb now

maybe one day, when albs can spell my name :twak:

O R M O R O F

its not so freaking hard :p

oh and theres mostly random mid groups in emain atm, since the rvr guilds are still in toa, and well, they dont do too badly :p

Section

Fledgling Freddie
Has Prydwen become the next Excal? :eek2:

Still amazes me why people want to zerg . . emain has been fun recently but Sunday was Zergalot time.

Mids had 4fg at apk for about an hour . . Thought you did really well to outnumber us 2 : 1 . . must be hard to run in fg on ya own :kissit:

Golden Age are good . .but Sunday we saw them zerging . .Your reputation keeps getting better . .honest.

IMO get some hair on ya balls and chest and try some fg vs fg . . never know you might actually enjoy it more as you have to use your own skill

Skill you say? Oh thats when you have to use some intelligence and not just rely on zerg :kissit:

See you soon scum :p

/salute

probably the stupidest thing i've seen for a while.
wasn't that the day when mids had run around in fgs all night and suddenly we met like 5fg+ albs ?

albs still no.1 in zerging. no question

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
No this original post was from over a week ago when the 'non zerging' mids camped amg and apk with 3fg +

However I did hear about the 5fg albs the other night and that does suck. Sad to say but some guilds encourage this whilst the majority of us dont tbh.

However last night we ran in fg's but still encountered 2fg mids. Didnt mind as we wiped them more than they did us. :cheers:

However still dont get why ANY realm would want to zerg. :kissit:

Look forward to seeing you out there.

/salute

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I loved the 5fg alb zerg :D

/use2 shades of mist = look as necro and then started killing casters :D

Think I got atleast 3 ppl each runnin I had with the zerg. Leveled my battler 3 levels also :D

So more random ppl zergs! :D

Section

Fledgling Freddie
just beacause you fight 2 fg mids doesnt mean its a zerg, they can be running in fgs and often you meet at mgs, that happened last night several times, all realms did that..

great fights last night tho :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Imo RvR has never been as fun as now. Even me as a SB have gotten grps :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom