• NP OF ( droooood...)

Votes: 70 13.7%
  • NP TOA ( sorusi , jergiot ...)

Votes: 50 9.8%
  • Midget Mafia OF ( Valle, Miracle..)

Votes: 112 21.9%
  • Everlast OF (Zpasi, Vanaya...)

Votes: 18 3.5%
  • Brite grp NF (Brite, valgair ,Mocracle...)

Votes: 28 5.5%
  • PE OF ( Dreami,Fadeh...)

Votes: 156 30.5%
  • PE TOA (Onigiri, Saitoh ...)

Votes: 36 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tareregion said:
One more post and this thread will be one of those glorious TTRAATHPs!* Quite amazing considering it's already a TWBMTTTM. *2

(* note: TTRAATHP = Thread That Reached An Amazing ThreeHundred Posts)
(*2 note: TWBMTTTM = Thread Watched By More Than Ten Thousand Mates)

oO You got to much time on your hands :p

edit: ah damn it.. now it gone onto 21 pages :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
where do i DL this vid btw? First link dont work out for me :s

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the GG "Gifv Prydwen" which was made shortly after the Prydwen server came down, and remained down for quite some time. Lots of people made /level 20 characters on hib there, and formed the guild. Our GG had 3 animists, a mentalist, me (the battlebard) and some other randoms I can't remember.

It was before NF, and we traveled to emain on Carnac with some level 50 pick up group. We got to AMG, pwned some nooby albs, and proceeded to APK where we all shroomned up and got owned by 2fg of albies (and the mobs on the way! :D)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
Why mention Midget Mafia and not BO/Mael ?

I mean, midget mafia just stopped playing basically after zerker nerf. and even before they werent the hardest grp around. Maybe when we ran without theurg they were

in the old days id never see any other grp wipe out zergs/GG's with ease & i seen MM do it a few times ;)

I seen ALOT more spam off MM than i did of PE in OF.. infact in the early days i wouldnt even be able to name the people in PE, yet MM i could name most ;)

..alot of times in my /as people would type similar to:

<Avoid <insert loc here!> MM are there> \o/ ...not once did i see the same said about PE :p

So to me, that speaks for its self :)

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
toughest grp ive ever seen on pryd must be maelstrom (with the players u know from present time).
i didnt start on pryd till after MM ended tho, and didnt fight several old grps much

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
boppas said:
in the old days id never see any other grp wipe out zergs/GG's with ease & i seen MM do it a few times ;)

I seen ALOT more spam off MM than i did of PE in OF.. infact in the early days i wouldnt even be able to name the people in PE, yet MM i could name most ;)

..alot of times in my /as people would type similar to:

<Avoid <insert loc here!> MM are there> \o/ ...not once did i see the same said about PE :p

So to me, that speaks for its self :)

MM was good, but rly they totally lived on playing in a very OP'ed mid era (can anyone say asd and zerkers - usually would just spam asd while exe soloed the enemy grp) so while their setup was different from the usual, and they were good, after 1.65 went live it kinda changed quite a bit...

Old PE >'ed MM in my book when it comes to players and their skills.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
MM was good, but rly they totally lived on playing in a very OP'ed mid era (can anyone say asd and zerkers - usually would just spam asd while exe soloed the enemy grp) so while their setup was different from the usual, and they were good, after 1.65 went live it kinda changed quite a bit...

Old PE >'ed MM in my book when it comes to players and their skills.

and OF PE only played with relics, same story init?

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
OF only time i seen alot of spam off PE was when they used the reaver bomb (but even then it wasnt anywhere near as much i seen off MM), ive never seen PE wipe zergs in open field like MM did.

Septina

Part of the furniture
boppas said:
OF only time i seen alot of spam off PE was when they used the reaver bomb (but even then it wasnt anywhere near as much i seen off MM), ive never seen PE wipe zergs in open field like MM did.

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that out, they ran pbae group, we ran melee grp xD
And we killed our good share of zergs back in the OF days also. :)

And remi, not like alb had relics ALL the time we ran our group in OF xD
Plus you had savages so QQ :p

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that out, they ran pbae group, we ran melee grp

Plus you had savages so QQ

I wote for Septina tbh...
Septina > every fg :fluffle:

Anyway, not gonna talk bad about MM, they were my idols, when I just started to play Minn in RvR as a bb :p They just had some problems winning all the time, when they came back after a break..
And imo, no fg has ever been as stabile as the old PE grp...
Septina, Pbuck/sami, Fader, Dreami, Loch, Marra, Baby, Soul etc

But again.. Septina rocks em all :m00:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Plus you had savages so QQ :p

how does 90% of the time sound? i know for a fact PE OF group took a break when mids had relics xD

Septina

Part of the furniture
Minn <3 :)

remi said:
how does 90% of the time sound? i know for a fact PE OF group took a break when mids had relics xD

Aye really :)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that out, they ran pbae group, we ran melee grp xD

Exactly, this topic was for "the best GG etc.." not best setup ...which is why MM (imo) were alot better than PE, more spam/more carnage, they didnt just run about looking for leetist 8v8, they would attack zergs, not avoid :) ..if you aint already i suggest you watch the MM vid #1, Even for a PB grp, they did it very well, no other mid grp came close to them.

& if you did kill your fair share of zergs, dont think i seen your zerg spam once, or it was just mids you "pwnd" ...only time i seen a little spam off you guys was when hugging a tower or keep using reaver bomb in NF..never have i seen you guys kills a hibby zerg in OF & i was on almost everynight back in the day :p

MM ---> much further down ladder ---> PE ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
boppas said:
Exactly, this topic was for "the best GG etc.." not best setup ...which is why MM (imo) were alot better than PE, more spam/more carnage, they didnt just run about looking for leetist 8v8, they would attack zergs, not avoid :) ..if you aint already i suggest you watch the MM vid #1, Even for a PB grp, they did it very well, no other mid grp came close to them.

& if you did kill your fair share of zergs, dont think i seen your zerg spam once, or it was just mids you "pwnd" ...only time i seen a little spam off you guys was when hugging a tower or keep using reaver bomb in NF..never have i seen you guys kills a hibby zerg in OF & i was on almost everynight back in the day :p

MM ---> much further down ladder ---> PE ;)

Ehh? ^^
The OF PE group which people are talking about didnt even play when NF was released. :p
We played through SI and a bit into ToA then some people left and the rest left when WoW was launched. =)
Dno why, but you seem quite.... bitter or something to say the least Oo

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Also will add, this "Poll" wont work :p ..alot of players started daoc after MM had split up, so they wont have a clue who MM were, same goes for ECL prob as the ol ECL stopped playing really after ToA was launched iir, so 2 of the top rvr grps (imo) alot of people wont know about them or have ever came up against them, whereas PE, still played well into ToA/NF so people would remember them clearly especially n ewcommers :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Isn't this thread dead yet?

Guess i can just postfarm with Edlina :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
btw boppas, as an active alb during that time.

NP/Eclipse were much worse than MM(Much Much :p).
Warders/MM were the best mids out, BaF were pretty good too.
When savages were fotm, Maelstorm and BO were damm tough, Everlast wasn't as bad as people say in this thread.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
Isn't this thread dead yet?

Guess i can just postfarm with Edlina :)

Postfarming 22 page long threads is like fucking the rests Bubble. Get some fresh and young meat!

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
btw boppas, as an active alb during that time.

NP/Eclipse were much worse than MM(Much Much :p).
Warders/MM were the best mids out, BaF were pretty good too.
When savages were fotm, Maelstorm and BO were damm tough, Everlast wasn't as bad as people say in this thread.

Oh, and I agree with that, except I can't judge hib grps, but PE was harder than MM, and FL was about the same as MM, outlast were good for a short while, sotl were owning way back in the days as solarflare/pbuck grp was hard when baod was down :)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Oh, and I agree with that, except I can't judge hib grps, but PE was harder than MM, and FL was about the same as MM, outlast were good for a short while, sotl were owning way back in the days as solarflare/pbuck grp was hard when baod was down :)

Lets keep this thread open...

Edlina rocker Danmark :drink:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
comparing OP zerk - pbae disease/disease - 3xasd - instant-ae-stun/pbae grp handling zerg situations with an alb tank grp is not too smart imo :<

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
silly danskere! :drink:

Oh and OF PE for win - best GG ever imo. :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom