The Battle of Benowyc

C

Crashtje

Originally posted by Belomar
Yeah, that was Solvin who was in my group, he was afk outside when I spotted a Lurikeen, but ran off to pwn him immediately... I was on the wall, so took some more time to get down and could not support him.

he wasnt afk :p, he ran onto my PA and that silly pet almost hit me ! thankfully the lifebane + PA combo (first 2) dropped him before he cud truly react :D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by noaim
Critblades will still hand you your ass tho, and you will keep whining.

Sure, that is what an assasin should be in my eyes.
Gank me after they open with PA/CD, not running unstealthed after me abusing end buff, and just pressing DF for the win.
After SH nerf, they will actually have to find me also, instead of just die of laughter cause they can see no matter when I went after I shot a caster.
Maybe we will see some SB's with skills after 1.62. The rest will go sulk, complain they can no longer run around emain using their end buff, and be uber. They will go lvl a savage.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Gank me after they open with PA/CD, not running unstealthed after me abusing end buff, and just pressing DF for the win.
After SH nerf, they will actually have to find me also, instead of just die of laughter cause they can see no matter when I went after I shot a caster.
Maybe we will see some SB's with skills after 1.62. The rest will go sulk, complain they can no longer run around emain using their end buff, and be uber. They will go lvl a savage.
Regards, Glottis

You won't be found any less, most assassin classes can't be asked to waste points in SH. There will always be something for you to whinge about.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.Nol
You won't be found any less, most assassin classes can't be asked to waste points in SH. There will always be something for you to whinge about.

It is a numbers game:
Infs --- can find rangers and hunters with SH.
SB --- can find rangers, scouts, and minstrels with SH.
NS --- can find hunters, scouts, and minstrels with SH.

This makes SH much more valuable for most NS and SB to take, giving them an allmost free supply of rp's allmost. While seeing an SB run unstealthed in your direction in Odin's is pretty funny at first, but gets a bit boring after 3 times.
My scout with 50 stealth won't be found very easily by an SB or NS with 50 stealth, unless they make some effort for it (ie, I stick around, and they do a good search).
This will be different after 1.62, due to max range of 950 with 50 stealth on both parties, it makes it harder. Add to that no longer hitting for such sick damage with an anytime... and it all adds up.
Regards, Glottis

PS Well, savages are nice to bitch about...

K

Kicks

It is a numbers game:

This makes SH much more valuable for most NS and SB to take, giving them an allmost free supply of rp's allmost. While seeing an SB run unstealthed in your direction in Odin's is pretty funny at first, but gets a bit boring after 3 times.
My scout with 50 stealth won't be found very easily by an SB or NS with 50 stealth, unless they make some effort for it (ie, I stick around, and they do a good search).
This will be different after 1.62, due to max range of 950 with 50 stealth on both parties, it makes it harder. Add to that no longer hitting for such sick damage with an anytime... and it all adds up.
Regards, Glottis

whinge less u have AE mezz going over walls with them mincers so dont talk about overpowered and archers are getting/had loving in recent patches plus u got TS and Camo.

S

solvin

Damn you Alexie ;)
I had just spotted the chanter and a firbolg friend of his hiding behind a tree and was getting ready for some serious pwnage.
Just when I got within AE mez range and was starting to cast a nasty little luri PAd me for a shitload of damage.

Stupid me should have waited for Belomar, and you could have stabbed him instead and let me have some fun with your little friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Solvin North, Sorcerer Primus of <Shadowlords Society>

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Kicks
whinge less u have AE mezz going over walls with them mincers so dont talk about overpowered and archers are getting/had loving in recent patches plus u got TS and Camo.

Yes, minstrels are a nice class, but those changes are only recent ones, lets not ignore the past (the game has been out 1.5 years now or so).
TS is a 10 point RA that works 1 minute every 30 minute. In order to kill an SB or NS you atleast need to have someone with you, cause otherwise they just run out of range, or gank you.
Camo means that you expect me to kill someone, go hide in some obscure spot for 10 minutes, and try again?
Yeah, makes sense...

But lets not get carried away by a minstrel climbing on a keep wall and aoe mezzing some inside (5s cast time on the aoe mezz btw). Does not hurt very much does it?
Regards, Glottis

V

vesta

Regards, Glottis

Erm its ok for infilts to remain uber??

Besides IF your STILL havent got this in your dum thick head and end regen buff lasts for 10 mins......AND have you EVER heard about end regen pots??? IDIOT WAKE UP FROM YOUR MUSHROOM TRIP.........

V

vesta

It is a numbers game:

Regards, Glottis

Maybe you should destealth and run away then??? and read my above post END REGEN POTS....buy some from a alchemist maybe????And oh you CAN also buy instant END REGEN pots have your EVER heard about them?????

Admit it you SUCK so hard that you HAVE to whine about assasins. Moron i know shitloads of hunters doing well against infilts and dont gimme any crap about scouts beeing more gimped vs. SB+NS than hunters are againt infilts.....

Cant you bitch about your stupidity plz? Your dumbass posts really need to be nerfed....

Users who are viewing this thread