Caer Benowyc = Caer Nazgul

K

killrake

Hehehe nice farming gave some 15k rp today, and died only 2 times, and that was when u albs helped me die when I was stuck in the wall.

Hehehe Damn buggy walls in Beno, thx for all the fighting special thanks to the Scout Wiliam he shoot me so many times I cant count, was i our main target?

Lucky for me u did not shoot that hard, I guess u will kill me many times in the future :cheers:

And to the 3 trolls from Nazgul

:swords:

Teknozz
Titan
and
Chunk

U ruled /salute mids and Nazgul

A

acei

You lost more than you gained in this battle, a big ty to the hippies :)

Hildskialf Faste - Unclaimed
Nottmoor Faste - Unclaimed
Blendrake Faste - Unclaimed
Glenlock Faste - Unclaimed
Bledmeer Faste - Unclaimed

The door costs alone last night must have been alot.

Although you don't have any relics to protect, you could at least defend your realm with a little more pride than to allow 5 keeps to be captured and then stay unclaimed all night.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by killrake
.... special thanks to the Scout Wiliam he shoot me so many times I cant count, was i our main target?

Lucky for me u did not shoot that hard, I guess u will kill me many times in the future :cheers:

I grouped with William (Wallace) during levelling my theurgist and I can assure you he's an armsman and not a scout.

Meaning he used his X-Bow to shoot you :p

O

old.Elfslayer

It was a fun battle, killed so many I lost count, died twice but hey..
And a big ouch to the mid that shot me for 804 dmg, suppose my shields must have fallen. All in all a good laugh.

K

killrake

Re: Re: Caer Benowyc = Caer Nazgul

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
I grouped with William (Wallace) during levelling my theurgist and I can assure you he's an armsman and not a scout.

Aha thats why he shoots so low damage hhehhe soz for not checking it up, butit was fun anyway /salute

K

killrake

Originally posted by acei

Although you don't have any relics to protect, you could at least defend your realm with a little more pride than to allow 5 keeps to be captured and then stay unclaimed all night.

Actually ftm we just have fun, if hibs think its fun to pop empty keeps I can let them have the joy of that, a tip to u hibs try to show ur face where the battle is if u dare :fluffle:

soz for the sarcasm

E

--Eraser--

Re: Re: Caer Benowyc = Caer Nazgul

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

:ROFLMAO: :fluffle:

yeah, go gogo will mate !!! :)

O

old.SOSAGES

Originally posted by killrake
Actually ftm we just have fun, if hibs think its fun to pop empty keeps I can let them have the joy of that, a tip to u hibs try to show ur face where the battle is if u dare :fluffle:

soz for the sarcasm

i dont think we care =)

A

Aussie-

was nazgul the guild that was waiting in Beno while albs robbed their relics?

A

Aussie-

no you can't answer a question with a question m8

C

cerberos

Originally posted by Aussie-
no you can't answer a question with a question m8
ok yes we were at beno when you attacked mjollner. Why?

H

Hrogar

Yes we were Aussie. Much as the rest of our realm we missed your RR, you did it damn quick this time :cheers:

And thx for naming Beno after us btw :viking:

O

odiladi

Wiliam = scout

William = Armsman

had to be said... easy to get confused :p

H

horil

Pride? Are you talking about the same albs do even if they had 1 relic. "We don't give a fuck of our keeps, let's take them 6am"

K

Kindar

We had around 70 mids in TG for a raid, so we didn't bother going there....this time. Besides that, don't teach mids how to show a little more pride when defending keeps....albs are worst at it imo.

T

Tasans

:ROFLMAO:

L

Lumikki

<laughs> Albs telling us to defend our keeps..?

Thanks to Albs for the fun night of keep fighting, It's the salt of the game in my opinion :)

xx

B

belth

Originally posted by cerberos
ok yes we were at beno when you attacked mjollner. Why?

... hehe. This is almost better than

Mid1: albs are doing rr on us, get to mjollnir faste now!
Mid2: do u want sum cheese wiv dat wajn?

M

marczje

Originally posted by belth
... hehe. This is almost better than

Mid1: albs are doing rr on us, get to mjollnir faste now!
Mid2: do u want sum cheese wiv dat wajn?
erm?

anyways by the time mids had 200+ in uppland the relic had been removed from its shrine about 5-10 mins and all in cg actually already knew it was lost, trebbies at amg odins, zerg in hw mmg etc..

B

bloodclot

Originally posted by Aussie-
was nazgul the guild that was waiting in Beno while albs robbed their relics?

yup but also they also had the first or almost the first group in odins could be some anon like murphys was one of the first at amg i think.

when nazgul arrived in odins i did a /who odin's and it was 8 nazgul :)

F

fragoverrule

had a very good time together with tiitan and Chunk at beno :) was fun to see so many albs go down again :)

F

fragoverrule

And again another group albs bites the dust.. 40 on Beno .. nice stairfight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom