Battle Yell

G

Grymulv

Anyone have some info about this RA - Battle Yell ?
this i see in alb - arms and paly can get it , in hib hero and warden and in mid warrior.
Wonder why 3 lvls or this ra and what diffrence between lvls.
Everyone knows how annoying for alb and mids groups are hibs pets making unable heals and casting - wondered if this ra can effectivly drow all pets agro to a "yelling tank" and solve at last problem with interupting pets.
And does it work like taunt that interrupt for few second casters and healers :)?
Btw it sounds very powerfull and very group friendly ra , but anyone tested it?

B

belth

I read it's good on PvE servers... No idea if it's an PBAoE interrupt though.

R

Ravenbourne

It is a pbaoe taunt, pulls the mobs to you, not sure if it interupts, if it does it probably breaks mez too

P

Puppetmistress

Think it depends if the pet is set to attack a certain person or 'aggroes by PVE rules'.

For instance, if I press grouppurge on my druid after a sorc mezzes the pet goes (if its on Defensive) for the sorc because he ' aggroed him first'.

If that sorc gets hurt and the cleric heals him the pet jumps over to the cleric because the cleric generated healing-aggro and the pet responded like in PvE.

In such a setup the battle yell will probably take aggro from the druid pet.

But, other scenario, if I put the pet on 'attack the cleric' there's no way somebody can get it off the cleric with a taunt or something. I think Battle-yell will do nothing then.

Z

zael_soulslayer

I got it be4 i respeced in rr8 it seemed a funneh ra so i got it for 10k ( 1 day ) till i dinged rr8. It was so nice to see how stealthers are uncovered by it and pbaoers stop casting, works as a normal taunt. Its a pbaoe yell with 350 radius. Quite nice.
but not good for a group just to make a laugh :D

Users who are viewing this thread