Benowyc, Hurbury and Renaris

O

old.Tzeentch

no one gives a fuck tho =/

its only to open midgard falls

P

Pin

Actually, I think they can wait until Sunday evening. Duel tourney all weekend :)

Have fun :p

F

fl_gorre

goddamm middies where di you go?
:p
we wnet looking all after you guys after our short period of fun at ren
renaris eras surs bold no middies to be found
you guys are a bunch of wussies :p
you dont stop at 3 .
:p

B

Belomar

Well, we kept the Albion frontier pretty clean of Mids during the first parts of the evening, culling the bothersome groups that kept popping out and tearing them off when they were being obnoxious and trying to hit some keep. However, I see that the Mid encroachments went unchecked when we devoted our attention to Albion, pity.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Find it funny you even posted about this.
Mids will take keeps at 5 am if they are defended anyway, much like relics...
So who gives a fuck when you take Alb keeps? I have seen Mid keeps being taken by Albs and Hibs a lot lately also...
Only difference is, you Middies come back with 150 Mids, zerging the fuck out of all, and claiming skills...
Regards, Glottis

T

Tasans

Sorry if we defend our frontier, next time ill tell my realmates to play an alt while albs/hibs are raiding. :sleeping:

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
So who gives a fuck when you take Alb keeps? I have seen Mid keeps being taken by Albs and Hibs a lot lately also...
Only difference is, you Middies come back with 150 Mids, zerging the fuck out of all, and claiming skills...
Regards, Glottis

Why do you whine about when we take your keeps.

The defense is the same 24/7, none.

N

nalistah

Regards, Glottis

and you are...?

edit: (ye, ive seen someone here that has this 'thing' to always end his posts with this "Regards, Blabla".. disturbed imo.) Dont ever see u in game thou... mycket snack och lite verkstad. maybe on alts thou.. what do i know.. what do i care... boored at work on a saturday sure sucks.. dumdidum... l8rs... weeeee :eek:)

K

Khalen

Oh sorry you didn't get any rps but that's the case with getting undefended keeps ;)

W

wrathofsauron

Question is what is hardest to kill a cliff beetle in emain or take a alb keep? :D.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
Question is what is hardest to kill a cliff beetle in emain or take a alb keep? :D.

Question is what is the hardest for you to figure out, what uber class you have to play when you get nerfed, or 1+1=?
Regards, Glottis

C

Cronn

I think the more important question is, could you do either without your 3 buffbots?

N

noaim

Originally posted by wrathofsauron

Do cliffbeetles add?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by noaim
Why do you whine about when we take your keeps.

The defense is the same 24/7, none.

I have no problem if Mids take Alb keeps, I know they are undefended, etc.
I just mind if some little wanker comes here, claiming skills.
I mean, I think just yesterday Mids lost Bledmeer and Arvakr also...
So much for your uber, elite defense skills...
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

I have no problem if Mids take Alb keeps, I know they are undefended, etc.
I just mind if some little wanker comes here, claiming skills.
I mean, I think just yesterday Mids lost Bledmeer and Arvakr also...
So much for your uber, elite defense skills...
Regards, Glottis

if I remember correctly, after the patch where keeps got harder to take, no middie keep was lost for...was it 4 weeks?

It was a long time at least.

And yeah, we lost 2 keeps...we suck at defense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom