The all new encompassing assassin issues in rvr thread

G

grimster

Is anyone taking touchmyownballs seriousy?

FIRST HE BLATANTLY DEFEND THE df.
nOW HE REALIZE ITS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT...

SUCK MY ASS MAN, YOUR AS SKILLED AS MY CAT.

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by grimster
Is anyone taking touchmyownballs seriousy?

FIRST HE BLATANTLY DEFEND THE df.
nOW HE REALIZE ITS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT...

SUCK MY ASS MAN, YOUR AS SKILLED AS MY CAT.

Silly person.

This is a discussion - all views are valid, but do expect them to be challenged. So your demented df rantings will be challenged, and I certainly expect my views to be challenged also.

Unfortunately little boys like envenom struggle with that concept.

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by Nazghul-
grownups with nicks like donttouchpoopy? :bore:

Yeah - first thing that came into my head the day I created the account.

Think I'd just been changing a nappy - and the name came from a request/plea to my son....

G

grimster

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Silly person.

This is a discussion - where your reading skills better you'd follow that.

Reading skills better...

Rofl, you do suck at grammar dude, as much as you suck at defending your overpowered DF.

B

BidAccount

Reading skills better...

Rofl, you do suck at grammar due, as much as you suck at defending your overpowered DF.

You'll notice I noticed that - its late and I'm tired.

I'll see if you make any more sense in the am.

B

behatch

Yeah - first thing that came into my head the day I created the account.

Think I'd just been changing a nappy - and the name came from a request/plea to my son....

how olds your child?

G

grimster

You'll notice I noticed that - its late and I'm tired.

I'll see if you make any more sense in the am.

You never make sence you fucking moron.

i am drunlk and it's late still I make more sence than you.

get a fucking clue you idiot

B

BidAccount

You never make sence you fucking moron.

i am drunlk and it's late still I make more sence than you.

get a fucking clue you idiot

ah - that'll be why you zerg so badly....

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by envenom
lmao your such a fotm troll with all the puberty shit blah blah blah biased twat
this made me laugh :D

aada accusing others for trolling, and being biased :eek:

E

envenom

and you know all about trolling dont you? you must post atleast 1 thing on every thread going *yawn* piss off

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Tranquil-
If someone attacks someone else, the chance the attacked person has to parry/block/evade is compared to the attackers weaponskill(among other things).
[/qoute]

my friar evades the same with shield/mace (Ws600~) equipped as with staff (1300~ WS) so this cannot be right I think?

W

Whisperess

and you know all about trolling dont you? you must post atleast 1 thing on every thread going *yawn* piss off
ah yes - discussing possible solutions in a thread about discussing possible solutions is indeed trolling, please forgive me for my ignorance.
About posting in every thread - why don't you search for the number of threads where you've posted "give me 9 sec stun off evade plz"?

Oh well, no point arguing with you. You'll just drag me down to your level and beat me there with experience in stupidity.

And grats on the child donttou.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Tranquil-
If an assassin with high weaponskill fights someone with low weaponskill the evaderate will be higher than 50% and vice a versa.

it is not POSSIBLE to get over 50% chance to evade

(this is pr. attack ofc so you can have good and bad streaks)

E

envenom

Originally posted by Whisperess
ah yes - discussing possible solutions in a thread about discussing possible solutions is indeed trolling, please forgive me for my ignorance.
About posting in every thread - why don't you search for the number of threads where you've posted "give me 9 sec stun off evade plz"?

Oh well, no point arguing with you. You'll just drag me down to your level and beat me there with experience in stupidity.

And grats on the child donttou.

ppl have asked whats the one thing shadowblades would want ? i gave my answer because i speak from experiance ok thx ass

A

Aybabtu

ppl have asked whats the one thing shadowblades would want ? i gave my answer because i speak from experiance ok thx ass

hehe....... Experiance, nice one ebeyer

O

old.Emma

Albion has more classes.

Plus mid has much better out of combat stun capabilities.

Just an observation.

I didnt include casted stuns ie healer/cleric/all hib casters because they are reduced via resists and determination.

I included minstrel stun primary because they also make fantastic stealther support and 99% of stealthers do not run.. edit.. stealth around with 50%+ body resist and they certainly dont have determination.

But if you really want to say because healers have AE stun that allows Albion class's to have access to more melee stuns than any other realm along with some of the most blatanly overpowered class in the game, then i pity you.

O

old.Emma

Albion has more classes.

Plus mid has much better out of combat stun capabilities.

Just an observation.

I didnt include casted stuns ie healer/cleric/all hib casters because they are reduced via resists and determination.

I included minstrel stun primary because they also make fantastic stealther support and 99% of stealthers do not run.. edit.. stealth around with 50%+ body resist and they certainly dont have determination.

But if you really want to say because healers have AE stun that allows Albion class's to have access to more melee stuns than any other realm along with some of the most blatanly overpowered class in the game, then i pity you.

But then i suppose the only time Healers get to ae stun are in fg vs fg fights in which case there will be tanks, who if they have the slightly clue will have atleast determination 3 along with capped body resist and resist buffs giving them ~50%+ body resist in total

So i guess a healer with 48 pac (rare) has a 10 second stun in both AE casted and AE instant form.

Lets see what we get.

10 seconds - (26% + 24% +6% (aom2))

So that stun lasts 4.4 Seconds with 56% body resist

Chuck in Determination 3 for an extra 45% reduction.

Wee that massive 10 Second stun now lasts for a mind blowing overpowered 2.42 seconds. A blink of an eye.

Yet melee stuns last for the full duration regardless of resists/determination.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Arnor
it is not POSSIBLE to get over 50% chance to evade

(this is pr. attack ofc so you can have good and bad streaks)

That's why I later said I was unsure if I was mixing stuff and asked for confirmation, which I got. :)

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
my friar evades the same with shield/mace (Ws600~) equipped as with staff (1300~ WS) so this cannot be right I think?

Though the point wasn't the evaderate you had depending on your own weaponskill, it was the evaderate you had depending on your attackers weaponskill.

Users who are viewing this thread