The all new encompassing assassin issues in rvr thread

E

envenom

guys just stop arguing with the arse hole he wont and will never believe infils are overpowered in anyway you give the **** examples and he passes it off as incorrect or simply does not believe hes an arse complete wanker

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by envenom
guys just stop arguing with the arse hole he wont and will never believe infils are overpowered in anyway you give the **** examples and he passes it off as incorrect or simply does not believe hes an arse complete wanker

Come back when you hit puberty and stop being a brat, then you may have something to contribute.

A

andruril

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Dual shadows + dragonfang =/

Dual Shadows is level 50 Dual Wield spec, Dragonfang is level 50 Thrust spec...

E

envenom

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Come back when you hit puberty and stop being a brat, then you may have something to contribute.

come back when your not such a biased **** ok?

I

Ironfoot

It would help if you could substantiate at least some of what you say, rather than your usual 'it is because I say so' approach.

you are saying Infils aint overpowered "because you say so" aswell.

So how about you substantiate your claims !, Hell I ain't got shit to lose as it probably isn't possible to nerf Shadowblades any more than they have been, but a shit kicking FOTM asswipe like you...... well you got a lot to lose i.e your overpowered piece of shit infils I win buttons

S

Silenzio

mmm

mmm

rlly... as SB player i dont feel my self "week" or "looser"
againt infil?

aye before was easyer... event too much easy...

but now... i would love to have a str/dex based sword

and maybe come back with stun and frosty with n other effect...

but still... in 1vs1 (others stuff arent worth attention)

as sb i dont feel worthless... or loser against inf...

sometimes i win somtimes i dont...

same thing happen when a play my inf...

ns is n other thing ... ... rlly...
but still i wonder... why just a couple ov em use diamondback?

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by andruril
Dual Shadows is level 50 Dual Wield spec, Dragonfang is level 50 Thrust spec...

Look at mid/hib lvl 50 styles for sb/ns nothing even close to dragonfang and we only got 2.2 spec points, stop this shit about it's a lvl 50 style.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by old.Niljindil
SO f***ing what? The "anytime" style is a positional, which makes you have access to the 2 types of good styles in everyday combat(reactionaries and positionals). What more could you possibly need? :rolleyes:

Edit: not to mention the "small" added effect of swinging almost every time with your offhand as a bonus to that style.

calm down :) get a mug ov tea and relax :)
been nervous is bad for u life...
if plaing a game turn u like that ... rlly u should stop and find somthing else :)

btw thos r nice style but to reach em u need

1)to train till 50 in 2 skill
2)dw inf require also quite hig rr
3) rest ov the style ov thrust r crap some not even perfomable

about the "swinging almost everytime"
Celtic dual act the same an im sure thers a specc called Shademaster with hig CD and ws ...
Left axe Swing everytime

hibs (realm u play it seems) have diamondback in pirce line at lvl --->25 <- why so few ov excal ns use it so rarely? cuz is easyer to spam anytime :)

rlly go see thrust specc line... style by style... rlly thers none cept the last one decent for an inf...

with no anger...

H

Haldar

Ofc I don't know if the NS in question was using some junk weapons and/or had very low weapspec.

upper part of log shows that NSs have 3.9+3.0 99% qua wpn combo.

guess i have to start log digging then.

as sb i dont feel worthless... or loser against inf...

/sigh
me too
but i am tired of making candy from shit with my SB.
tired of imbalance (read: Dfang. All other issues have very low impact on me)

W

Weeping Willow

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Look at mid/hib lvl 50 styles for sb/ns nothing even close to dragonfang and we only got 2.2 spec points, stop this shit about it's a lvl 50 style.

Can't people quit whining about the dragonfang, its the same thing over and over again. I've seen same people write this about 10 times, ok dragonfang is overpowered but writing it 10 times is worthless. I think that Assassin should have stunstyles places in CS line, but you can't really remove dragonfang, ah well worthless post of me anyway :> I don't care much about assassins really but I'm tired of TEH wine (without cheese).

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by Ironfoot
you are saying Infils aint overpowered "because you say so" aswell.

So how about you substantiate your claims !, Hell I ain't got shit to lose as it probably isn't possible to nerf Shadowblades any more than they have been, but a shit kicking FOTM asswipe like you...... well you got a lot to lose i.e your overpowered piece of shit infils I win buttons

We've been over this before - your reasoning is flawed.

Mythic assume balance unless proven, or a reasonable case is made otherwise.

You are assuming a class is overpowered unless proven otherwise. To take your position all DAOC classes are overpowered until you prove they are not. So by logic SBs are overpowered and need a nerf until you prove otherwise. Okay?

S

Silenzio

well tbh

df is rlly usefull wole farming gold ;P or to pass from alb side to mid side in df hehehe...
but

well tbh u can remove all the stun cept cd ...

But Heavely BOOST PA and BS2...

i meen is an assasin made for... fast rekless kill

good to me... but atm thers not tool for that...

assassin now r just a differnet kind ov fighters...

B

BidAccount

come back when your not such a biased **** ok?

Are you this much of an asshole irl or ingame?

Puberty is going to be real tough for you.....

W

wiseguy1

We've been over this before - your reasoning is flawed.

Mythic assume balance unless proven, or a reasonable case is made otherwise.

You are assuming a class is overpowered unless proven otherwise. To take your position all DAOC classes are overpowered until you prove they are not. So by logic SBs are overpowered and need a nerf until you prove otherwise. Okay?

This is stupid as hell.. so by your resoning then sbs were balanced before mythic decided to nerf la(or atleast before they went public with the fact that la needed a nerfing)?
If this is the case then why did all the infs whine about sbs back pre nerf?

Stupid reasoning....

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by wiseguy1
This is stupid as hell.. so by your resoning then sbs were balanced before mythic decided to nerf la(or atleast before they went public with the fact that la needed a nerfing)?
If this is the case then why did all the infs whine about sbs back pre nerf?

Stupid reasoning....

No - reasoning is sound.

Mythic assumed everything was OK until a case was made. What got LA adjusted were logs, tests and, mainly I think, Pete Waterman's mathematical analysis.

Mythic assumes everything is OK until told otherwise. Unfortunately for the educational sub normal inhabitants of the vn boards, they seem to think posting a whine thread is proof - it isn't. What gets things changed are facts, logs and tests.

W

wiseguy1

No - reasoning is sound.

Mythic assumed everything was OK until a case was made. What got LA adjusted were logs, tests and, mainly I think, Pete Waterman's mathematical analysis.

Mythic assumes everything is OK until told otherwise. Unfortunately for the educational sub normal inhabitants of the vn boards, they seem to think posting a whine thread is proof - it isn't. What gets things changed are facts, logs and tests.

Just because mythic assumes everything is ok doesnt mean it is.. And from what i have read mythic says they know that sbs need some fix but they dont want to make and big changes..

But u cant as only argument just repet that without logs or other form of controlled testing that everything is fine. Everyone who has played this game knows that there are som serious unbalancing issues not only between assasins but between realms in general.

Now if u wanted to keep an open discussion about balancing issues as u stated then drop the "need evidence before i can open up to the fact that there might be something to what everyone is saying" attitude. thats not keeping a open discussion imo

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
evade is capped to 50% ;p

If an assassin with high weaponskill fights someone with low weaponskill the evaderate will be higher than 50% and vice a versa.

E

envenom

lmao your such a fotm troll with all the puberty shit blah blah blah biased twat

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Tranquil-
If an assassin with high weaponskill fights someone with low weaponskill the evaderate will be higher than 50% and vice a versa.

you got any actual proof on that? Seen a test of a lvl 50 savage versus a lvl 1 seer and it was still capped at 50%. Besides as far as I know your own weaponskill has nothing to do with how much you evade nor does it have anything to do with how much you block/parry.

T

Tranquil-

If someone attacks someone else, the chance the attacked person has to parry/block/evade is compared to the attackers weaponskill(among other things).

The chance to evade may be capped at 50% after evade 7 and stat modifiers(dex/qui) are added, but the weaponskill of the attacker is taken into account on the finalized chance to evade.

edit: I haven't played in a few months so I'm a bit unsure if I'm remembering something wrong now, haven't looked at logs for even longer. So it would be best if Pin can clear up if I'm off track now. :p

B

belth

Originally posted by Haldar
Ofc I don't know if the NS in question was using some junk weapons and/or had very low weapspec.

upper part of log shows that NSs have 3.9+3.0 99% qua wpn combo.

No, I'm meaning the log I'd love to have about my last trip to Beno with my Inf (few months ago), it clearly would prove NS doing below par damage at 50. If a buffed lvl50 NS (RR2/3) does less damage than a unbuffed lvl50 inf (RR5), something's wrong. It's either with the class or the NS in question, but I'm favoring the NS being in shit gear, possibly dropped armor/weapons. If I'm Dual Shadowing a NS for 150+ unbuffed and he's hitting me for 100 buffed (using styles), what do you think? I did check his lvl afterwards and it was 50 but I can't remember his name sadly.

M

mandom

Originally posted by belth
No, I'm meaning the log I'd love to have about my last trip to Beno with my Inf (few months ago), it clearly would prove NS doing below par damage at 50. If a buffed lvl50 NS (RR2/3) does less damage than a unbuffed lvl50 inf (RR5), something's wrong. It's either with the class or the NS in question, but I'm favoring the NS being in shit gear, possibly dropped armor/weapons. If I'm Dual Shadowing a NS for 150+ unbuffed and he's hitting me for 100 buffed (using styles), what do you think? I did check his lvl afterwards and it was 50 but I can't remember his name sadly.
dont forget alb leather is thrust resistant

B

belth

Originally posted by mandom
dont forget alb leather is thrust resistant

I'm not, hence I'm finding that specific fight odd especially because of the controversity.

O

old.Emma

Evade is hard capped at 50% it "CANNOT" go over that cap.

vs 1h, 2h evade hits its cap depending on targets weaponskill
vs duelwield it gets halved.

It has been proven through hundreds of test conducted by both infiltrators and shadowblades along with nightshades as well that when facing a Duel Wield opponent even with multiple level's of Dodger your evade rate still doesnt go over 25%.

On a side note.

Albion has the best assortment of level 50 Styles.

Duel Shadows
Dragon Fang
Leviathane (sp)

just to name a few.

Hib also has a good level 50 style, only one i can think off at the mo.

Annihilation

Midgard has not one level 50 style that comes close to either of those.

Not only that but Albion has the highest number of class's with access to an in-combat style. be it melee or insta cast stun that is relativly easy to perform

Minstrel (insta stun)
Thrust Infil (dragonfang)
Scout (Slam)
Reaver (Slam)
Armsman (Slam)
Paladin (Slam)
Merc (Slam o_O or Hypnotic Darkness)

What does Mid have ?

Warrior (Slam)
Thane (Slam)
Savage (H2H spec)
Zerker (Frosty Gaze evade chain o_O)
SB (Frosty Gaze evade chain)

By comparison you are more likely to get stunned by an albion class than a mid class due to the higher population of class's that have access to said style effect. Of which one of mids will have a low chance of performing that style due to poor evade rates the Berserker. None of albions class are affected by a poor chance to perform there melee stun.

B

BidAccount

lmao your such a fotm troll with all the puberty shit blah blah blah biased twat

Come back when your balls drop junior - the grown ups are talking here.

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by old.Emma
[B
Albion has the best assortment of level 50 Styles.

Duel Shadows
Dragon Fang
Leviathane (sp)

just to name a few.

Hib also has a good level 50 style, only one i can think off at the mo.

Annihilation

Midgard has not one level 50 style that comes close to either of those.

Not only that but Albion has the highest number of class's with access to an in-combat style. be it melee or insta cast stun that is relativly easy to perform

Minstrel (insta stun)
Thrust Infil (dragonfang)
Scout (Slam)
Reaver (Slam)
Armsman (Slam)
Paladin (Slam)
Merc (Slam o_O or Hypnotic Darkness)

What does Mid have ?

Warrior (Slam)
Thane (Slam)
Savage (H2H spec)
Zerker (Frosty Gaze evade chain o_O)
SB (Frosty Gaze evade chain)

By comparison you are more likely to get stunned by an albion class than a mid class due to the higher population of class's that have access to said style effect. Of which one of mids will have a low chance of performing that style due to poor evade rates the Berserker. None of albions class are affected by a poor chance to perform there melee stun. [/B]

Albion has more classes.

Plus mid has much better out of combat stun capabilities.

Just an observation.

N

Nazghul-

Come back when your balls drop junior - the grown ups are talking here.

grownups with nicks like donttouchpoopy? :bore:

Users who are viewing this thread