Football The 2016/2017 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A scary-looking head injury for Torres tonight. He's apparently conscious and out of danger, though.

NSFW (no blood or anything but he clashed heads, got knocked out in mid air and landed face first)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
A scary-looking head injury for Torres tonight. He's apparently conscious and out of danger, though.

NSFW (no blood or anything but he clashed heads, got knocked out in mid air and landed face first)

Ouch

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
People with Sky+ or similar (so they can rewind live) who are watching a match on TV and saw something worth sharing...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Quality comment by Ibra on he elbow. he headbutted my elbow!

Villa pen, what a comedy piece of reffing.

If nothing else the EPL is always entertaining.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Quality comment by Ibra on he elbow. he headbutted my elbow!

Villa pen, what a comedy piece of reffing.

If nothing else the EPL is always entertaining.
Wonder if ibra headbutted that guys boot too

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Wonder if ibra headbutted that guys boot too
didn't see that until they showed the incident again later. Ouch and it obviously pissed him off. I'd say one was accidental though, the elbow clearly intentional.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cant believe burnley got a pen from their own player handling the ball in the opposition box lol

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Forgive the punctuation of spastics...but ...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-JrQI6hWQ

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Forgive the punctuation of spastics...but ...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam...blood...Fam....blood....fam

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-JrQI6hWQ

You'd think that Liverpools' fans were the most delusional, but then you see these bipolar blokes praise their players and manager after a solid performance against teams like Bournemouth, only to turn 180degrees three days later and demand Wenger sacked, all players hung but Sanchez and insane demands for world class players, who'd never set foot in Arsenal unless it was to hand them their arses in the final 16 of the Champions League

Edit. Fam

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal self destructing in europe now. Red card and now 1-2 down 2-7 aggregate hehe

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To be fair, they have won everything on the pre-season requirement list...so long as they finish 4th that is...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
10:2 that's roflcoptor territory isn't it?

Roflcopter.gif

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Always happens with Arsenal, get themselves to the last 16, then the 10-2 get knocked out.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
There is no way those Arsenal Fan TV videos aren't a piss take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom