Football The 2016/2017 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Liverpool fans calling for Klopp's head... what in the fuck.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
yeah there was some dumbass on 5Live last night saying Klopps time was over and the club was going backwards....

daft buggers. the man is class.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A pretty horrific own goal by Darren Bent in the FA Cup 4th round match tonight...

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Payet on his way to Marseille for £25m. Can't say it's a surprise after his little tantrum, I don't think West Ham fans will miss him but they'll surely miss him on the pitch.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They'll probably thrash Chelsea and then lose to Hull. They're jetting Mané back from AFCON but I'd be amazed if he starts on Tuesday, seeing as he played 120 mins plus missed a crucial penalty last night.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Callum Wilson out for the rest of the season with a ruptured ACL. Poor guy spent most of last season out with an injury on his other knee.

Van Dijk also out for a 2-3 months, he's going to be missed for sure - he's a beast and a real leader.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
We're world-renowned for taking advantage when teams around us drop points I'll have you know.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Leicester are shiiiiiiiit. And I take no pleasure in saying that.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Does anyone in your country ever agree with Piers Morgan? I've just been reading his last few tweets of today and if seems like the man has completely lost his marbles, given that he initially had any..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom